What's new

Kerala Corner

nth patti bhayi ... innu marubhumi poraliyude mandakk kuthira keran othille .... :D

veruthe theri villikunathu entha?

Njan nair anu.... Pakshe nairude gunangal onnum ulla koottathil pettathalla......I lived in North India for some time where normally poeple call you by sir name and they used to call me nair.... I started using this as a nick long back for internet chatting and when i logged in here i thought let me use that...... You know how many sub castes are there in Nair??????? 61!!!!!!!!!

onion048.gif

Last edited:
Just because he is against RSS he is a false flagger ?

What can I say, Indians and their tribalistic thinking.

It has nothing to do with RSS. He spoke about mainlanders in his post & I asked who they are. Usually, 50 cents ARMY talk about it & He replied with Rapes & :blah:. That was the reason.

I have spent ample time on :pdf: & have caught many False Flag, so thought he was one of them.

Now what should I say about False Flagger's cause of whom I/we've been accused as tribalistic thinkers.:lol:

Last edited:
Machu we believe that as an Indian Christian, we have our own Indian head rather than people from Syria governing us.. They believe that the Catholic of Syria is the supreme head.. Athinte peril ulla adiya.. But main preshanm cash thanneyanu.. Kure pallikal undu Historical and econimical value ulla.. athu randu perkkum venam!! Kure onnam adachu pootti kidakkuva.. Chumma nashichu pokunnu

16 th century kku mumpu Suriyani methraanmaar spiritual kaaryangal mathrame nokkiyirunnullu,administration of church was done by a democratic council(palliyogam) . If we only could revert back to that.....:(

veruthe theri villikunathu entha?

എന്ത് പറ്റി ഭായ് എന്നാ ചോദിച്ചത് അല്ലാതെ എന്ത് പട്ടി ഭായ് എന്നല്ല .

Muslim political party ,The same party chopped a professor's hand for Blasphemy .....

I heard about those guys. What can I say.

Panna Kazuveri Makkal.

Evanmarku valla kooli panniku pogan medille?

അവനു പണികിട്ടി...!!!:woot::cheers::dance3::omghaha::victory1::yay::yahoo::bunny:

അവനെ നാല് തെറി വിളിക്കണം എന്നുണ്ടായിരുന്നു പക്ഷെ ban ആവുമല്ലോ എന്ന് വിചാരിച്ച് ഞാന് മിണ്ടാതെ ഇരിക്കുവാരുന്നു ..... എന്തായാലും നന്നായി ..... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom