What's new

Kerala Corner

Keralam kuttichorakan pokuvayanu..... SDPI has practically become the B team of IUML.....Endokke kanamooo endoo...

I completely agree with @Marxist .A kerala Hindu League is the need of the hour .

Athinu NSS and SNDP thammil dharanayum undayirunnu but angane oru paty vannal ettavum kooduthal nashtam congressinu ayirikkum . So avar athu mulayile nulli .

Ippol kazhija Eezhava sammelanathil Vellappalli NSSinu ethiraayi nthokkeyo paranjittund .

I completely agree with @Marxist .A kerala Hindu League is the need of the hour .

Athinu NSS and SNDP thammil dharanayum undayirunnu but angane oru paty vannal ettavum kooduthal nashtam congressinu ayirikkum . So avar athu mulayile nulli .

Ippol kazhija Eezhava sammelanathil Vellappalli NSSinu ethiraayi nthokkeyo paranjittund .

Nateshanum sukumaranum thamillula ego yil pettu Hindu league thakarnu poyi ....Koore vituvizcha ellavarum cheythale Hindu aiykam sadhyamaku .....ee radantheyum vachu athu nadakum eenu thonunilla

Athinde oru kurave ullooo ini.... Endellam kananam eeswara..... Ini ennanavo Sukumaran nairu party undakkan pokunnathu.....Ellarkkum vendathu onnu.... "Adhikaram"

Kurachu kazhinjal

Thiyyarku Party

Cherumakalku party

Namboorimarrku party.

Nateshanum sukumaranum thamillula ego yil pettu Hindu league thakarnu poyi ....Koore vituvizcha ellavarum cheythale Hindu aiykam sadhyamaku .....ee radantheyum vachu athu nadakum eenu thonunilla

How about Tushar vellappally ?? Angere kond vallathum nadakkumo .

Kurachu kazhinjal

Thiyyarku Party

Cherumakalku party

Namboorimarrku party.

There was talk about a Hindu League with all the Hindu castes in kerala united .

Do you have an opinion on this?

Let me guess , RSS sangha parivar sanghadanakalude goodaalochana anu ithu ... :D

There was talk about a Hindu League with all the Hindu castes in kerala united .

I hope you don't feel offended. But I feel Hinduism's greatest weakness has been the caste system in the context of modern politics.

For example, I know a lot Nairs are proud of their caste, but it is slowly time to let go :) Integrate, inter mingle more and become more unified.

Good for the religion, and good for the country.

I hope you don't feel offended. But I feel Hinduism's greatest weakness has been the caste system in the context of modern politics.

For example, I know a lot Nairs are proud of their caste, but it is slowly time to let go :) Integrate, inter mingle more and become more unified.

Good for the religion, and good for the country.

Caste based politics is a cash cow as far as the politicians are concerned .

So the sad reality is caste system isn't going anywhere anytime soon .

My friends..... mathathe kurichu samsarikkumbol malayalam upayogikkuka..... allengil ividathe police emmanmaru keri paniyum....

My friends..... mathathe kurichu samsarikkumbol malayalam upayogikkuka..... allengil ividathe police emmanmaru keri paniyum....

:)

O.K. Thangal Nair annenu thonnunnu. Samudaya drohi ennu villi ennikku kelkanda. Pakshe nammude mathathinte oru kuzhapam ithu thannayya.

Enikku ee Jaathi ennu kelkunatthu thanne arrappannu. :-)

O.K. Thangal Nair annenu thonnunnu. Samudaya drohi ennu villi ennikku kelkanda. Pakshe nammude mathathinte oru kuzhapam ithu thannayya.

Njan nair anu.... Pakshe nairude gunangal onnum ulla koottathil pettathalla......I lived in North India for some time where normally poeple call you by sir name and they used to call me nair.... I started using this as a nick long back for internet chatting and when i logged in here i thought let me use that...... You know how many sub castes are there in Nair??????? 61!!!!!!!!!

Njan nair anu.... Pakshe nairude gunangal onnum ulla koottathil pettathalla......I lived in North India for some time where normally poeple call you by sir name and they used to call me nair.... I started using this as a nick long back for internet chatting and when i logged in here i thought let me use that...... You know how many sub castes are there in Nair??????? 61!!!!!!!!!

You mean Menon , Kurup , Pillai , etc .

You mean Menon , Kurup , Pillai , etc .

Yup... vilakkithala, karthedathu, veluthedathu, kiriyathu,menon,nambiar,kurup, pillai, etc etc.... I think this was based on profession.....

Caste ishtam ayittalla .... and I completely agree with you ,it certainly weakens Hinduism.

But political parties and caste based organisations athu use cheyyunnadatholam ,completely eliminate chayyan bhudhimutta .

Yup... vilakkithala, karthedathu, veluthedathu, kiriyathu,menon,nambiar,kurup, pillai, etc etc.... I think this was based on profession.....

I think it is more like 'padavi' or 'sthanam' given based on job done during royal times than sub-castes .

I think it is more like 'padavi' or 'sthanam' given based on job done during royal times than sub-castes .

Thats what i said profession.... these divisions are based on their profession.... Like veluthedathu nair were profession dhobi's..... I have read this somewhere..... if caste system is stupid then i dono what you call this sub caste.....

Back
Top Bottom