What's new

Kerala Corner

Didnt want to spoil alphee's thread,so i brought this conversation here....in your Kerala.:devil:

Who is kissinger???

And about a pool of attractive women....well all I can say is a gal with brains is always attractive (or so i thought).You'll find the rest in the "pool" you are talking about.

Levina, you seem to have some extra smilies available to you by webby...where do you get these???
confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Levina, you seem to have some extra smilies available to you by webby...where do you get these???
confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
Webby as in webmaster???
Why would he help me??
I torture him soo much in GHQ.
I get them from freesmileys.org. :)

ahh, I got it....you use a tab I guess then..

Tab and mobile both(apple).
But how did you know I was using a tab???

Our King passed away recently too...:( May they find peace in the after-life.
Read it in the newspaper today.
But the pic that was printed of him,shows a shabby house definitely not fit for a royal family.

But the pic that was printed of him,shows a shabby house definitely not fit for a royal family.

I guess you're referring to Raja Martanda Verma. He was from the Travancore Royal family. Just a few days before him, the Last Wodeyar of Mysore also passed away.

Last of the Mysore royals, SN Wodeyar passes away | Firstpost

Guessed I guess??:meeting:

:yahoo::yahoo:

@Marxist aliya CPMinte vila poyi!! :rofl:

ithelam bourgeoisie kallude nadakam alle ? ....bourgeoisiekallum pinthiripan shakthikalum udaravalkaranthilude uyarunu vanna nava liberal sambthikanayangalilude sambhavanaya madhya vargathinte swaram mathram annu allate keralathinte mottham shabdam alla ....e avasarthe chitillapally enna kuthaka mothalalium ,Corprotate madhyamamkalum koodi oothi perupichatha...partiyude vela onnum poitiilla

chumma parjnatha ------janam ithupolle prathikarichale nammude rashtriyam nannavu

Ohhh.
Didnt know that.So thats the end of another era in Indian history.

And I am not buying that.....how can somebody guess so correctly(when we were not even talking of tabs)???hmmm??:what:

10 yrs of experience in IT industry and Operating systems, a person will know the difference of writing by a tab and lappy.:)

10 yrs of experience in IT industry and Operating systems, a person will know the difference of writing by a tab and lappy.:)
Wow!!
kneel-smiley.gif

Let me guess,with caps missing,messed up posts after auto corrections it becomes obvious.
Isnt it??

Back
Top Bottom