What's new

Kerala Corner

Its not just about access to toilets,some prefer open spaces over toilets. Also public facilities are PATHETIC.

Yep. also

1) waste management is PATHETIC.

2) sense of hygiene is pathetic

3) Physical infrastructure is pathetic

@acetophenol I am surprised Kerala functions like it does, with the amount of red tapism, social ills and government obstruction.

We should than the gulf countries for their valuable contribution :D

Depends on the society, I think powerful Men getting away with affairs is more common in cultures that value 'Morality' that is Middle East and our own India for example.
Indian pliticians rarely get caught in sex scandals but I am almost sure a lot of them indulge in it.
Your mallu friends might tell you a diff story....many top notch politicians in past few months had to face fire when certain tapes were released in media.For few days TOI had just that news.

Ravi Nair said:
In Turkey, a Man is expected to cheat on his wife. But they are far less forgiving when the other soes the same.
Expected to cheat??? as in even if the guy cheats he wont be punished???
Thats shocking....
@T-123456
:help:
is this true???

Ravi Nair said:
Hell, even In New Zealand where I live, this is the trend.

:haha:

@Marxist Did you watch the movie Left Right Left? If yes what do you think about it :P

I watched it. I thought it wasn't that bad. And yes, the Marxists tend to care for their poor than the 'poor' poor.

I admire the early vanguards of Marxists and the change they brought. But What Kerala needs IMO, is an environment conducive to business, creativity, and other shackles on Human endeavour to be broken.

We are trapped in a the middle income trap. We need to cut more red tape, provide more incentives for businesses to invest and grow.

We also need better physical infrastructure, like proficient garbage collection, sorting and processing. Encouragement for entrepreneurs and technology, and concentrate on more physical infrastructure.

Long term, we need to overhaul the school curriculum and base it more on research and having independent thought. We also need more polytechnics as well, as every one can't be an engineer.

I don't have a good grasp on things however.
@nair what did you think of the movie. Personally, I think some strands of the narrative went too long.
Though I actually do like Murali Gopi as an actor

What? it is a good thing, No?

@levina when you said save it to me earlier, it hurt my feelings :(

I am a fragile guy :D

Its not just about access to toilets,some prefer open spaces over toilets. Also public facilities are PATHETIC.

Did you finish your exams???

How did you think you went???

:-)

Last edited:
What? it is a good thing, No?
Ofcourse its a good thing.

Ravi Nair said:
@levina when you said save it to me earlier, it hurt my feelings :(
I am a fragile guy :D

Yes I knew that already.You are a "touch me not"...extremely sensitive.
Remember once you were left fuming...when I had asked you to explain your comment "young and pure".
Lol.
Forget it...we are not discussing it again.

My reports are still showing errors...I'll work on them now.

Bye
:wave:

Last edited:
Ofcourse its a good thing.

Yes I knew that already.You are a "touch me not"...extremely sensitive.
Remember once you were left fuming...when I had asked you to explain "young and pure".
Lol.
Forget it...we are not discussing
it again.

My reports are still showing errors...I'll work on them now.

Bye
:wave:

Awwww,

I hope you were not offended by me. I do make some stupid posts.

I truly apologise for the offense caused. I do not wish to antagonise you as you are certainly a unique presence here on the forums and many of your opinions I find conformity with.

My fragility comes with my relative insecurity. You are not to blame for it, but rather the onus is on me.

I hope to be more careful :-)

Take care :)

kerala corner f***

why cant the mods close this thread

Because we don't harm anyone and this corner is mostly peaceful???

We have Bengali and Punjabi threads, so it is a bit hypocritical to close it down now I think

Awwww,

I truly apologise for the offense caused. I do not wish to antagonise you as you are certainly a unique presence here on the forums and many of your opinions I find conformity with.

My fragility comes with my relative insecurity. You are not to blame for it, but rather the onus is on me.

Will you stop it??:angry:
I dont want your apologies....nope you can take them back.:coffee:
We got over it long back...I thought.
Tell me do you have siblings?? or are you the only child??
If you are the only child then I dont really blame you for being so sensitive.But if you've siblings then I'll say they haven't kicked you enough.:devil:

You are a great guy Ravi Nair.

:crazy_pilot:

Awwww,

Take care :)

@levina if you don't mind, what was that young and pure quote about??

I can't remember.

Do you still have access to it.

forming unions everywhere.so irritating

Mallus form Unions in kerala. Then to escape it, we move to 'gelf'

:D

Will you stop it??:angry:
I dont want your apologies....nope you can take them back.:coffee:
We got over it long back...I thought.
Tell me do you have siblings?? or are you the only child??
If you are the only child then I dont really blame you for being so sensitive.But if you've siblings then I'll say they haven't kicked you enough.:devil:

You are a great guy Ravi Nair.

:crazy_pilot:

I have an older brother who is in Australia doing his PhD in Chemistry. :)

No, I was hoping I did something wrong and you could have pointed it out to me.

It is good to learn from your mistakes and improve on how you can state things in the future or have better informed opinions.

:)

We don't form Unions everywhere, just in our homeland :)

Why do you care anyway, a lot of the posters here are very nice.

O.K. then have a fun time with you report

:enjoy:

am one myslef. dont like this grouping attitude. like kakas

Back
Top Bottom