What's new

Kerala Corner

parottayum papadavum export cheythalo?:azn:

Athavumbum venel jailil ninnum vare vilppana und .

For which both of us plan to have good jobs,"awesome jobs" that will command respect from society that no one will dare to mess with coz of your religion!

ithokke eppol sambhavichu .

We've had an idea of converting to a 3rd religion (christianity) and marrying.

:crazy::crazy:

Innalae sabarimala poi vanney ullu...

illel ninney chenkodi pokki kaanechenem...

swaami saranam..

Chenkodi illelum athinte kol enkilum avan kandene :haha:

@Nair saab , I have respect for you about your views on women.. Avale thanne kettan eeshwaran sahayikette thangale..

Why didn't you ask me? Njaanum oru malayalee alle :)

Baki ulla koorakal ennathu ninne mathram udeshichanu njan ezhuthiyathu :taz:

@SpArK aravana kondu vannitundoo?? Sabarimala unniappam athra pora.. Kottarakkara unniappam thanne anu super.. :)

Last edited:
Chenkodi illelum athinte kol enkilum avan kandene :haha:

@Nair saab , I have respect for you about your views on women.. Avale thanne kettan eeshwaran sahayikette thangale..

Baki ulla koorakal ennathu ninne mathram udeshichanu njan ezhuthiyathu :taz:

@SpArK aravana kondu vannitundoo?? Sabarimala unniappam athra pora.. Kottarakkara unniappam thanne anu super.. :)

Vrithikedu parayathedo.....

Raashtrieeyam nalla oru business anu..... ingane poyal abyandara mandriyude post ozihyum.... 2014 ayal Mukhya mandri kaserayum ozhiyum.... Nalla kashu anu

Aravana venamengil njan tharam kazhinja azcha poyapol kure vangiyayirunnu.... Bakki rikkunnudu.... Appam undu pakshe pallinde treatment kazhinjirikkuva athu kondu thinnan pattilla

your opinion is in no way biased bro:-),infact it was just the way I was thinking,as if you have read my mind!
I have always thought and planned,we must "convince" our parents that we are doing the correct thing. Afterall their aim is our well being. For which both of us plan to have good jobs,"awesome jobs" that will command respect from society that no one will dare to mess with coz of your religion!
And personally,I love traditions of other religions and been to temples.

But,if a set or both set of parents refuse us,even after setting up everything needed for convincing them just coz of religion,will you support us going against their will? We've had an idea of converting to a 3rd religion (christianity) and marrying.

I have a different advice. If you can stand on your own feet, then making decisions on your own should be a prerequisite.

Parents want what's the best for their children. They may oppose your marriage because they want to keep alive their traditions. But they also don't want to lose face in the community. A lot of parents do come around, once they see that you are leading a good life a lot of them do come around.

I don't think converting to a 3rd religion helps. If you love her, you should love what she is all about. She shouldn't compromise that much for you.

Well i wont support Changing ones religion just for Marriage ...

I am personally going against my parents wishes on marriage ... I am also struggling on that since my GF is a Catholic ... But we both have decided that we wont go against Family wishes ... her family is particularly against this...

Talk about not judging a book by it's cover. It's easy to forget that humans are complex beings. Even though we may not share that many ideals, i completely agree with you on women.

Sorry if I have been a massive douche before :)

Aravana venamengil njan tharam kazhinja azcha poyapol kure vangiyayirunnu.... Bakki rikkunnudu.... Appam undu pakshe pallinde treatment kazhinjirikkuva athu kondu thinnan pattilla

Enikku bhayagara ishtamanu aliya aravana.. Pallinu preshnam undel sabarimala unniappam kazhichal mathi.. chumma cash kalayenda :haha:

Didnt want to spoil alphee's thread,so i brought this conversation here....in your Kerala.:devil:

Or a successful man has access to a larger pool of attractive women to pick from. Kissinger was right about power being the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Who is kissinger???

And about a pool of attractive women....well all I can say is a gal with brains is always attractive (or so i thought).You'll find the rest in the "pool" you are talking about.

Last edited:
Didnt want to spoil alphee's thread,so i brought this conversation here....in your Kerala.:devil:

Who is kissinger???

And about a pool of attractive women....well all I can say is a gal with brains is always attractive (or so i thought).You'll find the rest in the "pool" you are talking about.

you know the National Security Advisor of President Nixon and who ironically got the Nobel Peace Prize for ending Vietnam war even though he was complicit in bombing Cambodia??? he dated many attractive socialites and attractive actresses.

Since we are in Kerala, @levina I found out today that 95% of keralites have access to toilets compared with the Indian average of 53%. Guess we can be a bit prouder.

this despite our political leadership being as incompetent as everyonelse in India

you know the National Security Advisor of President Nixon and who ironically got the Nobel Peace Prize for ending Vietnam war even though he was complicit in bombing Cambodia??? he dated many attractive socialites and attractive actresses.

Men and women arent wired the same way.Men luv to date many...but to a woman its about just one guy.

Ravi Nair said:
Since we are in Kerala, @levina I found out today that 95% of keralites have access to toilets compared with the Indian average of 53%. Guess we can be a bit prouder.
this despite our political leadership being as incompetent as everyonelse in India

spare me.

You havent answered me.... who is kissinger???

You havent answered me.... who is kissinger???

I did. Look at my post above. Henry Kissinger is one of the famous diplomats in the 20th century. It was him and Zhou-Enlai that engineered Mao's China to be opened up from their strident communism.

He was extremely intelligent, but a lot of his ethics were questionable

He was also a point man for the Nixon administration. He got the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the war on Vietnam when he allegedly along with Nixon expanded the bombing campaign to Cambodia. He also turned a blind eye to Indonesian atrocities in East Timor.

Or I can give a link to a Wikipedia article on him.

For many, he was the perfect Machiavellian diplomat. For others, he is a possible war criminal.

He coined the often quoted phrase 'power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.'

But seeing as how he operated, it doesn't come as a surprise

@levina

Does it answer your question? :)

I love blabbering about useless trivia :D

He coined the often quoted phrase 'power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.'

But seeing as how he operated, it doesn't come as a surprise

Men in positions of power and notoriety are playing with fire when they have an affair and it is pretty stupid to take that risk considering what is at stake.....their credibility, their jobs, and their money.
Look at Tigerwoods...Bill Clinton.

@levina

Does it answer your question? :)

I love blabbering about useless trivia :D

Yes you did....:)

Men in positions of power and notoriety are playing with fire when they have an affair and it is pretty stupid to take that risk considering what is at stake.....their credibility, their jobs, and their money.
Look at Tigerwoods...Bill Clinton

Yes you did....:)

Depends on the society, I think powerful Men getting away with affairs is more common in cultures that value 'Morality' that is Middle East and our own India for example.

Indian pliticians rarely get caught in sex scandals but I am almost sure a lot of them indulge in it.

In Turkey, a Man is expected to cheat on his wife. But they are far less forgiving when the other soes the same.

Places like the Scandinavian countries have Men who are chosen on the basis of companionship rather than wealth and power because they are pretty much equal.

Hell, even In New Zealand where I live, this is the trend.

Its not just about access to toilets,some prefer open spaces over toilets. Also public facilities are PATHETIC.

@Marxist Did you watch the movie Left Right Left? If yes what do you think about it :P

Back
Top Bottom