What's new

Kerala Corner

ente supply ippo kazhijathe ullu ...... nee ippo s7 alle ...... ellam kittumodey ...

Nanam avilledai????? Padikkunna samayam valla lavalumarude prishtam nokki irikkum... ennittu pinne supply ezhuthum....

consoler smiley.gif

:devil:

Chalo buh bye everyone.....i learnt atleast a few thing about Kerala today.:agree:

bie.gif

consoler smiley.gif

Chalo buh bye everyone.....i learnt atleast a few thing about Kerala today.:agree:

bie.gif
Hmm... so now you can go back and test that to your students???? You learn some from them and test it here? Nice strategy

top of the thread shows.... total 5 users.... 3 users and 2 guests... aaa moonnil me and aceto.... araa 3rd one? areda ivide olinju nokkunnathu?

Nanam avilledai????? Padikkunna samayam valla lavalumarude prishtam nokki irikkum... ennittu pinne supply ezhuthum....

prishtam nokki irunna allanna ........ nalla thalathericha kure koottukare kittiyatha kuzhapm aye ..... :tsk:

top of the thread shows.... total 5 users.... 3 users and 2 guests... aaa moonnil me and aceto.... araa 3rd one? areda ivide olinju nokkunnathu?

Sathyam aro olinju nokkunnund .....

consoler smiley.gif

bie.gif

bye and give good lessons to your mallu students ....... :D

bye and give good lessons to your mallu students ....... :D

I get a mixed crowd....mostly localites...but the one or 2 mallus in the class are enough to take me to my wits end.... :blink:
They are sharp but extremely naughty....:angry:

^^ than evideya padikkunnathu? kovai?

+1,+2 valare nannayi padichathu kondu mappil ellatha oru sthalatha eppo padikunne.............

ente supply ippo kazhijathe ullu ...... nee ippo s7 alle ...... ellam kittumodey ...

:cry::cray:

s7 alla bose,s5.ethu vare orennam veenu,pakshe ezhuthi eduthu.

Last edited:
I get a mixed crowd....mostly localites...but the one or 2 mallus in the class are enough to take me to my wits end.... :blink:
They are sharp but extremely naughty....:angry:

How is your GIF avatar working ?? Mine didn't work .

s7 alla bose,s5.ethu vare orennam veenu,pakshe ezhuthi eduthu.

Midukkan ..... :tup:

Njan ethelum kaalathu ezhuthi edukkum .

How is your GIF avatar working ?? Mine didn't work .

Well this gif was given to me by @Marshmallow .
Go to the previous pages and you will see v tried many scorpion avatars before finalizing this one.Since i use pdf mobile version i cld not try every avatar.
So marshmallow tested them for me.
As far as i know not all gif pics work,so hit and trial is the only solution.

Back
Top Bottom