What's new

Kerala Corner

Ur "someone special" was from Polland??o_O
Ohhh and i thought gals from Polland were smarter....:rofl:

@acetophenol @chhota bheem @Ravi Nair
Pls TRANSLATE.......

:partay:
Infact,she was my imaginery lover and now I feel she wasn't even there!

And what seiko said can be translated as "Oh my dear friend,nice to see that you are doing so good in your life",but expressed through a different choice of words.

Jokes apart,"don't talk about poland" is a dialogue from a malayalam movie,in which a communist character gets agitated when his brother,a congress follower,talks about what happened to communism in poland. The dialogue was so popular,that we mallus use it everywhere,whether we mean it or not!

ketti oru kochumundayitano manushya ningal ee computerilum kuthi kuthi irikune,vere valla panikum podo! My best wishes for your family bro!

@Kurup:sathyam paranjo,ninakum undo ini pennumbilayum pilarum?

ohh .... athinulla praayam onnum ayillada .....

@nair: aliya sorry! Ennale shakalam kirungi irikuvayirunu,athu kondu patiyatha,feelings aakale!

enik innale ninte posting kandapole samshayam undarunnu ...... njan chodikkanam ennu vicharichatha ... adichit analle ennu ......

They wont.. I was just abusing him in pure mallu way.. Happy?? :D :D
Statement 1
And what seiko said can be translated as "Oh my dear friend,nice to see that you are doing so good in your life",but expressed through a different choice of words.

Statement 2

And you both have given contradictory statements :coffee:

Infact,she was my imaginery lover and now I feel she wasn't even there

Arreeey you 've a wonderfullll imagination...:rofl:

acetophenol said:
Jokes apart,"don't talk about poland" is a dialogue from a malayalam movie,in which a communist character gets agitated when his brother,a congress follower,talks about what happened to communism in poland. The dialogue was so popular,that we mallus use it everywhere,whether we mean it or not!
Lolzz

Kure kalamayi @SpArK ne kanane illallo.... Langeru puthiya business anweshichu poyathakum....

Pinne njagale okke kandathil pinne anello nee pannalayi poye.. Pandu valare neat allarunnoo.. Onnu poo uvvaa
allaliya,nee oru karyam sradhicho,
no matter how old we are,where we come from,what we do,we are still kids by nature! In public we may "act" our age,but whenever we get the opportunity,here the anonymity of internet,the little kids in us comes out. Here @levina is probably 40+ years old and married,you are 28+ year old,@nair is married and has a family,I am 20 years old. In real life,I can't imagine making jokes with people with such differences. But here we all are kids,that underlines the fact,"we never get old,we just learn to act in public!" I love you all!

allaliya,nee oru karyam sradhicho,
no matter how old we are,where we come from,what we do,we are still kids by nature! In public we may "act" our age,but whenever we get the opportunity,here the anonymity of internet,the little kids in us comes out. Here @levina is probably 40+ years old and married,you are 28+ year old,@nair is married and has a family,I am 20 years old. In real life,I can't imagine making jokes with people with such differences. But here we all are kids,that underlines the fact,"we never get old,we just learn to act in public!" I love you all!

I read some where "Maturity" starts when you loose "Innocence"..... some time we hide these innocence in public and show our maturity.... But when we loose our inhibitions in virtual online world... we can take out that innocence we all have in ourselves.... btw i am 37 year old

Back
Top Bottom