What's new

Kerala Corner

can u translate the last line?

Well,I meant hindu unity should be for benefit of Hindus and not directed against minorities.The president of 'hindu unity' in kerala-Sasikala is runnning around kerala preaching If hindus are united,they can destroy all mosques and churches!!

denying the vist of st.thomas,potraying muslims as terrorists etc are not required for hindu unity.

RSS philosophy is similar to the Nazis-The Jews are responsible for all problems in society and hence eliminate the jews
relace jews with people following semitic religions-you get their philosophy.And they are trying to unify majority by showing them an enemy-The minorities-the semitics.

RSS philosophy has nothing to do with Nazis,

But the Abrahamic religions have created so much abuse of the tolerance of the hindus that when there is a backlash,it ll be big.

Someone like the Pope cant give irresponsible statements like we ll harvest souls in India and **** like that.

The hindus are not saying anyone is responsible for their woes but the majority getting together is a necessity.

It ll certainly for the benefit of the hindus.

Ithu ivudey vechu niruthikko.

Any more alambu in name of religion, I will ask this thread to be shut down.

@gslv mk3 first give links ,i dont have time to read your X'ian propaganda ....like this one The Myth of Saint Thomas and the Mylapore Shiva Temple ( 2010 - The Myth of Saint Thomas and the Mylapore Shiva Temple - Ishwar Sharan ) ...

haha ee ishwar sharan te blog vayichathinu shesham aanu njan st.thomas ine kurichulla proofs collect cheyyan thudangiyathu.

From the Idiocies of Ishwar Sharan
<<<
tomb+of+thomas+apostle+iv.JPG

The actual tomb of St. Thomas in Ortona, Italy.>>>

The truth:- The body was transfered to Ortona from Edessa.The body of St.Thomas was transfered from India to Edessa,by a merchant as per Mar Aprem,a church Father of 4 th century. :lol:

<<Crosses, which were borrowed from Pagan cults, were not used by Christians to identify their religion until long after the Council of Nicea in the 4th century.>>
even in first century you can find christians being described as followers of cross and even in new testment bible you can find reverence of cross.

look at this idiot-critisizing encyclopaedia britannica-seriously:omghaha:
Encyclopaedias Britannica & Wikipedia: Their Counterfeit St. Thomas Entries Exposed &#8211; Ishwar Sharan | The

Last edited by a moderator:
haha ee ishwar sharan te blog vayichathinu shesham aanu njan st.thomas ine kurichulla proofs collect cheyyan thudangiyathu.

From the Idiocies of Ishwar Sharan
<<<
tomb+of+thomas+apostle+iv.JPG

The actual tomb of St. Thomas in Ortona, Italy.>>>

The truth:- The body was transfered to Ortona from Edessa.The body of St.Thomas was transfered from India to Edessa,by a merchant as per Mar Aprem,a church Father of 4 th century. :lol:

<<Crosses, which were borrowed from Pagan cults, were not used by Christians to identify their religion until long after the Council of Nicea in the 4th century.>>
even in first century you can find christians being described as followers of cross and even in new testment bible you can find reverence of cross.

look at this idiot-critisizing encyclopaedia britannica-seriously:omghaha:
Encyclopaedias Britannica & Wikipedia: Their Counterfeit St. Thomas Entries Exposed – Ishwar Sharan | The

what's the meaning of your signature ? "A Christian 'Hindutva'
radical".

Congrats to all religious retards here:

You dumbed another thread.
:cheers:

No surprise why India is still so backward in many areas: Its because of people who make everything so serious because of RELIGION!

Welcome to the 21st century.

sorry guys,

TN christians are all converts and nobody knows about St.Thomas.

Dude, are you serious?? I was in chennai last week and I saw plenty of people including Hindus visiting St. Thomas graveyard.. It is one of the three places where Jesus diciples were buried along with Vatican and St.Jago de Compostella, in Spain. You guys should be pround of the diverse religious places in your state..

Anyway stop this nonsense about religion.. Nobody is going to make India an Islamic or Christian countries.. They are some wet dreams of some lunatics :omghaha:.. Be clam.. Have some coffee..

For Kerala Muslim man, Catholic priest brings the gift of life

Diagnosed with chronic kidney disease a year-and-a-half ago, 30-year-old Rasad Muhammad's hope of living had sunk with each passing day as a donor remained elusive. Until last month, when his saviour appeared suddenly &#8212; in the form of a Christian priest he had never met before.

Father Kidangathazhe Sebastian, 41, will donate one of his kidneys to Rasad so he can live. Preparations are under way, and the transplant surgery is likely to be performed next month.

On February 25, Rasad had boarded a bus from Aluva to go to Kochi for his check-up. Fr Sebastian, who is associated with the Catholic Goodness TV, and who was then not wearing his cassock, was seated next to him.

"He looked very weak and burdened. He told me the story of his tragedy and his desperate search for a kidney donor," Fr Sebastian said. "I was seized of the pain of a life facing death. I made a cursory query about his blood group, which matched mine."

For the priest from Idukki, the fortuitous match held special significance. It signalled to him the end of his silent quest to practise what he had been preaching.

"Inspired by the story of Fr Davis Chiramel, who had donated one of his kidneys to a Hindu man in 2009, I had been longing to make the same sacrifice. Somewhere, I hoped, I would meet the deserving person. What mattered to me most was that the decision would save a life. I realised that the person seated beside me in the bus was the most deserving person,'' he said.

The following day, they went to the hospital to start the procedure for donation and transplant. The tests have been positive. "A few counseling sessions and a final nod from the medical board remain. In all probability, the transplant will take place within a month," said the priest.

Rasad said he was initially shocked by the words of the stranger in the bus. "But, in the next moment, I realised that a priest would not lie."

Rasad had been a salesman in Saudi Arabia until kidney disease cost him his sight and forced him to return home to Harippad in Kerala. He could see again, but there was little chance of his surviving without a transplant. Rasad, the only breadwinner for his ailing parents and minor brother, advertised for donors.

"A few donors turned up, but nothing materialised. In the meantime, touts cheated me of Rs 2.5 lakh. I was dependant on periodic dialyses in a private hospital in Kochi," he said.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/for-kerala-muslim-man-catholic-priest-brings-the-gift-of-life/1100651/2
@Mech, thendi, njan ban ayappol nee ivide kidannu chirichu marivarunnu alleda pulle?? :taz:

yeah dude,just because they go there,what difference does it make?

Nothing, I was just answering your quote that no body knows about St.Thomas.. I personally do not believe praying in some one's tomb will give you any blessings.. But that church is awesome.. :D anyway leave this religious discussion.. Seems like the more educated we are the more bigotted we become.. :cheers:

Nothing, I was just answering your quote that no body knows about St.Thomas.. I personally do not believe praying in some one's tomb will give you any blessings.. But that church is awesome.. :D anyway leave this religious discussion.. Seems like the more educated we are the more bigotted we become.. :cheers:

Welcome bacK.

nee eppa ethi edai???

Innu ravile.. :D Kerala corner oru mathiri koothara ayallode?? ennathade ithu?? oru mathiri chantha pillerede koottu

Mech, gslv, mech ennu parenja kootherakal golammm aaakki edaii golamm aakki...

Mech, gslv, mech ennu parenja kootherakal golammm aaakki edaii golamm aakki...

Mechan oru shalyam ayi kondu irikkuva... Enthu kashtam deee.. angere chavutti purathu akkiyalo??

Eee @Marxist aliyane nammal russiayil paranju vittathalle?? inger eppo thirichu vannu??

Back
Top Bottom