What's new

Kerala corner thread has become the place for pushing the saffronist agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
others are doing the same telling about the ground situation , report those posts ....one post made by Nair (a guy hurting religious sentiments) was deleted by Mods ...

if u r talking about Infinties post ( http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/99978-kerala-corner-51.html#post3241893 ) he is not a saffronist ,he is a christian
Does his being christian makes him less culpable of pushing saffronist agenda wrt to a hindu?

Now i truly doubt that you are an Indian. No state is as integrated into India as kerala. Keralites occupy a great deal of positions in the bureaucracy and the armed forces. Infact organisations such as ISRO, DRDO, ADA (every other acronym) have a disproportionately high population of malayalis working in them.

How can you possibly call it another "kashmir". What kind of "gIround realities" are you even talking about ?!
It doesnt matter to me what you think.but yes i drew the analogy of kerala being kashmir of south as indians do by drawing analogies between kashmir and balochistan or kahmir and sindhudesh.

If i draw anaology its wrong and if you people do the same its right. wah re wah.

Ajtr , you are the most hate filled persn I know on this forum. If anyone should be banned it should be you.
Hate filled for whom??just that my post touches ur raw nerve that make me hate filled otherwise all you openly abusing accusing each other are epitome of all virtues in the world.:rolleyes:

Does his being christian makes him less culpable of pushing saffronist agenda wrt to a hindu?

i still dont get what u mean by Saffronist agenda ? u mean agenda of Sangh parivar orgs or something else?

he is not pushing any agenda ,if u feel his post is inappropriate report it

Hate filled for whom??just that my post touches ur raw nerve that make me hate filled otherwise all you openly abusing accusing each other are epitome of all virtues in the world.:rolleyes:
No. Its just that you are often left with no replies once ure bubble of lies and concoctions is burst.
I understand the mentality of people like you very well.
You think you know everything and you are always right, and when ure lies are busted you decry victim-hood.

i still dont get what u mean by Saffronist agenda ? u mean agenda of Sangh parivar orgs or something else?

he is not pushing any agenda ,if u feel his post is inappropriate report it

Anything that in not in accordance with her lies is automatically a propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom