What's new

Kerala confirms 3rd positive case of coronavirus

Pakistan didn't despite pleas from Pakistani students.
Pakistan cannot do the evaluation because they are large in numbers. also they don't have required aircrafts

South Indians care more about economy, education, and diversity than North Indian BJP RSS cadres. Generally South has no problem with Muslims.

They are also against Hindi as a national language. They want status for their own languages, such as Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada.

They will separate from India in the future.
Even I'm against imposition of Hindi in my state, Maharashtra. That doesn't make me want to break from India lol. I mean you guys don't even make sense. We are not Pakistan who would impose one language over all country and cause frictions in society. We won't make the same mistake that you made in Bangladesh.

Even I'm against imposition of Hindi in my state, Maharashtra. That doesn't make me want to break from India lol. I mean you guys don't even make sense. We are not Pakistan who would impose one language over all country and cause frictions in society. We won't make the same mistake that you made in Bangladesh.
The main issue is not Hindi imposition. But rapid changes in demographics.

There is unrestricted flow of people from Hindi belt. The locals have to pay the price. Infrastructure is breaking down. Crimes especially sexual ones have gone up. Cities are getting conjested. Outsiders who have no ties with the land are winning elections.

Maharashtra's Muslim population was merely 1 percent in 1960. Mind you most of these 1 percent Muslims were outsiders. Muslim population had shot up to 12 percent according to 2011 census. When Bhaiyya Muslims like Abu Azmi (a convicted terrorist), Baba Siddique or Aslam Shaikh( a petty criminal turned politician) keep defeating local candidates. We have a problem.
Let me give you an example. Bhiwandi was a Marathi Hindu majority district. But the bhaiyya Muslim turned into Muslim majority in a few decades. In the begining these bhaiyyas were only migrating to Mumbai and nearby areas. Now they even go to drought prone regions like Marathwada and Vidarbha.

Western and Souther states have ended up as trash cans of Indian union. Lower class breeders of the North en masse migrate to these region.

Indian central government better get it's act right. Or ethnic separatism movement will become a reality. This is not a joke. Many marathi youth living in the cities want a separate country.

@GHALIB @Mangus Ortus Novem @jamahir @SIPRA @Synchonicist @halupridol @Axomiya_lora @Valar.

Last edited:

There is unrestricted flow of people from Hindi belt. The locals have to pay the price. Infrastructure is breaking down. Crimes especially sexual ones have gone up. Cities are getting conjested. Outsiders who have no ties with the land are winning elections.

Maharashtra's Muslim population was merely 1 percent in 1960. Mind you most of these 1 percent Muslims were outsiders. Muslim population had shot up to 12 percent according to 2011 census. When Bhaiyya Muslims like Abu Azmi (a convicted terrorist), Baba Siddique or Aslam Shaikh( a petty criminal turned politician) keep defeating local candidates. We have a problem.
Let me give you an example. Bhiwandi was a Marathi Hindu majority district. But the bhaiyya Muslim turned into Muslim majority in a few decades. In the begining these bhaiyyas were only migrating Mumbai and nearby areas. Now they even go to drought prone regions like Marathwada and Vidarbha.

Western and Souther states have ended as trash cans of Indian. Lower class breeders of the North en masse migrate to these region.

Indian central government better get it's act right. Or ethnic separatism movement will become a reality. This is not a joke. Many marathi youth living in the cities want a separate country.

@GHALIB @Mangus Ortus Novem @jamahir @SIPRA @Synchonicist @halupridol @Axomiya_lora

Actually, looks like you are continuously making new jokes. Now also when you said,"Many marathi youth living in the cities want a separate country."

Pls dont say this words to any Marathi guy. I am not sure what will happen with you further...

Actually, looks like you are continuously making new jokes. Now also when you said,"Many marathi youth living in the cities want a separate country."

Pls dont say this words to any Marathi guy. I am not sure what will happen with you further...
Bhaiyye, I will say it to your face. And I know my people better than you

Let me give you an example. Bhiwandi was a Marathi Hindu majority district. But the bhaiyya Muslim turned into Muslim majority in a few decades. In the begining these bhaiyyas were only migrating to Mumbai and nearby areas. Now they even go to drought prone regions like Marathwada and Vidarbha.

Western and Souther states have ended up as trash cans of Indian union. Lower class breeders of the North en masse migrate to these region.

@GHALIB @Mangus Ortus Novem @jamahir @SIPRA @Synchonicist @halupridol @Axomiya_lora @Valar.

Array Bhai @Nilu Pule: Kiya abhi tak ban naheen huye?:p:

Bhaiyye, I will say it to your face. And I know my people better than you

1st you does not seem to me our people (Indian). Even I live in Bangalore from past 30 years.

I dont find any people from south (Karnataka, Kerala, TN, AP, Telangana, pondicherry) TALKS like you.

Might be you ashamed for your Country but being a Indian, I am not.

How would they eat wearing masks?
You can see their masks hanging around the neck.

It seems you have developed some complex with the fact Modi govt evacuated Indian students from Wuhan and Pakistan didn't despite pleas from Pakistani students.

You would be glad to know out of 600 India students evacuated, some 150 odd were Muslims.
Yes that is my point you cannot eat with masks and you cannot prevent spread of virus without masks. So India evacuated everyone to get infected?

Yes that is my point you cannot eat with masks and you cannot prevent spread of virus without masks. So India evacuated everyone to get infected?

Anyone Infected because india evacuated from China?

Yes the 3rd case was a student who came from China.

but not evaluated by Indian govt , Sir....

She came by herself.. The third case of coronavirus is a student who has recently come back from China like the first two cases of coronavirus detected in different parts of Kerala.

Its not related to Indian govt...... Yes, many Indian people are having history to travel to China and they recently, returned from their own. So chances are other people might be infected as well and count will get increase.

So it's not their fault or Indian govt fault. If you want to start blame game then we need to start from source of infection country.

If you want to justify Pak govt decision to not evaluate then again sorry, Most of the country doing the same..

Can you provide proof that Muslim percentage was 1% in 1960?
Yes people from different states are migrating to Maharashtra in search of more economic opportunities but that is bound to happen right? But when these people migrate to Maharashtra, they automatically learn Marathi as Marathi language is a compulsory subject in state boards. I have seen many non-native Maharashtrian speaking Marathi as well.

Also, there was and never will be ethnic divide in India. I live in Pune and I've not heard one Marathi person talking about wanting a separate country. Please don't exaggerate so much.

And don't get so tensed lol. Nothing is going to happen to our country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom