What's new

Kerala confirms 3rd positive case of coronavirus

Did Pakistan imposed ban on goods and people from India, yet or not?

Did Pakistan imposed ban on goods and people from India, yet or not?

Let me ask, have you stopped Chinese labours to work under CPEC?

Also goods from China?

Ufff. Please get some brains. What you are calling screening is a mere temperature check by Indian govt that is not screening. We are also checking temperature at air ports. Coronavirus patients in incubation period go undetected. That was why WHO advised not evacuate. You think WHO is idiot and Modi has all the brains. Come on man grow up don't be stubborn. India is facing trouble due to evacuation.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to read through these reports.

1st incident started in China last nov-dec. Many people are having history to visit china from India... So surely, chances are there that many more cases will pop-up.

However, you are totally failed to justify your government incompleteness against such virus to handle. and, decision to abandoned their own people in danger place.

All most of the counties are evaluating their people from huwan. India is not alone....

PCR test can give false positive but not false negative. If the result says no infection, then it is no infection.

According to google it can give false negatives too. Generally what i'm hearing is that multiple tests need to be taken after 14 day incubation period in order to confirm it.

According to google it can give false negatives too. Generally what i'm hearing is that multiple tests need to be taken after 14 day incubation period in order to confirm it.
Bhai Google kya? These bhakts won't listen if they read the instruction leaflet of the pcr kit itself and even that mentions false negatives.

You physically cannot test all evacuees. No country can.

Evacuees are screened. Formal testing by pcr (which itself can still give false negatives) is reserved for the high risk cases (I.e. positive symptoms demonstrated at point of screening for returnees, or known contact with known infected patients)

They are still in quarantine. So no issues. And are still negative. A few might have caught the bug by now if we had kept them in Wuhan.

Ufff. Please get some brains. What you are calling screening is a mere temperature check by Indian govt that is not screening. We are also checking temperature at air ports. Coronavirus patients in incubation period go undetected. That was why WHO advised not evacuate. You think WHO is idiot and Modi has all the brains. Come on man grow up don't be stubborn. India is facing trouble due to evacuation.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to read through these reports.

So far we Indians knows about our nation more than some others that cant even support or just abandon their people.

virus not likely to spread far in gangustan due to gangu transportation, gangu climate, and gangu immune system

So far we Indians knows about our nation more than some others that cant even support or just abandon their people.

A picture is worth a thousand words, no trace of n-COV2019 in Pakistan despite hosting a population of 60,000+ Chinese in Pakistan... We must be doing something right...

thousand words.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom