What's new

Kerala CM points to Hindu communal campaigns on social media against Muslims amid Coronavirus

So I have no right to complain?

I am not sure I understand your logic.

Hmm....I think...I am wrong...I will take back my words...I have stated the facts but you have every right to complain and protest...

Hmm....I think...I am wrong...I will take back my words...I have stated the facts but you have every right to complain and protest...

"stated the facts" is a bit of a stretch....but we'll let that one pass this time

When questions like these are asked, they are never asked for educational purposes, but rather to further a point or an agenda, and I am not going to allow you to further that agenda.

You pretty much know the answer of the question you are asking. You know Modi is responsible for the crimes that he is accused of, and worse, probably whole-heartedly endorse those crimes.
So you have not seen one .
When Pinarayi Vijayan is "playing" to his largest vote bank (Muslims), he talks about peace and love and common sense

When Narendra Modi is "playing" to his largest vote bank (Hindus), he talks about hatred against Muslims and does a few pogroms against Muslims.

That my friends....is the difference!
The bold part was the thing I was questioning.now I know you never heard him say anything against Muslims.but made up your mind any way.

So you have not seen one .

The bold part was the thing I was questioning.now I know you never heard him say anything against Muslims.but made up your mind any way.

Much to the contrary. You have made up your mind. Once a bhakt, always a bhakt.

Much to the contrary. You have made up your mind. Once a bhakt, always a bhakt.
You even don't know me and as far as I remember we never spoke and you already judged me.i asked you a simple thing to show where modi spoke bad about Muslims from any time.because you said when modi talks he talks about hatred against Muslims and does a few pogroms against Muslims.

You even don't know me and as far as I remember we never spoke and you already judged me.i asked you a simple thing to show where modi spoke bad about Muslims from any time.because you said when modi talks he talks about hatred against Muslims and does a few pogroms against Muslims.

Yes and I maintain that.

As far as judging you goes....when someone defends Modi, that pretty much explains that person.

After all, when someone says...show me where Hitler says this and that...you pretty much know that person is a Nazi.

Yes and I maintain that.

As far as judging you goes....when someone defends Modi, that pretty much explains that person.

After all, when someone says...show me where Hitler says this and that...you pretty much know that person is a Nazi.
When you claim he said that and when I ask where you call me names ,how intolerant my India is becoming

What a great CM. India would be better off if he was the PM of India.

But then again, he doesn't hate Muslims, so no chance of being elected as PM.
One of the worst leaders in India. CPM Kerala is a mafia group which causes maximum harm to Kerala. He won't be accepted even in Tamilnadu.

I dont agree with your statement- Agree to disagree- Muslims dont hate Hindus-(Normal/Majority of them dont).
After spending time in this forum, u still think that?

it seems like the menace of communal violence is originating only from one source

View attachment 620229

He represents his region. He speaks for his people. What's your problem?

When questions like these are asked, they are never asked for educational purposes, but rather to further a point or an agenda, and I am not going to allow you to further that agenda.

You pretty much know the answer of the question you are asking. You know Modi is responsible for the crimes that he is accused of, and worse, probably whole-heartedly endorse those crimes.
You are too insecure man.

Guess what...

I think we have had enough of this BS.
We should just let these guys do what ever the hell they want.

If they are hell bent of killing themselves, their families and communities....so be it.
Why shout on top of our lungs and waste our time.

Just keep away & let them proceed with what ever they want to do.

giphy.gif

Lagta hae, daaru ziyada pee liya hae.:lol:
Time here is 8:45 AM EST- Too early for Daru my friend- (Its Friday so most probably will start Daru @ 6 PM-And switch on some old WWF Reruns to keep myself entertained)

obviously fake news...not sure why the Mods are giving you such leeway

He is just another shade of saffron.

News is not fake. You are a fake human being l

it seems like the menace of communal violence is originating only from one source

View attachment 620229

So what ? He is speaking the truth, unlike the commies of Kerala. And I know because I am from Mangalore. Most of our patients are Muslims from Kerala

So what ? He is speaking the truth, unlike the commies of Kerala. And I know because I am from Mangalore. Most of our patients are Muslims from Kerala

So what do you think is happening, corona is asking for one's religion before making one sick?

regards

Back
Top Bottom