What's new

Kerala CM points to Hindu communal campaigns on social media against Muslims amid Coronavirus

Most of cases n Mangalore which is in Karnataka are from neighboring Muslim dominated Kasargod, which is in Kerala. Pinarayi has failed to control his own state. Now karantaka has decided to close the border with Kerela

mate i have been saying this since day one, if muslims were not present in india, there would be no rapes, no poverty, no open defecation, toilet in every house, no slums, india would be super power by now.

regards

upload_2020-4-2_13-56-48.png

mate i have been saying this since day one, if muslims were not present in india, there would be no rapes, no poverty, no open defecation, toilet in every house, no slums, india would be super power by now.

regards

NO. not all

lf Some Muslims obeyed law of the land and not follow their own law, India would be safer

@xeuss

Now even secular Kejrwal has also started complaining

Coronavirus - Nizamuddin Evacuees Creating Trouble, Need Security: Delhi Government

Some are creating law and order problems and it is becoming very difficult for the medical staff to handle them, Health Secretary Padmini Singhala said, requesting adequate police security.

https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/cor...delhi-government-2205213?pfrom=home-topscroll

NO. not all

lf Some Muslims obeyed law of the land and not follow their own law, India would be safer

@xeuss

Now even secular Kejrwal has also started complaining

Coronavirus - Nizamuddin Evacuees Creating Trouble, Need Security: Delhi Government

Some are creating law and order problems and it is becoming very difficult for the medical staff to handle them, Health Secretary Padmini Singhala said, requesting adequate police security.

https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/cor...delhi-government-2205213?pfrom=home-topscroll

and hindus using cow pee as sanitizers would also help :lol:

regards

When Pinarayi Vijayan is "playing" to his largest vote bank (Muslims), he talks about peace and love and common sense

When Narendra Modi is "playing" to his largest vote bank (Hindus), he talks about hatred against Muslims and does a few pogroms against Muslims.

That my friends....is the difference!
I am curious,can you post a video where modi talk about hatred against Muslims

I am curious,can you post a video where modi talk about hatred against Muslims

If you are so curious, then you can do the research yourself.

These Sanghis are the laziest of the lot. Drink gow mutra all day and then want others to do all the work. Even the killings are outsourced to the lower castes.

If you are so curious, then you can do the research yourself.

These Sanghis are the laziest of the lot. Drink gow mutra all day and then want others to do all the work. Even the killings are outsourced to the lower castes.
I did try to find ,but I could not find one such video ,that's why I asked you since you seem sure that he did hate speeches.even a 20 year old video will also do.

I did try to find ,but I could not find one such video ,that's why I asked you since you seem sure that he did hate speeches.even a 20 year old video will also do.

When questions like these are asked, they are never asked for educational purposes, but rather to further a point or an agenda, and I am not going to allow you to further that agenda.

You pretty much know the answer of the question you are asking. You know Modi is responsible for the crimes that he is accused of, and worse, probably whole-heartedly endorse those crimes.

When questions like these are asked, they are never asked for educational purposes, but rather to further a point or an agenda, and I am not going to allow you to further that agenda.

You pretty much know the answer of the question you are asking. You know Modi is responsible for the crimes that he is accused of, and worse, probably whole-heartedly endorse those crimes.

Even many people even accuse Gandhiji and Congress with many sins that have been imposed on Hindus post-independence India...

Last edited:
Even many people even accuse Gandhiji and Congress with many sins that have been imposed on Hindus post-independence India....If people have tolerated them 70 years, then why do you complain for Modi now??

So I have no right to complain?

I am not sure I understand your logic.

Back
Top Bottom