What's new

Kejriwal's expose of Modi's scams in gas fields (20000 cr), land and power

The only clarification on the 10% (worth 20,000 crore) gas field scam of Modi has been that Modi has written to central govt to cancel it in 2010. But that was a full 7 years after awarding that sweet deal (by which time geoglobal became multi-billion dollar from a mere $64) and after CAG started digging up! So much for that clarification :cheesy:

Also:
Narendra Modi in war on graft, but fails to answer CAG - Times Of India

Modi has not responded to over 5,000 queries and 15,100 audit observations posed by the CAG

As per the last civil audit report of accountant general submitted on March 30, 2012, the state government has not entertained queries on revenue receipts, inspection reports and audit observations across departments ranging from VAT, ports, transport, industry, mines and revenue, just to name a few.

As per Rule 14 of the Gujarat Finance Rules, 1971, the state government is expected to respond to CAG queries before the end of the financial year in question. But the Gujarat government has not responded to queries that date back to 2009-10.

Looks like there are many skeletons hidden in Modi's cabinet and they are slowly starting to tumble out. Also note his battle against Lokayukta's appointment who was selected by Chief Justice and Governor.

Nop Gu'an .......I am still not convinced Arvind Kujliwal is a better option than Sri. Narendra Modi :undecided:

BTW Gu'an what is your opinion on Janata Party lead by the brillent Dr. Subramanian Swamy ? :devil:

Nop Gu'an .......I am still not convinced Arvind Kujliwal is a better option than Sri. Marendra Nodi :undecided:
BTW Gu'an what is your opinion on Janata Party lead by the brillent Dr. Subramanian Swamy ? :devil:

Swamy's hardcore right ideology (one example: his recent writing where he said indian muslims should accept their hindu ancestry before getting equal rights as citizens) is as repulsive as Sri. MoMo, only difference being that Swamy has a brilliant mind while MoMo is a Dodo in comparison. Swamy can be a good minister in any of the important (non-home) portfolios, but he is too enamored by NDA and wont leave it.

But if you are planning to vote for JP's Loksatta Party, then thats a good choice. I can see AAP and Loksatta converging on many issues post-elections.

If you dont like BJP and fed up with Congress...and thinking of voting for AAP..i say with the deepest remorse, reconsider it and vote for Congress itself. Coming from a person who hates congress to the core this is a telling statement of the amount of impractical and loony ideas being entertained by these mango man baboons.

A slight look at the economic policies of the Aam Admi party would send you into such a tizzy..

with an economic policy worse than the communists, I wonder how can these brihaspathis think of connecting with the youth and the middle class..

Mate u have really said what i wanted to say, just note the different timing of Kejriwal expose & u will see the difference:

he always targets those people which will give him & his party the best TRP on 24*7 news media:

Targeting MMS on coalgate, when CAG report was already out, so technically he just repeated what the CAG said with much intense voice.

Targeting Pranab da when he was running for the President's post, the supporting evidence were dubious at it's best.

Targeting Vadra & Gadkari at the same time, again the evidence can't prove any of them guilty in a court of law.

Targeting Congress' minister from HP when HP elections were there.

Targeting Modi when Gujarat elections are days away & the story was first published by a magazine & he just hijacked it.

If he really wants to do a social work than why not drag all these men to court with his evidence instead of showing his face on Indian media every weekend???

The amount of money involved in scams in India sometimes just astonishes me. 20,000 crores. Thats a village full of crorepatis living a lavish lifestyle, but its all gone now to the corrupt politicians. So sad. Just goes to show what a pathetic nation we have become.

If he really wants to do a social work than why not drag all these men to court with his evidence instead of showing his face on Indian media every weekend???

He is here to reach people (TRPs, marketing, rural rallies), to win votes and change the system from within. And thats exactly what hes been doing through all those examples you cite. He is not here to chase perhaps 10 cases in Supreme Court all his life, by which time congress and BJP would have produced a 1000 more.

Also:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-leftist-nor-rightist-clarifies-kejriwal.html

He is here to reach people (TRPs, marketing, rural rallies), to win votes and change the system from within. And thats exactly what hes been doing through all those examples you cite. He is not here to chase perhaps a 10 cases in SC all his life, by which time congress and BJP would have produced a 1000 more.

Ohh.... so he is here to change the system, buddy can u explain me how???....& i have MANY MORE QUESTIONS for u.

Yeh Kejriwal nay kia trolling shoro ki hoi ha. sab ki naak main daam kar rakha ha

He is here to reach people (TRPs, marketing, rural rallies), to win votes and change the system from within. And thats exactly what hes been doing through all those examples you cite. He is not here to chase perhaps 10 cases in Supreme Court all his life, by which time congress and BJP would have produced a 1000 more.

Also:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-leftist-nor-rightist-clarifies-kejriwal.html

kejriwal is nothing but an attention wh0re. why else does he talk about anti graft , makes accusations , but never takes them to its logical conclusion. (the legal way ). this man will be lucky if he manages to get 4 seats in 2014.

kejriwal is nothing but an attention wh0re. why else does he talk about anti graft , makes accusations , but never takes them to its logical conclusion. (the legal way ). this man will be lucky if he manages to get 4 seats in 2014.

Mate, but i think he is the Team B of congress to keep BJP away from winning the 2014 ls elections by decreasing it's vote share just what the MNS did in Maharashtra ;)

.....if he gets 4 seats it would be an equivalent of pulling a rabbit out of a Hat.

.....if he gets 4 seats it would be an equivalent of pulling a rabbit out of a Hat.

Mate winning even a single LS seat in a country like India is not a joke, each LS constituency has minimum of 4-5 lakh Population, even the second biggest party of India, BJP only got 2 seats in 1984 elections. It took 2 decades for BJP (can be called five decades if we also include it's former avatar Jan Sangh) to form a coalition govt. at center, AAP is only a month old. I would be shocked even if AAP can manage to hold an election rally consisting of just 1 lakh people, besides i highly doubt if Kejriwal himself can win an LS seat.

Mate winning even a single LS seat in a country like India is not a joke, each LS constituency has minimum of 4-5 lakh Population, even the second biggest party of India, BJP only got 2 seats in 1984 elections. It took 2 decades for BJP (can be called five decades if we also include it's former avatar Jan Sangh) to form a coalition govt. at center, AAP is only a month old. I would be shocked even if AAP can manage to hold an election rally consisting of just 1 lakh people, besides i highly doubt if Kejriwal himself can win an LS seat.

actually LS members are usually voted in by at least 12-15 lac votes. each constituency has close to 20-25 lac people in it. i have been involved in 3 general elections and 5 local assembly ones .
PS: i thought everyone knew i was a congress man :)

Back
Top Bottom