What's new

Kejriwal to be Delhi CM-designate today, vows ministers won't use red beacons

& People here were OPPOSING Rahul Baba???

Mark My words.....In front of Kejri....even Rahul Baba will look like Modi :D

Regardless of what people say about AAP and Kejriwal, I love what their/his entry had done to the country. I have heard comments like these folks are rank outsiders with no idea on how to administer. My counter argument has been that the insiders have done a far worse job that people are electing unknown entities.
That tells about how messed up the political class is.

They may very well fail in implementing their plans wrt. water and electricity. But the fear they have pushed into the political parties, politicians and corrupt bureaucrats is very welcome. I hope they are successful!

WOW! Congress back to power in Delhi and in Style. :yahoo:

#AAPCong rocks :chilli:

IIT Cleared in 1st attempt
IRS in 1st attempt
CM in 1st attempt

One & Only Arvind Kejriwal

Haters keep hatin'! :D

Well done AAP

Delhi elections cleared in first attempt :tup:

Arvind Sonia :cheers:

I am more interested in seeing how they going to take action against corrupt leader when their government is supported by them :partay: AAP is going to learn that there is a difference between talk and doing things :coffee:

Dehites are made fools. Sonia will rule in the name of Arvind!

This external support of 8 will be used as a bargaining chip during the next lok sabha electionS .

IIT Cleared in 1st attempt
IRS in 1st attempt
CM in 1st attempt
One & Only Arvind Kejriwal
Haters keep hatin'! :D
Well done AAP
Fooled people in first attempt.

You are on defense forum andhow can you support a party which wants Kashmir to be divided, supports Batla encounter terrorists etc.

A party that fought against corruption but joined hands with most Corrupt party of India.

Fooled people in first attempt.

You are on defense forum andhow can you support a party which wants Kashmir to be divided, supports Batla encounter terrorists etc.

A party that fought against corruption but joined hands with most Corrupt party of India.

Our media is a big scam and how can you believe in those manipulated statements?

jn3w.jpg

BURN!

Our media is a big scam and how can you believe in those manipulated statements?

jn3w.jpg

BURN!
You want live footages now?
Had his statements been manipulated, you'd have seen him giving public statements denying such things. Don't be a fool.

You want live footages now?
Had his statements been manipulated, you'd have seen him giving public statements denying such things. Don't be a fool.
A referendum can't take place by the wish of just Prashant Bhushan or AAP supporters :)

Interesting times ahead,i for one won't mind a third national alternative to these 2.But not the corruption ridden regional oppurtunist alliance,the third front.One with a national agenda.

Back
Top Bottom