What's new

Kejriwal sent to judicial custody

this shows most of AAPs protests are staged and opportunistic...
if in principle he refused to pay bail bond( court procedure)...well good
than why are they protesting?...against whom....wat for??

Bhai, I almost was on the verge of getting ostracized from my Sikkimese community in Delhi and my hometown when I initially called Kejriwal a fake after studying him carefully.

At that time, he had just finished cheating Anna Hazare ji, Kiran Bedi ji, Ramdev ji and Gen. VK Singh and was on the move to come to Delhi politics.

You see, we northeastern people are very straightforward people. We trust easily and are drawn to those who give us hope of development, peace and prosperity. You must have heard that in the state of Manipur, there are no vegetable vendors standing on their stalls. They keep their veggies in the open with a box for money to be put in. The people take what they want and put the money in the box. In the evening, the vendor comes and collects the money and no one takes it.

That is the level of trust we generally have as we are simple small town and village people.

AAP had created almost a maniacal revolution particularly in Arunachal and bordering states of NE. Even in my city, youth were discussing about the party and how much they will vote for them at the centre (we at state level ardently support SDF because of their wonderful work).

But now at least, dilliwalas will realize and many of my own people living there realize how right I was. :)

LOL I was scolded by my wife when I told her (at time of AAP formation) that less than half a year AAP will show it's true color and will proved to be disgrace to the very basic idea it was formed.

I'm proud to say I was right and never supported AAP but I do support some of the ideas they proposed!!

Bhai, I almost was on the verge of getting ostracized from my Sikkimese community in Delhi and my hometown when I initially called Kejriwal a fake after studying him carefully.

At that time, he had just finished cheating Anna Hazare ji, Kiran Bedi ji, Ramdev ji and Gen. VK Singh and was on the move to come to Delhi politics.

You see, we northeastern people are very straightforward people. We trust easily and are drawn to those who give us hope of development, peace and prosperity. You must have heard that in the state of Manipur, there are no vegetable vendors standing on their stalls. They keep their veggies in the open with a box for money to be put in. The people take what they want and put the money in the box. In the evening, the vendor comes and collects the money and no one takes it.

That is the level of trust we generally have as we are simple small town and village people.

AAP had created almost a maniacal revolution particularly in Arunachal and bordering states of NE. Even in my city, youth were discussing about the party and how much they will vote for them at the centre (we at state level ardently support SDF because of their wonderful work).

But now at least, dilliwalas will realize and many of my own people living there realize how right I was. :)

LOL I was scolded by my wife when I told her (at time of AAP formation) that less than half a year AAP will show it's true color and will proved to be disgrace to the very basic idea it was formed.

I'm proud to say I was right and never supported AAP but I do support some of the ideas they proposed!!

Despite the fact that I am a BJP supporter, I contributed Rs 5,000.00 to AAP during Anna Hazare days as I felt that here is a group of people who genuinely felt for the nation.

If this helped Anna I am happy, if it went to Khejeriwal I regret my decision.

I keep getting calls & mails seeking contributions for AAP which are dutifully ignored.

Despite the fact that I am a BJP supporter, I contributed Rs 5,000.00 to AAP during Anna Hazare days as I felt that here is a group of people who genuinely felt for the nation.

If this helped Anna I am happy, if it went to Khejeriwal I regret my decision.

I keep getting calls & mails seeking contributions for AAP which are dutifully ignored.

I saw them as faggots the day he cheated Anna Hazare.

It is so obvious that sometimes I wonder that Indians are so gullible in general that our people cannot see through this drama.

this shows most of AAPs protests are staged and opportunistic...
if in principle he refused to pay bail bond( court procedure)...well good
than why are they protesting?...against whom....wat for??

Brilliant question. Could you dumb it down with words like fascists, modi sellouts, Adani etc etc so that even AAPTARDS can comprehend?

I saw them as faggots the day he cheated Anna Hazare.

It is so obvious that sometimes I wonder that Indians are so gullible in general that our people cannot see through this drama.
Anna is another deluded old attention seeker, remember that mamta rally ? :lol:

Anna is another deluded old attention seeker, remember that mamta rally ? :lol:

I am not supporting him now. He reminds me of someone I dislike badly; MK Gandhi.

And thankfully so, we joined India only after he was snuffed out long ago. My people would have never accepted had he been at the help of affairs.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for criticizing Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. He fulfilled his promise that he will send the Ex-CM of Delhi to jail. What else do you want?

Krantikari bahut hi krantikari :rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

BBC News - Arvind Kejriwal: India campaigner's jail term extended

Arvind Kejriwal: India campaigner's jail term extended
_75051661_75051660.jpg

Arvind Kejriwal led his party to a stunning victory in the Delhi state assembly elections last December

A court in India has extended the jail term of anti-corruption campaigner Arvind Kejriwal by a fortnight over his continued refusal to pay a bail bond.

Mr Kejriwal, the chief of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), is being sued by BJP leader Nitin Gadkari for calling him "corrupt".

Mr Kejriwal says he will not pay the bond as the case is "political".

He contested - and lost - from Varanasi in the recent general election against the BJP's PM-elect Narendra Modi.

His lawyers said they would appeal in the Delhi High Court against Friday's order.

He was arrested on Wednesday after he refused to pay 10,000 rupees ($170; £100) for his bail.

Mr Kejriwal instead offered an undertaking that he would appear in court at every hearing and said he would not flee from justice.

Mr Gadkari is among a number of high-profile politicians and industrialists who have been accused of corruption by Mr Kejriwal in the past two years.

Mr Kejriwal led his party to a stunning performance in the Delhi state assembly elections in December, winning 28 of its 70 seats, and formed a government with support from the Congress party.

But he quit after 49 days in power, after his government failed to push through an important piece of anti-corruption legislation.

Correspondents say quitting the government has alienated his mainly middle-class supporters and that is the main reason for his party's poor showing in the general election in which the AAP won only four seats.

Bhai sahib ..............u just open the gates ..........now be ready to receive the wrath of the Modi Bhakts ............good luck to u sir
its nothing to do with modi or BJP, its rule of law. He tries the tricks of pre independence era. Most of us are sick of such fancy tricks. Just say sorry if you did not have proof about gadkari, then you at least get some applouse from me for not being a jerk. But people in India are more into symbolism and drama than to rule of law.

It does not mean gadkari is not corrupt though, he most likely is. In UK, it would have made the guy near bankrupt for saying something libelous without proof.

Back
Top Bottom