What's new

Kejriwal sent to judicial custody

cant say about Delhi walas .........................People here in my city are on road shouting slogans in favor of AK .

and AAP dont even have block or city president here

Your city ?

Your location flag says Australia.

Why would people in Aus shout slogans for AAP.

Unless....

Kejriwal is just an attention seeker. He can stand on principle during the trial but not before.

This must be among the few times I concur with you !

May there be more .

Your city ?

Your location flag says Australia.

Why would people in Aus shout slogans for AAP.

Unless....

This must be among the few times I concur with you !

May there be more .

do u know how to change flag ??? I am enable to find how to change it ...............what i can say ......I am a noob when it comes to tech stuff

political victimization starts, even before modi terrorist has swore in !

SHAME !

Dont jump the gun in your exuberance to find fault.

The summon was sent to him on 28 Feb. This guys seeks diff laws for himself. To educate yourself read this . The principles of AAP cannot be above the law of the land:

NEW DELHI: A Delhi court on Wednesday sent Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Arvind Kejriwal to judicial custody in the Nitin Gadkari defamation case. Former Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal refused to furnish a bail bond in connection with a criminal defamation complaint filed against him by BJP leader Nitin Gadkari before a court which asked if the AAP leader was looking for "some exceptional treatment".

Kejriwal, who appeared before the court in pursuance to the summons issued against him told Metropolitan Magistrate Gomati Manocha that he was ready to give an undertaking that he will appear before the court but refused to furnish bail bond to secure bail.

During the hearing, the magistrate observed, "I completely agree but why he (Kejriwal) will not furnish bail bond. What is the problem. There is a procedure and why should we follow different procedure in this case.

"I agree he will appear in the court but the procedure is that a person has to file bail bond. to secure bail.

During the hearing, the magistrate observed, "I completely agree but why he (Kejriwal) will not furnish bail bond. What is the problem. There is a procedure and why should we follow different procedure in this case.

"I agree he will appear in the court but the procedure is that a person has to file bail bond. Are you looking for some exception treatment?"

Kejriwal, who also argued in the court, told the judge that he has not committed any heinous crime ..

"This is my principle that when I have not done anything wrong, I will not seek bail. I am ready to go to jail," he said.

Advocates Prashant Bhushan and Rahul Mehra, who appeared for Kejriwal, told the magistrate that these cases are of political nature and as per the principle of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), they will not furnish bail bond.

The court had earlier directed Kejriwal to positively appear before it today in the defamation case.

The court had on February 28 summoned Kejriwal as an accused in the criminal defamation complaint observing that statements allegedly made by the AAP leader have the effect of "harming the reputation" of the complainant.

The summon was issued against Kejriwal on a complaint in which Gadkari had alleged that he was defamed by Kejriwal, who had included his name in the party's lis ..

Read more at:
AAP's Arvind Kejriwal sent to judicial custody in Nitin Gadkari defamation case - The Economic Times

Bhushan also argued that there was no possibility that Kejriwal would tamper with the evidence or influence the witnesses and filing of

The drama queen of India spending a couple nights in jail. GOOD!!!!!
this guy must have though that people would come out on the streets to support him like they did for anna.
he forgot anna had one thing going form him. .... Credibility.

I didn't think it was possible, but I think khujliwal and his aaptards might be worse for India then even congress.

This guy is pathetic. He makes even madhubala look pale in drama.

Dilli waalon ko ch***ya samajh rakha hai isne.

Good he is in the jail for violating law.

I never knew that this is how AAM ADMI behaved.

This guy is pathetic. He makes even madhubala look pale in drama.

Dilli waalon ko ch***ya samajh rakha hai isne.

Good he is in the jail for violating law.

I never knew that this is how AAM ADMI behaved.

This is what he wanted , how better to come back into limelight than something as silly as this ?

He & his party are proving to be immature attention seekers.

Am tired of his Dramabazi , keep him there permanently or kick him out of the country

This is what he wanted , how better to come back into limelight than something as silly as this ?

He & his party are proving to be immature attention seekers.

Actually he is in trouble , if Gadkari goes ahead with the defamation case this guy will face Jailterm for sure

I didn't think it was possible, but I think khujliwal and his aaptards might be worse for India then even congress.

Bhai, I almost was on the verge of getting ostracized from my Sikkimese community in Delhi and my hometown when I initially called Kejriwal a fake after studying him carefully.

At that time, he had just finished cheating Anna Hazare ji, Kiran Bedi ji, Ramdev ji and Gen. VK Singh and was on the move to come to Delhi politics.

You see, we northeastern people are very straightforward people. We trust easily and are drawn to those who give us hope of development, peace and prosperity. You must have heard that in the state of Manipur, there are no vegetable vendors standing on their stalls. They keep their veggies in the open with a box for money to be put in. The people take what they want and put the money in the box. In the evening, the vendor comes and collects the money and no one takes it.

That is the level of trust we generally have as we are simple small town and village people.

AAP had created almost a maniacal revolution particularly in Arunachal and bordering states of NE. Even in my city, youth were discussing about the party and how much they will vote for them at the centre (we at state level ardently support SDF because of their wonderful work).

But now at least, dilliwalas will realize and many of my own people living there realize how right I was. :)

Back
Top Bottom