What's new

Kejriwal sent to judicial custody

Is there no "Bail on own recognition" clause?

Even for that you need to appear in front of court and/or move application through his/her lawyer. Our Nautanki queen refused to a appear in court and maintained that her highness is too holy to be asked for Bail, rather than applying for "Bail on own recognition".

Last edited:
@JanjaWeed people tell me about kashmir stand of AAP ........but they dont know that Akalis are made of militants and gave martyr status to many militants .

they tell me about foreign funding of AAP .............NDA ministers in Punjab receive massively from abroad.

they tell me they creat chaos ...............i simply tell them to stay in Punjab for sometime and see that even police stations and DC offices are put under control of "AREA CHeifs" ....even if they lost the elections.............so a common man cant file a FIR till so called area chiefs of NDA gives recommendation

they dont know that BJP minister has been found guilty of bogus voting

They dont know that 4 ministers are from a single family .............whose wealth is increasing day by day ........even when Punjab is going under debt.

They dont know that Nda ministers are accused of running drug cartel

the list is very long .

He deserves to be sent into hell not jail ......

hhhmmmm...........some indian politicians have already occupied hell

@Indischer @JanjaWeed this is the reason that the ITEM BOY is back to his old theatrics.......................

del_1900462f.jpg

:rofl:

This is Punjab .......................Dharnas by govt. is common and protest by farmers / teachers is daily affair . Deaths of farmers / teachers occur frequently .

And Bhagwant Mann is not going anywhere ...............moreover AAP has got backing of many Sikh organisations and many ex-politicians which can effectively run Punjab AAP without any need of AAP core commeettee.

In todays Punjab , Riots and protests are a daily affair

Have u ever seen ruling party doing dharnas and road bloacks against opposition ????

it happens only in Punjab

I am repeating it again ......................there is nothing in this world that can make AAP bad in front of NDA in punjab .

u name it ................NDA in punjab has done it .
so it's more of the same then!
Fact of the matter is.. Punjabis disillusioned with existing choice they have. Whether it's SAD or Congress.. it's all the same for them. That's the reason why AAP found a space there. However AAP won't be able to give anything back for those 4 seats they won in the national elections. They won't be able to make any impact between no & till the next state elections. It's not going to be easy for AAP to sustain the popularity till then as we have already seen in Delhi. Established political parties will have their way, despite the kind of image they carry!
If AAP manages to pull it off... good luck to them.. & to you!

@JanjaWeed people tell me about kashmir stand of AAP ........but they dont know that Akalis are made of militants and gave martyr status to many militants .

they tell me about foreign funding of AAP .............NDA ministers in Punjab receive massively from abroad.

they tell me they creat chaos ...............i simply tell them to stay in Punjab for sometime and see that even police stations and DC offices are put under control of "AREA CHeifs" ....even if they lost the elections.............so a common man cant file a FIR till so called area chiefs of NDA gives recommendation

they dont know that BJP minister has been found guilty of bogus voting

They dont know that 4 ministers are from a single family .............whose wealth is increasing day by day ........even when Punjab is going under debt.

They dont know that Nda ministers are accused of running drug cartel

the list is very long .

You trying to justify AAP's action by comparing them with others.. & trying to say that AAP should be exempted from criticism 'cause other parties also guilty of similar crime. That is defeating the entire AAP objective. They have set themselves a very high standard & claims to have superior morals. That's why people question them whenever they give an opportunity to their critics. If it's more of the same.. then the whole logic behind AAP stands defeated!

so it's more of the same then!
Fact of the matter is.. Punjabis disillusioned with existing choice they have. Whether it's SAD or Congress.. it's all the same for them. That's the reason why AAP found a space there. However AAP won't be able to give anything back for those 4 seats they won in the national elections. They won't be able to make any impact between no & till the next state elections. It's not going to be easy for AAP to sustain the popularity till then as we have already seen in Delhi. Established political parties will have their way, despite the kind of image they carry!
If AAP manages to pull it off... good luck to them.. & to you!

Phoolka is already gearing up for local body elections.............he lost by a narrow margin from congress in Ludhiana .

Punjab is a rural state where voting system is quiet different from cities like Delhi or anything .............once people choosed a party , they stay with it for a long run.

Here we have congressi villages and akali villages...............now AAM villages are coming up.

more over Dhuri assembly segment is vacant ,,,,,,.................here AAP had a lead of 25k votes ...........so AAP might can have a MLA soon in Punjab

The INCREASE in VS that AAPTARDS were claiming was actually the remaining VS of Congress :rofl: :rofl:

@Prometheus

????

Bhakt ji ....................can u plz explain how down fall of AAP in delhi effects Punjab ??

Punjab voted AAP even with all negativity spread by media ............plz bro ................there is nothing in this world u can say that will make AAP bad in front of NDA in Punjab

political victimization starts, even before modi terrorist has swore in !

SHAME !

This guy is forever looking for publicity.

Kejriwal sent to judicial custody - The Hindu

Arvind Kejriwal has been taken into custody and will remain in jail till May 23 after he refused to furnish bail bond in defamation complaint filed against him by Nitin Gadkari.

The Delhi Court gave orders in this regard.

Police took him to judicial custody amid tight security.

Earlier, Mr. Kejriwal, who appeared before the court in pursuance to the summons issued against him, told Metropolitan Magistrate Gomati Manocha that he was ready to give an undertaking that he will appear before the court but refused to furnish bail bond to secure bail.

During the hearing, the magistrate observed, “I completely agree but why he (Mr. Kejriwal) will not furnish bail bond. What is the problem. There is a procedure and why should we follow different procedure in this case.

“I agree he will appear in the court but the procedure is that a person has to file bail bond. Are you looking for some exception treatment?”

Mr. Kejriwal, who also argued in the court, told the judge that he has not committed any heinous crime and added that he was not looking for any exceptional treatment. “This is my principle that when I have not done anything wrong, I will not seek bail. I am ready to go to jail,” he said.

Guys,

Stop posting stupid comments---and think---. He is fighting for your future---.

He is right----there should be no bail amount for this issue---as there is no heinious crime committed and it is only a case of defamation.

The magistrate can set a precedence----Kejriwal is not escaping and this is simply a civil issue on a basis of " he says / she says "----,

You kids just want to let go away with your rights because it is happening to someone else.

It is the judge who is a moron. It should not be a police case either. Some of our laws stink.

Guys,

Stop posting stupid comments---and think---. He is fighting for your future---.

He is right----there should be no bail amount for this issue---as there is no heinious crime committed and it is only a case of defamation.

The magistrate can set a precedence----Kejriwal is not escaping and this is simply a civil issue on a basis of " he says / she says "----,

You kids just want to let go away with your rights because it is happening to someone else.

It is the judge who is a moron. It should not be a police case either. Some of our laws stink.

Bhai sahib ..............u just open the gates ..........now be ready to receive the wrath of the Modi Bhakts ............good luck to u sir

political victimization starts, even before modi terrorist has swore in !

SHAME !

What victimization? And weren't you guys ashamed of your leaders when they sent terrorists to Mumbai to kill innocent civilians?

Back
Top Bottom