What's new

keep hate aside

I like toblerone

3c373aa437beedfb31c8aaeb6eace34d.jpg

Bhai hate aside rakhane ko kaha hai to controll karo ............
DEKHAN HAI JOR KITAN BAJUE KATIL ME HAIN:mps:

Bhai i am nt dat good at hindi ..My hindi knowledge is that of chatting in chat sites :D ..Please translate what you said :cheers:

yes u told that before in some other thread. But they are not making any new music I suppose. But i think the group is still there. 3/4 months back i heard they performed in Guwahati.

I hope these bands visit their neighbours....

There are lot of bands in Pakistan but no one knows about them

Demonic Resurrection is nothing in front of 'em :smokin:

ISI(I See Insanity)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these bands visit their neighbours....

There are lot of bands in Pakistan but no one knows about them

Demonic Resurrection is nothing in front of 'em :smokin:

ISI(I See Insanity)

A Pakistani band called ISI being sent to India. I have a feeling that the bureaucrats will fail to see the humour in that.

On the other hand, ISI always stood for Indian Standard's Institute until they changed their name. We used to have ads on TV asking us to check for the ISI Mark on electrical goods before purchasing them.

A Pakistani band called ISI being sent to India. I have a feeling that the bureaucrats will fail to see the humour in that.

On the other hand, ISI always stood for Indian Standard's Institute until they changed their name. We used to have ads on TV asking us to check for the ISI Mark on electrical goods before purchasing them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ISI phobia

stop guys don't bring ISI here its dangrus for future of thread yaar please samjha karo.some one tommorow post a commint on this and my entire thread will become war zone.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom