What's new

keep hate aside

ohhhhhhhhh so sad you people intreasted in fight cyber war more then cyber peace.:lazy:

The best things i've admired most about pakistan - in no particular order

1) pakistani music (rock and desi)
2) Wasim and Waqar - absolutely loved em
3) pakistani girls - very pretty

Waise to like pakistani food too, but too much oil / ghee man.

The best things i've admired most about pakistan - in no particular order

1) pakistani music (rock and desi)
2) Wasim and Waqar - absolutely loved em
3) pakistani girls - very pretty
Waise to like pakistani food too, but too much oil / ghee man.

ye jang wali bat hai.its really attack on us.:lol: we will never accept some one like our girls.;)

you know one of my most favrites is jagjeet singh. play him every day.

Imran bahi bahoot acha kia apne yeah thread start kar ka .. ma na aj he dekha ha

In this Era we all have to live with Love , it is good for us, If there is love there will be prosperity every where, our economy will boast.

keep hate aside ..

well said, sometimes i am also confused that when we are living here in London, i had colleagues from all over the world espacially from Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka and we spent a good time together in my last job. We never had any trouble together but when we see each other back home, we consider each other as hostile nations and ready to kill each other without thinking twice. Can't we guyz stay together in our back home also?

Just look at what Qur'an says that Oh Muslims these Christians and Jews cannot be your friend unless you start practicing their religions...... but it never talks about Hindu's or any other religion a part from Christians and Jews and religiously we can trust Hindu's, communists, budhists or other religions but Christians and Jews are a bit risky...... and still we make friends from western nations and willing to kill each other back home?

The verse wasn't aimed at christians or jews in general, as they are also people of the book, it's aimed at the jews and christians who fight Islam

Bilkul yaad hai Sirji, Tabhi to bajaya hai. Ab to maan jaao.

na mery bhai hum to kabhi naraz nhi hoy app logoon se.:)

ager ghusa hoon jay to bottle hamary pass hai :cheers: karahi ghosht mangwa leen gay :P pepsi frezer main pari hai:partay: or sham hony ko hai:smokin:

song play ker leen gay

dhal gya aftaab ayee saki la pila de sharab ayee saki. jugjeet sing ka

Back
Top Bottom