What's new

Kazakhstan to buy Su-30SM

Of course, we can buy the most sophisticated and modern weapons from Russia. However, it costs a lot of money. 70 million for the Su-35S. That's a lot. In addition, the Su-35S aircraft is primarily gain air superiority. We are there - the MiG-31B. Now the task of replacing the Su-24 and Mig-27 => Su-30cm. Through years of 5-10 MiG-31B => Su-35S. Then, already in 10-15 years it will be possible, and the Su-27 / MiG-29 to be changed.

I think these jets give you enough edge to fight special missions across the region.

Your only danger is radical terrorism which is spreading through the CAR countries' borders. You have strong ties to all other regional countries and have Russian support.

So this is a practical investment. Though the operating and maintenance costs for MiG-31 will be quite high because of the limited inventory of spares, their fuel-guzzling engines and flight factors.

Su 30 MKM, Su 30 MKA, Su 30 SM are all derivatives of Su 30 mki they share a lot of similar features and that includes Indian components.
Of course they all have similarities. After Russia established for India and other countries. Just like the Saudi F-15 and F-15 to the US Air Force are similar. After all, they are made on the same basis.
Su-30cm has differences from the Su-30MKI avionics composition. In the Russian army can not have a foreign complete set.
16 Su-30MK2 can be an exception, since the Russian bought the contract. And there were probably foreign components. And not the fact. For this very serzno in Russia. Do you want an example, here.
When creating a common defense with Russia, we were armed with radar of French production. Radios were Israeli-made. Before creating, Russia flatly refused to include radio and radar of foreign production in the total defense system. Actually, in order to remove them, Russia supplied 15 battalions of S-300PS.
In general, I think it should be understood that Russia very much watching this.

I think these jets give you enough edge to fight special missions across the region.

Your only danger is radical terrorism which is spreading through the CAR countries' borders. You have strong ties to all other regional countries and have Russian support.

So this is a practical investment. Though the operating and maintenance costs for MiG-31 will be quite high because of the limited inventory of spares, their fuel-guzzling engines and flight factors.
In Russian there is a saying - do not want to feed its own army will feed someone else. MiG-31 is very complicated and expensive plane. However, he is also very effective. We are very pleased with this plane, because no other aircraft can not fly at an altitude of 20 km at a speed of 3000 km / h for a long time. Almost an hour. no one else can do so quickly and so long to fly. That, together with the best radar and excellent A2A missile R-33 / R37 makes this aircraft the best interceptor in the world.

What is the threat for Kazakhastan to fly Su 30s?
And who can threaten us? We have a historic anti-Chinese sentiment. Besides, Uzbeks mind not differ in its policy, changing its direction to the side CSTO, the US side, towards Wahhabi. In principle all.

And who can threaten us? We have a historic anti-Chinese sentiment. Besides, Uzbeks mind not differ in its policy, changing its direction to the side CSTO, the US side, towards Wahhabi. In principle all.

Stay safe. IMU is a serious threat to central Asia.

I have heard of your Zunkhar commando unit. They are deadly.

Stay safe. IMU is a serious threat to central Asia.

I have heard of your Zunkhar commando unit. They are deadly.
vZw9lwAXQJk.jpg

You about them? There are special forces Arystan KNB and special forces of the Republican Guard Kokzhal.

Armenia and Belarus also will buy Su-30SM. This is very important to have one single model of fighter jet which is integrated in common air defence network.
Kazakhstan Air Force already operating Su-30SM, btw :)
2024717_original.jpg

2025209_original.jpg
hmmmmm......Russia reasserting its control/supremacy over it's Asian neighborhood. nice 1.:D

Kazakhstan is still politically aligned to Russia.

Moscow has no problem selling their secrets to them.

We should grant them access to the E.U.:partay:

Russia has quite an achievement I tell you. Almost 80% of Asia flies Russian jets either Sukhois or MiGs or both.
True, surprisingly Russia dominates Asian military industry, since basically every country in Asia(outside western aligned ones) depend on Russia for their arms/weapons supplies or their arms industry is based on Soviet Russia model. Not bad for Moscow's influence in the region.:big_boss:

hmmmmm......Russia reasserting its control/supremacy over it's Asian neighborhood. nice 1.:D

We should grant them access to the E.U.:partay:

True, surprisingly Russia dominates Asian military industry, since basically every country in Asia(outside western aligned ones) depend on Russia for their arms/weapons supplies or their arms industry is based on Soviet Russia model. Not bad for Moscow's influence in the region.:big_boss:
Well, in addition to Russia, Kazakhstan also sends arms to Central Asian countries. Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan. We all came from the Soviet Union. Therefore, we have adopted and the same. Even the Poles still flying on MiG 29, although they gave a bunch of money that they got rid of them :)

I then remembered. Belarus also purchase Su-30cm, together with Armenia.
Can make another topic?

Back
Top Bottom