What's new

Kayani's game plan

Advice taken, now can we have some proof, otherwise this is a complete waste of time.

There is a glimer of hope- you begin to realize you hv been troller very badly- :rofl:-

Hey markus i am currently in Taj Hotel Mumbai- send few maharashtrians for breakfast will ya?- :rofl:-

No, I don't, unless really required.

Talk to your colleague and convince him to provide some proof so that we can make a headway here.

:lol:

A true bravado would show up when you have such a meeting at neutral places! How about middle east?

Are you serious? What if @truthseer burst your arse there? Why are you so confident?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright lads, cool it with the hostilities, trolling and stirring.

You're in a forum, not a bloody Mexican stand off.

There is a glimer of hope- you begin to realize you hv been troller very badly- :rofl:-

Hey markus i am currently in Taj Hotel Mumbai- send few maharashtrians for breakfast will ya?- :rofl:-

Unless your colleague gives some proof only then I get a chance to do something, otherwise you are free to feel whatever you like.

And no, Maharashtrains will be an overkill for you, Veena malik is enough for you.

Hey @Markus

This is me inside Taj- see i look hungry- :rofl:-
TAJ_HOTEL_TERROR_3898f.jpg

:lol:

A true bravado would show up when you have such a meeting at neutral places! How about middle east?

Are you serious? What if @truthseer burst your arse there? Why are you so confident?

Your friend wants to behead Indians in India, he mentioned somewhere.

And secondly, I am not in Nagpur PLUS your friend has an entire business contingent (and possibly police too!) to protect him.

It's almost neutral.

Sort it out between yourselves-
But a piece of advice- send some meat eating individuals- the veggie farts would not have an effect on him- :whistle:-
Another kareley gosht eating 'marasee' having josh on internet.

You don't give piece of advice when pretending bravado. Its a sign of your leaking ***.

Tell all the group of marasee including truth seere kharorey whatever.

My farm house 'shergill' is on Khanna-Samrala road, Samrala, district Ludhiana, Punjab.

Get your dafli a chamota ready I am inviting you all you to dance for the celebration of my new house.

I will ask @Markus; to be there as well and will see who will be able to behead.

The ppl in that photograph are already DEAD, their bodies were burned off, nothing was left to bury of what I heard.

You are a ghost :woot:

I heard they all enjoying their hard earned vacation in goa- :woot:-

TRequest rejected.

I will hv to talk with the management- you no good waiter-
I fcukin paid for a good service- i need Refund !!!

:rofl:-

Another kareley gosht eating 'marasee' having josh on internet.

You don't give piece of advice when pretending bravado. Its a sign of your leaking ***.

Tell all the group of marasee including truth seere kharorey whatever.

My farm house 'shergill' is on Khanna-Samrala road, Samrala, district Ludhiana, Punjab.

Get your dafli a chamota ready I am inviting you all you to dance for the celebration of my new house.

I will ask @Markus; to be there as well and will see who will be able to behead.

Nothing wrong with Nagpur. Punjab is too far away.

I have no problem with anyone but this guy wants to kill Indians on Indian soil and go back to pakistan alive. That ain't happening.

Your friend wants to behead Indians in India, he mentioned somewhere.

And secondly, I am not in Nagpur PLUS your friend has an entire business contingent (and possibly police too!) to protect him.

It's almost neutral.

Ohk! He's prolly in a hotel there. Why don't you send some wildin' static and get his presence confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom