What's new

Kayani's game plan

You can fake you name too.

You need to provide an identity proof which has your name and photograph both.

It's the name I'm registered with.

For heaven's sake, they have my passport :(

It's the name I'm registered with.

For heaven's sake, they have my passport :(

I can't send my men on a wild goose chase all around the hotel. Give me some proof that has your name with photograph, any pakistani proof will also do.

I wish Gen Kiyani had the balls and guts....But he didnt even respond to Indians killing our 5 soldiers.. India kept threatening..their COAS, Air Chief, PM..and Gen Kiyani stayed silent.. I wd hav liked to think tht he is man of less words and more action...but there was none..no words and no action..India kept killing and v only protested.. Such a weak army chief he is...I am happy tht he is retiring soon.. I hope next COAS would hav much more guts than him..

And that's when I say, LAME!

Can't even find a person who has given you his name and hotel, do you want the room number too, lols?

Bullshit! You are travelling to a foreign country and you have no other proof with you.

I can't risk my men getting arrested by the police. Give me proof with your name and photograph and I will track you down.

Yes, I noticed that factual error too. But "SSG group of the 29 Baloch" may be closer to the truth, if the SSG is attached to each regiment.

Anyway articles like these are not meant to be read for factual accuracy, but as a gauge of the opinion/mood on either side. I posted it here since it is written by a brigadier, and in a major newspaper, so it reflects and/or guides public opinion and mood. So I would suggest that little factual inaccuracies shouldn't stop you from reading it.

It's infect full of factual errors

Pakistan army does not want the current PPP government in power to come back because twice this government tried to cut them to size.The other major player Nawaz Sharif and his party PQML (Nawaz) is suspect in the eyes of the army because it was Pakistani army which not only dethroned Nawaz Sharif in a coup but also exiled him from the country for seven years.

Nobody in Pakistan want PPP to come back in power, and PPP & PML-N suites the establishment because there are 100s of cases of corruption against these parties and they can be easily blackmailed - Establishments always support status quo because their corruption & incompetency give them leverage to control them.

Pakistan army along with fundamentalist parties will like the new comer Imran Khan with his Tehriq-e-Insaf party to win. This will be a puppet regime for the army to play as they please.
LOL!!! If somehow IK becomes PM than he will be enjoying huge public support + no corruption cases against him - So, establishment wouldn't be able to control him. And IK - fundamentalist is a news for me.

In short, the article is not worth discussing.

It's infect full of factual errors

Nobody in Pakistan want PPP to come back in power, and PPP & PML-N suites the establishment because there are 100s of cases of corruption against these parties and they can be easily blackmailed - Establishments always support status quo because their corruption & incompetency give them leverage to control them.

LOL!!! If somehow IK becomes PM than he will be enjoying huge public support + no corruption cases against him - So, establishment wouldn't be able to control him. And IK - fundamentalist is a news for me.

In short, the article is not worth discussing.

beta abhi tum bacche ho.. isliye jhooth lag raha hai tujhe yeh sab :lol:

Bullshit! You are travelling to a foreign country and you have no other proof with you.

I can't risk my men getting arrested by the police. Give me proof with your name and photograph and I will track you down.

And that's where I draw the line. If there were PM, I would.

Now here's a little thing, anything that happens to me will be linked to you, regardless. I wonder if someone might accidentally feed me poison, would the blame fall on you? Especially as this page is now bookmarked on my laptop

And that's where I draw the line. If there were PM, I would.

Now here's a little thing, anything that happens to me will be linked to you, regardless. I wonder if someone might accidentally feed me poison, would the blame fall on you? Especially as this page is now bookmarked on my laptop

You don't draw the line whenever you want to. Don't waste my time if you are not serious enough.

Give me proof with name and photograph and I will take care of the rest.

Nagpur is a HQ of RSS, They can storm where you live in no time.

OK, Leave it guys stay on topic.
@Markus; leave it brother he is just having some Chemical locha in his brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nagpur is a HQ of RSS, They can storm where you live in no time.

OK, Leave it guys stay on topic.
@Markus; leave it brother he is just having some Chemical locha in his brain.

He said all Indians must be beheaded and I have guaranteed to him that he will not go back alive if he can provide me solid identity proof. I am am not kidding, I am serious.

I have many associates in Nagpur who are orange exporters, they can track him down in no time, provided he is not bluffing and provides solid proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom