What's new

Kayani wants India’s Afghan mission closed

we strongly support General Kyanis stance of closing Indian counsulates on Pak Afghan border.

And who told u that Afghans like Indians?

i think there is still military dictatorship in pakistan. actual power is in the hand of Army chief the only difference is that Kayani is not a president however he is a real president of pakistan.
What ever kayani want india don't care it. we will do whatever we want.

i think there is still military dictatorship in pakistan. actual power is in the hand of Army chief the only difference is that Kayani is not a president however he is a real president of pakistan.
What ever kayani want india don't care it. we will do whatever we want.

head of armed forces will always have a say in major decisions taken my diff Gov's around the global

my question is if these are war logs, then why are they not in war log format ?

Afghanistan is only a land of Pathans and no one else can survive there, not russians, not amercians and when amercians will leave afghanistan then it would be difficult for indians to stay there too. Afghanistan always proves to be a grave of those who tries to capture it......

Keep one thing in mind these taliban were once trained by ISI and financed by CIA. It shows the level of training they have.

Afghanistan is only a land of Pathans and no one else can survive there, not russians, not amercians and when amercians will leave afghanistan then it would be difficult for indians to stay there too. Afghanistan always proves to be a grave of those who tries to capture it......

Keep one thing in mind these taliban were once trained by ISI and financed by CIA. It shows the level of training they have.

I agree.. You missed one example of Pakistan. Pakistan tried to capture it via Taliban proxy in 1990's . Look at its state now..

I agree.. You missed one example of Pakistan. Pakistan tried to capture it via Taliban proxy in 1990's . Look at its state now..

lolz... buddy the group of people you are talking about is not the same one as those feeded by us and CIA. head of these people are not even Muslims and nor they are using the same weapons as are in use of taliban. Afghani taliban were there before US attacked, at that time we are not facing any problem due to them. Moreover the drug items were also in a strict control. The situation became bad when USA attack afghanistan and become more worse when india was also invited there. Do you remember, what Mullah Umer said... ok i tell you for your info, he told that they have no contact with TTP and they don't even know them, their fight is only with non-muslims... and by the way you better take care of your state..Naxals, west bangal and much more are coming in your way.

hope you get your answer.

India is not trying to capture it.India is trying to help Afghanistan.

India is not trying to capture it.India is trying to help Afghanistan.

buddy may i tell you one thing about pathans, no matter how much you are good with them, they don't like any sort of disturbence among them. They have their own laws and rules. No matter you are help them as you said but you may still be in trouble. Afghanistan is only composed of two groups taliban and shomali itehad...anything beyond this may cause trouble to them.... Pakistan is also helping them, there are lot of migrates from afghanistan who sattled here but still they don't want to coperate with anybody except afghanis.

Chris Alexander, who was Canada's ambassador in Kabul from 2003 to 2005 and later deputy of the UN mission until 2009, said Gen. Kayani is calling the shots on Afghanistan and prepared to support suicide attacks in Afghanistan's cities

I wonder what Mr. Alexander does now, I mean does he have a government job? If not why not? He seems to be very much in the know - I mean for not being "in" government.

lolz... buddy the group of people you are talking about is not the same one as those feeded by us and CIA.

It is a well established fact that certain mujaheddin factions formed the Taliban after the Soviet exit.Mullah Omer,the leader of the Taliban was actually one of those mujaheddin created by the ISI and CIA.I think that closes the speculation part.

head of these people are not even Muslims and nor they are using the same weapons as are in use of taliban.
Mullah Omer is a Muslim,so is Haqqani,Mehsud etc etc.....

Afghani taliban were there before US attacked, at that time we are not facing any problem due to them. Moreover the drug items were also in a strict control.

Regarding the Narcotics trade,I would suggest you to go in deeper.

During the Taliban rule, Afghanistan saw a bumper opium crop of 4,500 metric tons in 1999. However, in July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. As a result of this ban, opium poppy cultivation was reduced by 91% from the previous year's estimate of 82,172 hectares. The ban was so effective that Helmand Province, which had accounted for more than half of this area, recorded no poppy cultivation during the 2001 season.

Henceforth,we can see that the drug trade was very much present during Taliban rule and they seemed to have no problem with it.It is only after U.N. intervention and pressure that Mullah Omer banned the illegal drug production and cloaked it in a religious veil.

However,if you are trying to justify the Taliban rule by showcasing the control of illegal Heroine production then it would be a futile effort.It is the very same Taliban who destroyed Bamiyan Buddha,carried out numerous public execution,committed atrocities against women in particular and humanity in general.

The situation became bad when USA attack afghanistan and become more worse when india was also invited there.

Again,I would like to suggest you to go deeper.Indian presence was there in Afghanistan much before U.S attacked.Back then the Indian mission used to run a hospital and school in northern Alliance controlled territory,which is again a peaceful purpose,the way it is till this date.

Do you remember, what Mullah Umer said... ok i tell you for your info, he told that they have no contact with TTP and they don't even know them, their fight is only with non-muslims...

With the track record of Mullah Omer and his Taliban ,it seems their fight was with humanity as a whole.

and by the way you better take care of your state..Naxals, west bangal

Be rest assured we are doing fine with that.

and much more are coming in your way.

Please explain yourself.

hope you get your answer.

Hope you got the argument........

It is a well established fact that certain mujaheddin factions formed the Taliban after the Soviet exit.Mullah Omer,the leader of the Taliban was actually one of those mujaheddin created by the ISI and CIA.I think that closes the speculation part.

Mullah Omer is a Muslim,so is Haqqani,Mehsud etc etc.....

Regarding the Narcotics trade,I would suggest you to go in deeper.

During the Taliban rule, Afghanistan saw a bumper opium crop of 4,500 metric tons in 1999. However, in July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. As a result of this ban, opium poppy cultivation was reduced by 91% from the previous year's estimate of 82,172 hectares. The ban was so effective that Helmand Province, which had accounted for more than half of this area, recorded no poppy cultivation during the 2001 season.

Henceforth,we can see that the drug trade was very much present during Taliban rule and they seemed to have no problem with it.It is only after U.N. intervention and pressure that Mullah Omer banned the illegal drug production and cloaked it in a religious veil.

However,if you are trying to justify the Taliban rule by showcasing the control of illegal Heroine production then it would be a futile effort.It is the very same Taliban who destroyed Bamiyan Buddha,carried out numerous public execution,committed atrocities against women in particular and humanity in general.

Again,I would like to suggest you to go deeper.Indian presence was there in Afghanistan much before U.S attacked.Back then the Indian mission used to run a hospital and school in northern Alliance controlled territory,which is again a peaceful purpose,the way it is till this date.

With the track record of Mullah Omer and his Taliban ,it seems their fight was with humanity as a whole.

Be rest assured we are doing fine with that.

Please explain yourself.

Hope you got the argument........

well if you are talking like this then even we don't consider ajmal Pakistani... you have your own media sources but i guess you haven't visited afghanistan not even Tribal areas of Pakistan otherwise you will accept what i said... you consider TTP and Taliban as a one body, but in real both are different even Mullah Omer said this...and who told Mullah omer is not a Muslim, plz read carefully i told the leaders of TTP are not Muslim....

And if taliban are against humanity so tell me who told them to be inhuman. well before saying this plz remember kashmir once.
now go back to the topic and wait for USA to depart.

we strongly support General Kyanis stance of closing Indian counsulates on Pak Afghan border.

And who told u that Afghans like Indians?

:lol:have more and more wet dreams

the afghans themselves told us,i have been in afghan for a good 1 yr,i have a better option,ask Ahmad,one of a fellow Afghan member here if u want to know the reality

Back
Top Bottom