What's new

Kayani wants India’s Afghan mission closed

interpret it however you want to; i said what was on my mind and gave you my assesment

by the way, isn't Karzai the one who called taleban his brothers?

interpret it however you want to; i said what was on my mind and gave you my assesment

by the way, isn't Karzai the one who called taleban his brothers?

Brothers we are, and they are from Afghanistan, that is if they cease their terrorism against the state and its people. As for the bravado which you also imbue here, that Karzai must do this and that is a fantacy you cannot detach yourself from. Indian consulates this and that is merely excuses and a failed policy premised in how to confuse the WOT and diverge yourself from it.:no: Where is your proofs? Oh yeah you guys aparently found dead bodies of Indians fighting along Taliban in Swat after checking underneath their pants. lol :cheesy: Too bad Karzai doesn't even want to listen let alone responding to such cooked up allegations. While saying this, Afghanistan will not alow India to promote or get involved in acts that could harm Pakistan national security from Afghanistan's soil. Indians do have cosulates in four major cities around the country, that is how stretched their civil involvement is which encompass full array of sectors in our development; be it from agriculture, to building roads, hospitals, power plants and other rural rehabilation schemes. We appreciate it very much to be honest, atleast the common man does, be it in Jalalabad, Mazar or Herat. I think if the current Indian involvement augur success, then I can only tell you that this will take shape in to and presage further Indian clout i.e. economic etc. Obviously you geo-political rivalary is understandable and in your calculation it doesn't bode well for you politically and ecnomically. India would be stupid to involve itself in the proxy war game when it clearly have diplomatically won that game and every one is screaming Pakistan wherever it is to do with Taliban and Alqaida etc. and they certainly don't want to get their hands dirty right now when the regional security arrangements are moving towards a pradigm in which proxies, assymetric war through whater mean is becoming untolerable on international stage. So Karzai may also know and take it a a joke as your pre-disposition when you make those pompous demands. And I think he knows and sees well the larger picture you are trying to show him. Untill you stop your subversive policies towards Afghanistan he cannot see you in the picture that can hold for good. Till then the policy of your Indian allegation is also a failure.

Last edited:
I just wanted to write that this statement seems ironic. Could it also not be said that more Muslims than the entire population of Pakistan live in India (and integrated as well: actors, musicians, cricket players, politicians, members of the defense industry, etc) . . . the only reasonable case for unification . . . is Pakistan that becomes part of India.
Not True - Perhaps you should read some stats first before making outrageous claims?India's Muslim Population is approximately 160,945,000 and Pakistan's Muslim Population is Approximately 174,082,000

Not True - Perhaps you should read some stats first before making outrageous claims?India's Muslim Population is approximately 160,945,000 and Pakistan's Muslim Population is Approximately 174,082,000

174 million is the total population of Pakistan and not Muslim Population.

Muslim Population

Well, 97% of Pakistan's population is Muslim. The point is not which country has more Muslim population. It is that almost the same number of Muslims are Indian citizens and that puts paid to some claims.

Look here friend, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, so don't get defensive. If your numbers are accurate then my ironic statement was 7.6% off. (for there to by more Muslims living in India than in Pakistan) If we use the numbers from the link that Foxbat gave us (which does not automatically count the total population of Pakistan as all Muslims) then I'm only 1.92% off. That's pretty close, if you ask me.

Yes, I did not do any research and I was working from years outdated demographic information (there was a time, for the longest time as far as I can remember, when my statement was valid).

I don't think my claim was outrageous. Sorry again, if I offended, that was not the intent.

:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom