What's new

Kaveri Engine will power Indian Unmanned Strike Air Vehicle (IUSAV): AK Ant

Indian economy barely touches 2 trillion
China economy is 8 trillion

India INR is losing value very fast and inflation is rising
China yen is not doing same thing...

you are about 50 years behind china in infrastrucutre, economy, etc.
the only thing you are more or less on par with on china is military.
and thats not a good thing.

How much wheat and rice does china produce? (...ahh.. and those numbers could be "manmade" as well, given that they import a lot). Even if their reported numbers are true, it's still a par.

The difference in economic terms between India and China is mainly due to chinese rampant "digging" and "digging" i.e. non-renewable minerals. And it won't last for ever because their mineral reserves are not that great ... they are just "over-exploiting".

China's economy is 2.5 times India .... primarily because china "digs" 7 times the coal, as compared to India. 5 times the "iron-ore" compared to India. 4 times crude oil compared to India. 7 times limestone, compared to India.

And where does this "7 times" mineral output end up?

-- All going into ghost cities. The excess useless steel and cement, just adds up to ghost cities.

That is all about the 2.5 times larger economy of china. Read about the future of this wasteful approach of "gdp" numbers.. and CPC looks stupider than CPSU (communist party of soviet union).

How much wheat and rice does china produce? (...ahh.. and those numbers could be "manmade" as well, given that they import a lot). Even if their reported numbers are true, it's still a par.

The difference in economic terms between India and China is mainly due to chinese rampant "digging" and "digging" i.e. non-renewable minerals. And it won't last for ever because their mineral reserves are not that great ... they are just "over-exploiting".

China's economy is 2.5 times India .... primarily because china "digs" 7 times the coal, as compared to India. 5 times the "iron-ore" compared to India. 4 times crude oil compared to India. 7 times limestone, compared to India.

-- All going into ghost cities. The excess useless steel and cement, just adds up to ghost cities.

That is all about the 2.5 times larger economy of china. Read about the future of this wasteful approach of "gdp" numbers.. and CPC looks stupider than CPSU (communist party of soviet union).

tianducheng-chinas-ghost-town-with-eiffel-tower-replica.jpg

This is one example of Ghost Town. And also I don't think they have any audit for their expenditure. They don't have anything like our CAG. Nobody in the world, not even their citizens, even their members here knows the real state of their economy. At least we know who is taking money(corruption) or where there is wasteful expenditure. We prepare to cope with it in future as we know that hard times are ahead.

Theoretically, suppose exports and imports from and to of China and India gets zero to and from world then only we can know who is better placed!!

50 years behind china in infrastrucutr[/B]e, economy, etc.

Nice jokes :omghaha::omghaha:

50 years behind china in infrastrucutr[/B]e, economy, etc.

Nice jokes :omghaha::omghaha:

If India is such a powerful country, why can't it even do something that we could do in the 60s, such as sending a man to space.
How come Indians are so weak in Olympics.

I'm not usually this rude, but I'm questioning you like how you question him. Now, I hope you know how classy you sound.

You seem to have taken it wrongly.

We as a nation are pretty new, around two centuries after you got your independence, and still we are just 20-30 years away from you guys and narrowing the gap faster than ever. You question him as if he started it, I can pretty much understand the hiccups you get the moment you see India or hear Indians, but we cherish every moment of enviousness in you.

Can you not even make out who started it and who was to be questioned?

There is no envy in me. Why would someone who is much more advance be envious of a backward nation. In reality, India was at its best when it was under British rule. And Indians were better off under British colonialism. Indians make good professionals such as engineers and doctors. Indians are also good businessman and entertainer. but Indians can't govern as a group. Indians in politics are just too selfish and corrupt.

China has a 8 trillion economy and India 2 trillion. 2 * 2.5 = 8. Indian math?

Indian economy barely touches 2 trillion
China economy is 8 trillion

India INR is losing value very fast and inflation is rising
China yen is not doing same thing...

you are about 50 years behind china in infrastrucutre, economy, etc.

Though i Admit we are behind China but not 50 years more like 2-3 decades

Aur China walo ko chodo Apne kuch Bat batao
kab tak china ke Gadi pe sawar ho ke Indians ko Irritate Karne khi koshish karo ge

There is no envy in me. Why would someone who is much more advance be envious of a backward nation. In reality, India was at its best when it was under British rule. And Indians were better off under British colonialism. Indians make good professionals such as engineers and doctors. Indians are also good businessman and entertainer. but Indians can't govern as a group. Indians in politics are just too selfish and corrupt.

Are you really obsessed with India??. Get your facts straight. Now this is something I copied off the wikipedia:
The Economy of India under the British Raj describes the economy of India during the years of the British Raj from 1750s to 1947. During this period, the Indian economy's share of the world economy declined from 22% to 1-3%.

Now please get the hell out you posts are irrational and show your hate towards Indians.

Not easy.. but you had been trying it for fcking 3 decades... May be the longest endeavor by the human race for a engine... LOL

Kaveri has already been designed. It worked perfectly fine. It just doesn't meet the levels of thrust required made by the top manufacturers around the world like GE, PW etc.

The proof?

The engine has been flight tested successfully at Gromov Research Institute in Russia.

A flying engine is a successful engine unless you don't know the basics of propulsion.

First manufacture a cycle yourself and then talk.

China has a 8 trillion economy and India 2 trillion. 2 * 2.5 = 8. Indian math?

You worry about Taiwan economy, buddy.

You're not getting to rule the mainland ever until CCP is there. :lol:

Kaveri has already been designed. It worked perfectly fine. It just doesn't meet the levels of thrust required made by the top manufacturers around the world like GE, PW etc.

The proof?

The engine has been flight tested successfully at Gromov Research Institute in Russia.

A flying engine is a successful engine unless you don't know the basics of propulsion.

Can't India flight test its own engines? No high altitude wing tunnels in India?

Though i Admit we are behind China but not 50 years more like 2-3 decades

Aur China walo ko chodo Apne kuch Bat batao
kab tak china ke Gadi pe sawar ho ke Indians ko Irritate Karne khi koshish karo ge

Jab tak koi teesra nahi mil jaata khilane ke liye. :rofl:

Can't India flight test its own engines? No high altitude wing tunnels in India?

When it was being tested, at that time the facility was being made.

I am not following that news now. So will have to check.

The proof?

You worry about Taiwan economy, buddy.

You're not getting to rule the mainland ever until CCP is there. :lol:

I have lived in America for over 30 years. I'm raising a family here. Why are you still an Indian when Indians do not like Chinese looking people like you?

I have lived in America for over 30 years. I'm raising a family here. Why are you still an Indian when Indians do not like Chinese looking people like you?

He's just a wannabe Indic even though his own brethren hate him and want him out... :lol:
Kid comes on PDF to vent his anger

You must be working as a plumber or construction worker .. your IQ (as demonstrated on this forum) tells me that you would be fit for nothing else, except physical labour type of jobs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom