What's new

Kaveri Engine will power Indian Unmanned Strike Air Vehicle (IUSAV): AK Ant

This is what India is doing with Kaveri.
o27XMMG.gif

Beating a dead horse.

Give it a rest. Kaveri is a failed engine. No matter how much you beat on it, it won't come back to life. Accept that and move on.

That pic is more like Japan beating China 1937-45 ...

Anway, let history be forgotten .. atleast the not so pleasant times.

o27XMMG.gif

Beating a dead horse.

Give it a rest. Kaveri is a failed engine. No matter how much you beat on it, it won't come back to life. Accept that and move on.

False Flag trollers don't need to advice what to do and what not to do, some are so restless that they have to poke their nose and troll in every thread they see "India" written on it....

Go get a life man.....

There is no envy in me. Why would someone who is much more advance be envious of a backward nation. In reality, India was at its best when it was under British rule. And Indians were better off under British colonialism. Indians make good professionals such as engineers and doctors. Indians are also good businessman and entertainer. but Indians can't govern as a group. Indians in politics are just too selfish and corrupt.

Well, Its pretty evident from the way you react. Your country's growth potential has decreased and it is to that extent that your economy rejoices every attempt of India to revive it, be it in the form of Employment opportunities or anything.

We have a mass, agreed our politicians are corrupt, but despite our growth potential is big and hungry for more.

Beating a dead horse.

Your 'failed engine' produced 52kN of thrust and 81 kN with fullafter burner.So give a break to your trolling

:omghaha: @iajdani for you too:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not easy.. but you had been trying it for fcking 3 decades... May be the longest endeavor by the human race for a engine... LOL

We will try till success...:flame::flame:

BTW, what is there to 'LOL' in this...??
Is your country capable of designing anything other than shirts & trousers....:lol:?

Indian economy barely touches 2 trillion
China economy is 8 trillion

India INR is losing value very fast and inflation is rising
China yen is not doing same thing...

you are about 50 years behind china in infrastrucutre, economy, etc.
the only thing you are more or less on par with on china is military.
and thats not a good thing.

You must be ashamed of yourselves.:ashamed:
Why bringing China here.?? Bring Pakistan & then start your comparison......:D

Only in the world of Bollywood....A country that couldn't make 3 rd Gen LCA to the sky since last 4 decades....look what they are talking, An unmanned strike air vehicle with indigenous Shitaveri engine!!!!:omghaha: Fake people...

Check out this joke...

In 2003 Pakistans space agency SUPARCO made a move to acquire a satellite from an American satellite-building firm, Hughes Satellite Systems (HGS), at a cost of around $5 million. This second-hand satellite had originally designed for Indonesia, but after a battery problem occurred making it useless during certain hours of the day, the firm was forced to sold the satellite to Pakistan as Paksat-1.

After formal launching of this satellite, President Gen Pervez Musharraf said,

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-1 and this is due to the hard work of our scientists, and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job.”:omghaha:

Now you decide who is fake....:D

-Rolling stone gathers no mass.

I think that would very true in Pak's programs- no focus, no funding, limited training efforts...seems to be going from here to there without any direction.

Not easy.. but you had been trying it for fcking 3 decades... May be the longest endeavor by the human race for a engine... LOL

So? You know what it takes to build a jet engine?

Guys leave that troll and move on.......

on topic: All the best.... May be they can use their past learning in making this project a success...

Hahaha. I'm a software engineer. And I have very good IQ. I don't want to tell you how good it is. But I scored 2200 on my GRE.

Oh yeah...GOT 99 percentile in vocab and 98 percentile in math GRE- was in top 3 percentage of all test takers of GMAT with highest possible score for essay/business analysis- and guess what I took both tests within a single week. You wanna talk IQ **tch- try matching that.

You're just a SW engineer- you don't wanna know what I do.

I have lived in America for over 30 years. I'm raising a family here. Why are you still an Indian when Indians do not like Chinese looking people like you?

It is not chinese looking but Mongoloids and we have lot of prominent people who come under that category.

Now stop this nonsense.

Good for you and your family.

That, sir, was quite offensive.

We don't look anywhere like you. It is like saying a Russian and a German look the same. Or you and the Japanese look the same.

Everyone having oriental features doesn't have to have a CCP stamp on their forehead.

Our culture is as Indian as any other sub-community in India is. Our language is derived from Sanskrit. We speak better Hindi than most north Indians do. What's more? we have been holding the eastern flank of India for so many centuries.

You need to make up your mind from the looks of it.

You are a Taiwanese, who is talking as if he's the president of CCP.

You're not getting anywhere to ruling the mainland.

Stop pretending as if you're the big boss.

Chiang Kai Shek had a good name in India.

Don't insult his name here by ruining his image

You Nailed it perfectly ...... :yay:

o27XMMG.gif

Beating a dead horse.

WO!!!!!!!!
Slow it down @fast,its like saying The US needs to give it a rest with F-35.even after spending over a TRILLION tax payers DOLLARS.You need to chill out with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom