What's new

Kaveri Engine will power Indian Unmanned Strike Air Vehicle (IUSAV): AK Ant

Only in the world of Bollywood....A country that couldn't make 3 rd Gen LCA to the sky since last 4 decades....look what they are talking, An unmanned strike air vehicle with indigenous Shitaveri engine!!!!:omghaha: Fake people...

So called kaveri engine is a useless piece of junk. It can be used to drive desi jugaad

You meant the classic automobile as such

The+Great+Indian+Jugaad.JPG

You must be working as a plumber or construction worker .. your IQ (as demonstrated on this forum) tells me that you would be fit for nothing else, except physical labour type of jobs.

Hahaha. I'm a software engineer. And I have very good IQ. I don't want to tell you how good it is. But I scored 2200 on my GRE.

So called kaveri engine is a useless piece of junk. It can be used to drive desi jugaad

K-3.JPG

It can power this one^^^So wake up and smell the coffee false flag.

Its too costly for India to have a test bed still want a engine!!! No wonder why india is so Supa Powa.. :)

We can do that on Russian test beds like we are doing now.

Hahaha. I'm a software engineer. And I have very good IQ. I don't want to tell you how good it is. But I scored 2200 on my GRE.

good.. so about time, you gave up writing posts of the level of a plumber or a construction worker .. no?

and for a change, be thankful to america ..

I have lived in America for over 30 years. I'm raising a family here.

Good for you and your family.

Why are you still an Indian when Indians do not like Chinese looking peoplelike you?

That, sir, was quite offensive.

We don't look anywhere like you. It is like saying a Russian and a German look the same. Or you and the Japanese look the same.

Everyone having oriental features doesn't have to have a CCP stamp on their forehead.

Our culture is as Indian as any other sub-community in India is. Our language is derived from Sanskrit. We speak better Hindi than most north Indians do. What's more? we have been holding the eastern flank of India for so many centuries.

You need to make up your mind from the looks of it.

You are a Taiwanese, who is talking as if he's the president of CCP.

You're not getting anywhere to ruling the mainland.

Stop pretending as if you're the big boss.

Chiang Kai Shek had a good name in India.

Don't insult his name here by ruining his image.

K-3.JPG

It can power this one^^^So wake up and smell the coffee false flag.

We can do that on Russian test beds like we are doing now.

Why explain it to under matric? Had Kaveri being not written on the engine, he would not have known which is what engine, I am sorry does he knows which are the engines of the Plane?

Good for you and your family.

That, sir, was quite offensive.

We don't look anywhere like you. It is like saying a Russian and a German look the same. Or you and the Japanese look the same.

Everyone having oriental features doesn't have to have a CCP stamp on their forehead.

Our culture is as Indian as any other sub-community in India is. Our language is derived from Sanskrit. We speak better Hindi than most north Indians do. What's more? we have been holding the eastern flank of India for so many centuries.

You need to make up your mind from the looks of it.

You are a Taiwanese, who is talking as if he's the president of CCP.

You're not getting anywhere to ruling the mainland.

Stop pretending as if you're the big boss.

Chiang Kai Shek had a good name in India.

Don't insult his name here by ruining his image.

By giving those comments about you, he (faithfulguy) implied that he has lost the argument with you!! Those are a very sober yet strong reply to him.

This is what India is doing with Kaveri.
o27XMMG.gif

Beating a dead horse.

Give it a rest. Kaveri is a failed engine. No matter how much you beat on it, it won't come back to life. Accept that and move on.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom