What's new

Kaveri Engine will power Indian Unmanned Strike Air Vehicle (IUSAV): AK Ant

Designing an Aero Gas Turbine Engine is not an easy job..it is much more difficult than a cryogenic engine..
Even China is using Russian engines for their indigenous aircrafts.

Not easy.. but you had been trying it for fcking 3 decades... May be the longest endeavor by the human race for a engine... LOL

Not easy.. but you had been trying it for fcking 3 decades... May be the longest endeavor by the human race for a engine... LOL

If serious about the topic, understand the difference between designing an aero engine and designing it on par with the best engine manufacturers in the world….! We have developed the engine long back and it has flown the prototypes, the issue is with the expectations which we are not able to match.

If trolling, its none of ur fcking business...u better talk about 80 cc motor cycle engine!

Can your country develop autorickshaws on its own??

If India is such a powerful country, why can't it even do something that we could do in the 60s, such as sending a man to space.
How come Indians are so weak in Olympics.

I'm not usually this rude, but I'm questioning you like how you question him. Now, I hope you know how classy you sound.

Another kavari usage thread? No need to salvage the project of Kavari for LCA. Its time to give it another name if its not going to power LCA.

Ah pathetic troll is here again,its Kaveri not 'Kavari' and its GSLV not 'GLSV' :omghaha:.We should change the name of our turbofan because it was under powered for LCA Mark2?

There are no plans to use Kaveri on trains(Indian railway has got 5000HP+ locos,and they are not interested in developing new Diesel locos anymore)
The version for ships is called Kaveri Marine Gas Turbine which produced 12 MW of shaft power.I dont know of any plans for a Kaveri Turboshaft

If India is such a powerful country, why can't it even do something that we could do in the 60s, such as sending a man to space.

There is some thing called 'space budget',the government have not approved $1.5 billion Indian manned space mission yet.

Bangladesh has been trying to liberate their economy for fu...ing 4 decades.
bangladesh can't make a engine for a car nevermind anything more complicated.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Endeavor on this!!!:what::what:

I'm not usually this rude, but I'm questioning you like how you question him. Now, I hope you know how classy you sound.

THE ONLY THING FAITHFULGIRL IS FAITHFUL TO, IS BU.LSH.T:bunny:

Lets hope this also doesnt turn out a failure as Kaveri or Tejas

We as a nation are pretty new, around two centuries after you got your independence, and still we are just 20-30 years away from you guys and narrowing the gap faster than ever. You question him as if he started it, I can pretty much understand the hiccups you get the moment you see India or hear Indians, but we cherish every moment of enviousness in you.

Can you not even make out who started it and who was to be questioned?

We as a nation are pretty new, more than two centuries after you got your independence, and still we are just 20-30 years away from you guys and narrowing the gap faster than ever. You can question him because he started it, I can pretty much understand the hiccups you get the moment you see India or hear Indians, but we cherish every moment of enviousness in you.

Can you not even make out who started it and who was to be questioned?

Indian economy barely touches 2 trillion
China economy is 8 trillion

India INR is losing value very fast and inflation is rising
China yen is not doing same thing...

you are about 50 years behind china in infrastrucutre, economy, etc.
the only thing you are more or less on par with on china is military.
and thats not a good thing.

Indian economy barely touches 2 trillion
China economy is 8 trillion

India INR is losing value very fast and inflation is rising
China yen is not doing same thing...

you are about 50 years behind china in infrastrucutre, economy, etc.
the only thing you are more or less on par with on china is military.
and thats not a good thing.

Chinese central bank manipulates the exchange rates by creating yuan and buying U.S. debt. India on the other hand is not doing so, if it were to do it then the USD which is a prime exchange currency allover will go down like hell resulting a bad hit on exports world wide.

2 trillion and 8 trillion economy is just a statistical ego, India is developing faster than ever whether you believe it or not. India has invested almost 10 times its total economical value on Infrastructure in the coming decade.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom