What's new

Kasuri might reverse resignation

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kasuri might reverse resignation: Sources​

fauzia-kasuri.jpg

I slamabad: Saach.TV has learned from very credible souces that Fauzia Kasuri, who resigned from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI), might reverse he resignation after Imran Khan ensured to address her concerns.

Sources close to Kasuri told Saach.TV on Saturday that Imran Khan has met Kasuri at his residence and ensured to address her reservations regarding accountability in spendings of funding during elections.

Khan told Fauzia to first reverse the resignation and then gradually the accountability will be done.

Saach.TV also learnt that Kasuri has not yet decided to take back her resignation.

SOURCE:
SAACH TV (TALAT HUSSAIN'S WEBSITE)

Kasuri might reverse resignation: Sources | Saach.TV

even if she take it back but the damge has done, PTI,s leadership been declared hypocrate by its own so called senior worker fuzia?:lol:

sure sure

because this kind of thing never happens to any party in Pakistan

it already has happened to PTI before when Dr Shirin Mazari quit and then came back

remember khosa brothers blasting nawaz and shahbaz on tv programs ? i guess not

even if she take it back but the damge has done, PTI,s leadership been declared hypocrate by its own so called senior worker fuzia?:lol:

And that's what happen in democratic parties where people can actually voice their concerns not like army,,, where you will be court martialled for speaking truth :lol:

And that's what happen in democratic parties where people can actually voice their concerns not like army,,, where you will be court martialled for speaking truth :lol:

sure thats called dicipline any army in the world couldnt be run without dicipline? & its not that they CM truth speaking persons?:rofl:
nevermind you dont have any clue about it?:rofl:
but how come a dicipline can be found in political lotas? & thier biasd leadership, at least as what was described fuzia kasoori about the PTI leadership:lol:
in fuzia kasoori,s case plz take your looti back?:lol::lol::lol:

sure thats called dicipline any army in the world couldnt be run without dicipline? & its not that they CM truth speaking persons?:rofl:
but how come a dicipline can be found in political lotas? & thier biasd leadership, at least as what was described fuzia kasoori about the PTI leadership:lol:

too many spelling mistakes, excessive use of question marks, bro go home you drunk.

Like I said to you somewhere, Agar insano ki tarha reply nahi karna hota to don't quote me.

to hell wid dis kasuri woman...:angry: :taz:

explain thez terms first :girl_wacko:

too much spelling mistakes, excessive use of question marks, bro go home you drunk.

Like I said to you somewhere, Agar insano ki tarha reply nahi karna hota to don't quote me.

thats the superiorty complexed attitude of PTI , durring the whole years, & thats why got defeated on 11th may , cause you thought that you are perfect imran is perfect & pakistan willbe perfect?
but look how much pakistani nation has made you perfectly losted & defeated?
its the defeat which is making them crazy ?
even the die hard workers like fuzia? who is just trying to hold her place on the next dinning donation tour of iK?:rolleyes::lol::lol:
hopefully now you wouldbe able to see all of my comas & question marks!

which party do u support?:argh:

ISI:yahoo:;)
hopefully all the dam termz of yours explained?

thats the superiorty complexed attitude of PTI , durring the whole years, & thats why got defeated on 11th may , cause you thought that you are perfect imran is perfect & pakistan willbe perfect?
even the die hard workers like fuzia? who is just trying to hold her place on the next dinning donation tour of iK?:rolleyes::lol::lol:

third form of lost is lost, not losted and what the hell is fuzia? i mean if i pronounce fuzia it would sound like fuu-zia and it's not you are imran perfect, it's your imran is perfect. I and everyone expects when arguing with an educated person, at least he would get his grammar right, syntax and logical mistakes chalta hai.

u made correction in comas n marks for @mafiya now do a grammar correction of ur post for me cuz there r many mitakes in ur post:argh:....afta dat we can carry on our debate on dis matter:cheesy:

n i bet it will take whole day for u to do dat haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms Fauzia Kasuri should thank ALLAH that she's in Imran Khan's Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf party. Had she been a member of another party and did what she did, she would've disappeared like Dr Afia Siddiqui.

third form of lost is lost, not losted and what the hell is fuzia? i mean if i pronounce fuzia it would sound like fuu-zia and it's not you are imran perfect, it's your imran is perfect. I and everyone expects when arguing with an educated person, at least he would get his grammar right, syntax and logical mistakes chalta hai.

:rofl::laughcry::laugh:

reported as offtopic!;)
keep it up, for the rickshaw driver chief of pti ,s local organization or may he be joining fuziaa kasoori?:lol:

u made correction in comas n marks for @mafiya now do a grammar correction of ur post for me cuz there r many mitakes in ur post:argh:....afta dat we can carry on our debate on dis matter:cheesy:

n i bet it will take whole day for u to do dat haha

dont you hve anything on topic?
this time PTI may need your help cause imran is just looking for some gal to ride with him on dinning & donation collection tour of USA ?
cause fuzia just ran out of him?
with many more of PTI workers to follow fuzia ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom