What's new

#KashmirNow: Amid Strict Curfew, Kashmiri Muslims Perform Last Rites of Hindu Lady

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
KL NEWS NETWORK

SRINAGAR

DSC_5782.jpg

The family of Deepak Malhotra, a Kashmiri Hindu of Sheikh Mohalla, Maharaj Gung, Old City Srinagar, is one of the thousands of families of Kashmiri Hindus who did not flee Kashmir valley and bore the brunt of the situation that fellow Kashmiri Muslims have been bearing for the past three decades.

Today Deepak Malhotra’s aging mother passed away and despite curfew and repressive situation across Kashmir, Muslims of the entire locality in general and activists of Jammu Kashmir Awami Youth (JKAY), the youth wing of the Jammu Kashmir Action Committee (AAC) putting their lives in danger participated in her last rites, thus silencing communal forces who keep spreading the “poisonous propaganda” against Kashmir and Kashmiris.

Meanwhile, AAC President, and Huriyat Chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, who has been under house arrest for the past eight days, expressed sorrow over the death of Deepak Malhotra’s mother and expressed sympathy and solidarity with the Malhotra family.

http://www.kashmirlife.net/kashmirn...lims-perform-last-rites-of-hindu-lady-111436/

Sorry, its an acknowledgment and endorsement of our secular values.
We always applaud people with inclusive mindsets.

As far as huriyat is concerned, are u kidding me?

Thank you for posting this @kahonapyarhai

No.....It is a slap on Indians and their ego and on their propaganda, who wants to make world believe in radicalized/exremists Kashmiris crap....Kashmiris are educated people...They wanted to get freedom without bloodshed as no one wants to lose their loved ones by a state with whom people are alien but alas, Indians denied them and forced Kashmiris to take up arms....

A picture, true reminder of how freedom loving people care about each other without concerning to one's religion.....

No.....It is a slap on Indians and their ego and on their propaganda, who wants to make world believe in radicalized/exremists Kashmiris crap....Kashmiris are educated people...They wanted to get freedom without bloodshed as no one wants to lose their loved ones by a state with whom people are alien but alas, Indians denied them and forced Kashmiris to take up arms....

A picture, true reminder of how freedom loving people care about each other without concerning to one's religion.....

Kashmir used to be a peaceful society before 1989. Pandits used to live freely and both communities care for each other.

As far as freedom through peaceful means is concerned, they started off at the wrong foot by picking up arms in 1989. The freedom struggle have not been peaceful at all. They have been marked by stone pelting at least.

And secular kashmiris would never want to go to pakistan or be independent to end up like syria or iraq.
Only the hardliners and fundamentalists are demanding freedom

Apparently its a slap to Pakistan's efforts on the Islamization of Jammu and Kashmir.

I guess whole world knows who is getting slaps combined with stones in Indian occupied Kashmir.....Only if you put aside your Pakistan hatred.......Continue to live in conspiracy theories.....

Kashmir used to be a peaceful society before 1989. Pandits used to live freely and both communities care for each other.

As far as freedom through peaceful means is concerned, they started off at the wrong foot by picking up arms in 1989. The freedom struggle have not been peaceful at all. They have been marked by stone pelting at least.

And secular kashmiris would never want to go to pakistan or be independent to end up like syria or iraq.
Only the hardliners and fundamentalists are demanding freedom

Kashmiris need attention and care.....70 decades of occupation are enough to make anyone crazy like hell.......I wonder why Kashmiris are only throwing stones....

Actually, this news identifies with other similar news from across India of Muslims and Hindus respecting each other. It proves that the people of Kashmir finds similarities with fellow Indians. Now only if the terrorists could leave them alone.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mum...cremate-kinless-woman-in-hindu-rites/17256170
http://www.ndtv.com/telangana-news/...n-refused-a-muslim-woman-cremated-him-1428889

Alas, in Pakistan it's a different story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...uffering-lack-cremation-grounds-Pakistan.html

I guess whole world knows who is getting slaps combined with stones in Indian occupied Kashmir.....Only if you put aside your Pakistan hatred.......Continue to live in conspiracy theories.....

Kashmiris need attention and care.....70 decades of occupation are enough to make anyone crazy like hell.......I wonder why Kashmiris are only throwing stones....
The whole world doesn't cares about Kashmir. No matter how much one rants about it in the international arena. For them its a bilateral issue between India and Pak and should be resloved accordingly.

No I dont hate Pakistan. Unlike you its not mandatory in India to hate our neighbors.

Conspiracy theories?? Last time I checked most of the Pakistani members of this forum believes that the whole world is conspiring against them.

Kashmiris do seek attention. Some traits do match with u....

There were hardly any freedom movements beforr 1989, please provide me proof of cobtracdiction if u have.

As far as conspiracy theories are concerned....
1. 9/11 was a jewish conspiracy
2. 26/11 was carried out by india to malign pak
3. OBL was planted in pak by RAW.
4. Peshawar attach was carried out by RAW.
5. India funds and supports ttp.
6. And the world conspires against us
7. CPEC kisi ko hazam ni hota.
And many more

Actually, this news identifies with other similar news from across India of Muslims and Hindus respecting each other. It proves that the people of Kashmir finds similarities with fellow Indians. Now only if the terrorists could leave them alone.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mum...cremate-kinless-woman-in-hindu-rites/17256170
http://www.ndtv.com/telangana-news/...n-refused-a-muslim-woman-cremated-him-1428889

Alas, in Pakistan it's a different story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...uffering-lack-cremation-grounds-Pakistan.html

Kashmiris won't discriminate against their own fellow Kashmiris....The point and picture your members are giving us that how Kashmiris are radicalized/jihadists/extremists or terrorist supporters.........this story was an egg on your face....I m sure now as hell that Burhan Wani was just ordinary guy of Kashmir, who faced your brutality and took up arms against you......I bow my head in respect for him....He didn't go in his grave alone, he took your image, pride, nationalism and your India along with himself....

to your second part.......I will stick to topic of Kashmir....

Kashmiris do seek attention. Some traits do match with u....

There were hardly any freedom movements beforr 1989, please provide me proof of cobtracdiction if u have.

As far as conspiracy theories are concerned....
1. 9/11 was a jewish conspiracy
2. 26/11 was carried out by india to malign pak
3. OBL was planted in pak by RAW.
4. Peshawar attach was carried out by RAW.
5. India funds and supports ttp.
6. And the world conspires against us
7. CPEC kisi ko hazam ni hota.
And many more

The freedom movement/feelings exist since 1947....Pakistan is trying to help Kashmiris since 1947, one way or another....Who brings the attention of world towards Kashmir? Pakistan, not India....Goes to show how much we are sincere with Kashmiris and Kashmiris with us....Don't you say this current uprising was also because of Pakistan....You marginalized people and thus facing consequences.....Pakistan has nothing to do with it.....Kashmiris are educated guys. They are smart enough to see the reality and distinguish b/w good and bad....Kashmiris haven't blamed Pakistan once while when it comes to India, its another story.....

Out of 7....some of them are facts....

The whole world doesn't cares about Kashmir. No matter how much one rants about it in the international arena. For them its a bilateral issue between India and Pak and should be resloved accordingly.

No I dont hate Pakistan. Unlike you its not mandatory in India to hate our neighbors.

Conspiracy theories?? Last time I checked most of the Pakistani members of this forum believes that the whole world is conspiring against them.

Just like you guys hate Pakistan and China, we hate you and to some extent Afghanistan....Iran and China are good friends.....I, personally don't hate India too but Kashmir situation makes my blood boil....Its almost 7 decades now.....Do you realize how to live in a hell for 7 decades generation after generation? You are neither making them come into mainstream nor allowing them to go for freedom but making them suffer in middle/between....

If Kashmiris in IOK like to go with India.......trust me......We Pakistanis will clap for them and send them good wishes....After all they are masters of their own destiny...No one can force them to join either country....

Kashmiris won't discriminate against their own fellow Kashmiris....The point and picture your members are giving us that how Kashmiris are radicalized/jihadists/extremists or terrorist supporters

I don't believe any of "my" members here says "Kashmiris are all radicalised and terrorists". In case you didn't notice the protests are confined to Srinagar. Forget Jammu and Ladakh, even the dozen or two towns in Kashmir are not protesting over Wani's death. That's because Hurriyat is confined to just Srinagar. Indians very well understand the Kashmiris like these people from the news above and know they will be peaceful people if the terrorists, their tiny supporters in Hurriyat and the cash driven protestors leave them alone.

I bow my head in respect for him....He didn't go in his grave alone, he took your image, pride, nationalism and your India along with himself

What can I say!! This is not a movie. Get back to reality!!!

I don't believe any of "my" members here says "Kashmiris are all radicalised and terrorists". In case you didn't notice the protests are confined to Srinagar. Forget Jammu and Ladakh, even the dozen or two towns in Kashmir are not protesting over Wani's death. That's because Hurriyat is confined to just Srinagar. Indians very well understand the Kashmiris like these people from the news above and know they will be peaceful people if the terrorists, their tiny supporters in Hurriyat and the cash driven protestors leave them alone.

I'll like to know this from neutral source....

Back
Top Bottom