What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

Kashmir is Pakistan, thousands have died in that belief , I believe the decision is quite clear

we are ready anytime .

lets finish this madness make a free country called kashmir

United%2BNations%2BRepublic%2Bof%2BKashmir%2BBasic%2BPresentation.jpg
How about we accept Kashmiri decision and don't let their thousands of sacrifices to join Pakistan be in vain?

India really not expecting in future to get any of your part of Kashmir...It is just political talk to continue with status quo....Unless otherwise, there is a big war where Pakistan defeat India, unfortunately, no one from India will be ready to even discuss about Kashmir as a part of the dispute between India and Pakistan

That attitude of India is blocking peace initiatives.

And a **** can tell an Indian how it should deal with J&K?

Yes that's what I said, a bharti cannot tell what Kashmiris should do.

That attitude of India is blocking peace initiatives
This assumes that India is eager for "Peace Talks"

Sorry but no sorry. We tried many times but it has failed. Lahore Bus Yatra follwed by Kargil. Failed Agra summit. Modi meeting Nawaz followed by Uri.

Right now we are happy with the status quo. It is Pakistan who wants to change it.

You people like to say we are banias. A bania works for his profit .He does a cost benefit analysis. Can you tell what benefit will India get by holding peace talks

I think this is the most reasonable solution to the problem in Kashmir.

Except that Jammu used to be Muslim majority before it was ethnically cleansed after independence and Ladak's demographics have been altered by the influx of Tibetan Buddhist refugees.

Hinduism is inherently secular. No other religion can beat that. Not even comes close.

Then you really have never looked outside Hinduism, not to forget having a very shallow understanding of Hinduism itself.

Help me understand where and exactly how is hinduism is inherently secular, and what makes you make a stupid claim that no other religion can beat that?

This assumes that India is eager for "Peace Talks"

Sorry but no sorry. We tried many times but it has failed. Lahore Bus Yatra follwed by Kargil. Failed Agra summit. Modi meeting Nawaz followed by Uri.

Right now we are happy with the status quo. It is Pakistan who wants to change it.

You people like to say we are banias. A bania works for his profit .He does a cost benefit analysis. Can you tell what benefit will India get by holding peace talks

What is the benefits of peace? First find that then you'll find your answer.

If by "Peace" you mean handing over our territory to Pakistan or Seperatists we do not want this kind of peace.

Like I said India has tried many times to have peace with Pakistan but it has a nasty habit of stabbing in the back. Even Modi, who you hate so much, tried for peace. Hell the first thing he did after becoming PM was to invite Nawaz Sharif for his swearing in ceremony. A couple of years later he himself went to Lahore for an impromto meeting.

But all these efforts have been replied by terrorist attacks in J&K.

Now we have decided we cant afford peace with Pakistan. We are happy with the status quo.

Just tell me realistically. What exactly do you expect from any talks between India and Pakistan?

India will give you the Kashmir Valley? - That is not going to happen
Pakistan will give us P-0-K? That is not going to happen
India will hold a referendum? That is not going to happen
Pakistan will hand over Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim? That is not going to happen

Both India and Pakistan have their red lines and none of them will cross them.

So tell me honestly - Isn't status quo better than this tamasha of peace talks?

Benefits of peace:

India stays together, Kashmir issue becomes calm, increase in trade, friendly relations with Pakistan, better relations with China.

However with peace, BJP will lose elections.

India has told Pakistan time and again in whispers and out loud that they will never relinquish IOK and hence referendum or any efforts for a peaceful solution are out of the question.
اس گھی کو نکالنے کے لئے انگلی ٹیڑھی کرنے کے علاوہ اور کوئی رستہ نہیں ۔.
War is inevitable. Everyone should swallow this pill whether they like it or not.

If by "Peace" you mean handing over our territory to Pakistan or Seperatists we do not want this kind of peace.

Like I said India has tried many times to have peace with Pakistan but it has a nasty habit of stabbing in the back. Even Modi, who you hate so much, tried for peace. Hell the first thing he did after becoming PM was to invite Nawaz Sharif for his swearing in ceremony. A couple of years later he himself went to Lahore for an impromto meeting.

But all these efforts have been replied by terrorist attacks in J&K.

Now we have decided we cant afford peace with Pakistan. We are happy with the status quo.

Just tell me realistically. What exactly do you expect from any talks between India and Pakistan?

India will give you the Kashmir Valley? - That is not going to happen
Pakistan will give us P-0-K? That is not going to happen
India will hold a referendum? That is not going to happen
Pakistan will hand over Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim? That is not going to happen

Both India and Pakistan have their red lines and none of them will cross them.

So tell me honestly - Isn't status quo better than this tamasha of peace talks?

Status quo is like a slap on the face of Kashmiris and Pakistanis and a defeat as well. Why would Pakistan accept defeat, will india?

There was some middle route which was acceptable to Kashmiris and both nations of Pakistan and India during Musharraf Manmohan era.

Status quo is like a slap on the face of Kashmiris and Pakistanis and a defeat as well. Why would Pakistan accept defeat, will india?

There was some middle route which was acceptable to Kashmiris and both nations of Pakistan and India during Musharraf Manmohan era.
That is what I also said. Your definition of peace is a defeat of India. Status Quo is a defeat of Pakistan. By that definition India is winning. It is a partial victory but we have an upper hand. Why should India sacrifice its upper hand to give the advantage to the enemy (Pakistan). There is no hope of peace. The so-called Mussharaf-Manmohan formula is dead in the water because there is no guarantee that Pakistan will not push terrorists in the guise of free movement of people.

The acceptable middle ground can be to convert LoC to IB. No free movement of the people. just 3-4 dedicated crossing points with the requirement of passport, visa, background checks the whole shebang. India and Pakistan stop interfering and commenting on the internal affairs of each other.

That is what I also said. Your definition of peace is a defeat of India. Status Quo is a defeat of Pakistan. By that definition India is winning. It is a partial victory but we have an upper hand. Why should India sacrifice its upper hand to give the advantage to the enemy (Pakistan). There is no hope of peace. The so-called Mussharaf-Manmohan formula is dead in the water because there is no guarantee that Pakistan will not push terrorists in the guise of free movement of people.

The acceptable middle ground can be to convert LoC to IB. No free movement of the people. just 3-4 dedicated crossing points with the requirement of passport, visa, background checks the whole shebang. India and Pakistan stop interfering and commenting on the internal affairs of each other.

Converting LoC to IB is Indian wish not acceptable to Pakistan's or Kashmiris. That's fine if you don't want peace, nobody is forcing you. Pakistan will keep shooting indian occupiers and at the same time continue to show world that it wishes peace dialouges.

71 years and counting

Even you got your bharat back after like 800 or 900 years...comparing to that 71 years is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom