What's new

Kashmiris hatred towards India

stop painting such rosey pictures seriously
we know about the level of discomfort that exists
I don't say because i read it in news papers, pakistani students in my uni themselves admit about it
so sure your can paint all the rosey pictures you want

2 out of 28 districts in the entire province have a presence of the insurgents (your proxies)

and i could care less about your university or what a few overseas Pakistanis say,,,,,ask them if theyve been to the province. Or better yet - ask Baloch members here about how they feel! (e.g. @Desert Fox )

your argument is a failed one, come up with something else soon

2 out of 28 districts in the entire province have a presence of the insurgents (your proxies)

and i could care less about your university or what a few overseas Pakistanis say,,,,,ask them if theyve been to the province. Or better yet - ask Baloch members here about how they feel! (e.g. @Desert Fox )

your argument is a failed one, come up with something else soon
oh come-on there old chap ! it is in your interest to make my argument sound "failed" its not me you have to convince its the baluches

As you blame india for proxies, let me remind you pakistan has in recent years blamed india, the resistance head back decades
PAF had to use cluster bombs agains BLA
I would really careless about your defence, where you even are ignorant at the existence of the issue
take care of Baluchistan and we will take care of Kashmir
if you want it so bad come and take it. Stop sending terrorists that take cover in civilians area's, they are as bad as Hamas making normal kashmiries human shield

The truth hurts: this is kashmiris gift to Modi's arrival. :woot:

Bu6REJqCAAEcUxG.jpg
All that needs to be done is in return all the citizens of India should start by writing on the currency as well..."All non Indian citizens quit India".."Leave Kashmir if Non-Indian"..."Terrorists Quit Kashmir".."Justice for Indian Kashmiris".."Stop killing Indians"..etc etc.

All that needs to be done is in return all the citizens of India should start by writing on the currency as well..."All non Indian citizens quit India".."Leave Kashmir if Non-Indian"..."Terrorists Quit Kashmir".."Justice for Indian Kashmiris".."Stop killing Indians"..etc etc.
--
hope they dont do this solve
south china sea dispute with Yen and reminbai
and
AFg with US $

oh come-on there old chap ! it is in your interest to make my argument sound "failed" its not me you have to convince its the baluches

I dont need to convince anyone. Youre the one making the failed argument and you've consistently failed to convince. Try harder next time and come up with some better material when ya can.

As you blame india for proxies, let me remind you pakistan has in recent years blamed india, the resistance head back decades

same way india blames us for proxies and the scores of seperatist groups in india

we know what the indians are up to and we will tend to it accordingly.....your defence attache in Kabul was sent back to his Creator some time back

PAF had to use cluster bombs agains BLA

ive heard mixed things about that..however the head of BLA was killed not by cluster bombs but by his own explosives (Fact) - despite media propaganda suggesting otherwise

i have no sympathy for BLA anyways so even if cluster bombs are used my answer would be - good riddance

I would really careless about your defence, where you even are ignorant at the existence of the issue
take care of Baluchistan and we will take care of Kashmir

Kashmir IS our issue.

if you want it so bad come and take it. Stop sending terrorists that take cover in civilians area's, they are as bad as Hamas making normal kashmiries human shield

ahh yes - learning from the israeli PR machine's manual now?

for india though it wont work......

sending terrorists? why dont you stop occupying a land whose people hate india? If you didnt occupy them they wouldnt be attacking you in the first place. WOW!

besides the world knows about the existence of mass graves and fake encounters....google those terms and see what you come up with

I dont need to convince anyone. Youre the one making the failed argument and you've consistently failed to convince. Try harder next time and come up with some better material when ya can.
Oh is it ?
youtube, you have thousand of debates on pakistani news channels about baluchistan sir

same way india blames us for proxies and the scores of seperatist groups in india

we know what the indians are up to and we will tend to it accordingly.....your defence attache in Kabul was sent back to his Creator some time back
and we know what you are upto in kashmir
well lose of Indian life is sad, but hell they are fighting terrorists and we are proud of it

ive heard mixed things about that..however the head of BLA was killed not by cluster bombs but by his own explosives (Fact) - despite media propaganda suggesting otherwise

i have no sympathy for BLA anyways so even if cluster bombs are used my answer would be - good riddance
good for you mate
atleast u know there is a problem

Kashmir IS our issue.
so is Azad kashmir our issue

ahh yes - learning from the israeli PR machine's manual now?

for india though it wont work......
but hell they are still trying

sending terrorists? why dont you stop occupying a land whose people hate india? If you didnt occupy them they wouldnt be attacking you in the first place. WOW!
spare me the nonsense, they never attacked, it all started thanks to little push pakistan gave to terrorism in 1980's

besides the world knows about the existence of mass graves and fake encounters....google those terms and see what you come up with
is it ? while we are investigating it
Why don't you investigate about mass graves in baluchistan
Activists wants UN inquiry into Pakistan mass graves | Asia | DW.DE | 28.01.2014

Oh is it ?
youtube, you have thousand of debates on pakistani news channels about baluchistan sir

and in all of them the same points could be made.....majority of Balochistan is peaceful

by the way Balochistan isnt even homogenous. You have scores of non Baloch people as well, theyve been there for a long long time.

and we know what you are upto in kashmir

we openly admit it and are proud of it, theres nothing to hide

well lose of Indian life is sad, but hell they are fighting terrorists and we are proud of it

in the eyes of Kashmiris, they make the case that the terrorists are the indian occupation forces (a.k.a. sissies) and those who enforce draconian laws on them (AFSPA for example)

so is Azad kashmir our issue

people of Azad J&K dont think so...but okay fine so do something about the issue then

spare me the nonsense, they never attacked, it all started thanks to little push pakistan gave to terrorism in 1980's

if true, i'd say its fanstatic revenge for indian terrorism in 1971

no followup on any such inquiry.....obviously a dead issue

Baloch biggest enemy are the feudal nawabs/war-lords. Everyone who has knowledge of the situation will know that.

and in all of them the same points could be made.....majority of Balochistan is peaceful

by the way Balochistan isnt even homogenous. You have scores of non Baloch people as well, theyve been there for a long long time.
it was a population push
please, buses are stopped in baluchistan people are lined up, and non baluchis are killed at point blanc

we openly admit it and are proud of it, theres nothing to hide
good congratulations

in the eyes of Kashmiris, they make the case that the terrorists are the indian occupation forces (a.k.a. sissies) and those who enforce draconian laws on them (AFSPA for example)
Azad kashmir was suppose to be an independent country, janab what happened there. There are voices of resentment there to for independent kashmir

Human rights abuses in Azad Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia do take a look at relative links at bottom too
How Azad is `Azad Kashmir'
For Ikram – Life in Pakistan occupied Kashmir – Azad Kashmir – markulyseas - My Telegraph

people of Azad J&K dont think so...but okay fine so do something about the issue then

People of azad kashmir can't think, because you don't let them ... read the links up

if true, i'd say its fanstatic revenge for indian terrorism in 1971
if its true, do you live in lala land ?

no followup on any such inquiry.....obviously a dead issue

Baloch biggest enemy are the feudal nawabs/war-lords. Everyone who has knowledge of the situation will know that.
the pakistani way of putting things into perspective

BTW, great IDEA!!!!

I have to give Rs. 50/- to my boss............Now I know How to give him!!! :D

we still control the rivers & we know who wrote it

and the day you stop water to us is the day we bomb your country because stopping a nation's water supply isnt just illegal under int'l law but also a declaration of war....so....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom