What's new

Kashmiri youth throng BSF centre for jobs

All Indian claims will be tested only when you hold a referendum.by what you claim it seems that J&K supports India if so then why Indians are afraid of holding referendum?you guys know very well that you will lose simple as that.as for the BSF jobs well good Kashmiris should join and infiltrate the BSF and then kill each and every BSF terrorist
And TTP keep beheading your soldiers, Baloch getting into FC and killing your soldiers too ? You are really pathetic.

All Indian claims will be tested only when you hold a referendum.

by what you claim it seems that J&K supports India if so then why Indians are afraid of holding referendum?

you guys know very well that you will lose simple as that.

as for the BSF jobs well good Kashmiris should join and infiltrate the BSF and then kill each and every BSF terrorist

What stopped Pakistan to vacate occupied territory. Didn't you PM signed Shimla agreement.

Do you know what is Koshur?

There is no point arguing with trolls...just ignore those pathological liars...those who live across the border have chosen it for obvious reasons. I can bet they aren't Kashmiris...if they are they can prove by posting copies of their birth certificates. :hang2:

It is good to see Indian Kashmiri youth opting for jobs in the Armed services and the Indian paramilitary force. JAK rifles and JAK LI have a great reputation especially for its efforts in Kargil war. Hope these lads have a fine career in BSF and prove their metal.

by what you claim it seems that J&K supports India if so then why Indians are afraid of holding referendum?

you guys know very well that you will lose simple as that.

as for the BSF jobs well good Kashmiris should join and infiltrate the BSF and then kill each and every BSF terrorist

We will hold the referendum as soon as you fulfill the first condition for that. Do you even know what that is? The united nations clearly spelt that out. The first step is Pakistan's withdrawal from Pakistani Kashmir. Do that, and then talk about referendum.

And by the way, the notion of a referendum is now outdated, because Pakistan pumped in non Kashmiri Pakistanis (Punjabis, sindhis etc) into Kashmir all these years. Send them all back and then talk about a referendum.

As opposed to that, India gave special privileges to kashmiris, that no non Kashmiri can settle in Indian Kashmir. Other than the horrible exodus of Kashmiri pundits by Islamic militants, no ethnic changes happened in Indian Kashmir. So if a referendum is held across Kashmir today, in Pakistani Kashmir it will be Punjabis and sindhis voting, not kashmiris. We kept our promise to kashmiris, you didn't.

If you want referendum, fulfill the first condition - withdraw all Pakistani forces from Pakistani Kashmir, and hold a referendum under UN mandate. What are you so afraid of, why aren't you doing it?

It is too late for a referendium. Anyway, if Pakistanis care so much about Kashmiris, then why not conduct a referendium in Pakistan held Kashmir and gain moral ground and force India to conduct one in J&K. What is stopping you

Pakistani cared for Kashmiri that's why they sent Pashtun lashkars for looting, killing and raping Kashmiris in 1947.

A Mirpuri is a Kashmiri because AJK, Ladakh, Leh, Jammu, Kashmir Valley & GB were parts of the Princely State of Kashmir & so when we use that term 'Kashmiri' we're not referring to the valley but the whole State that existed in '47/8 !

OK and now these Mirpuris are part of Pak. What you Mirpuris want to do with your section of the "Azad Kashmir" is upto you. What gives them the right to say what happens in Kashmir valley, which is completely a part of India? The only Kashmiris that can decie the Kashmir Valley's future are the ones that live in Srinagar and the areas around it, the rest of the fake Kashmiris can keep their backsides out of it, especially the ones that are not even in the same country anymore, much less the same state.

As we know already, Jammu and Ladakh are very pro-India, while the situation in Kashmir valley is getting better and should be left to its actual inhabitants.

Yaaar tuuu dil pe hii leiii leitaa haiii mereiii Kashmirii bhaii ! :kiss3:

By-the-way I'm an ethnic Kashmiri but not an AJK or GB national or domicile holder ! :tup:

:laugh: o kher !

By the way we migrated from Jammu to Azad 200 years ago and I have a Kashmiri domicile :partay:

If you guys care about Kashmiris so much, why dont you hold a referendum on your part of Kashmir? I already know at least one guy in this very forum and thread (XTREME) who wants to seperate "Azad Kashmir" from Pakistan. Hold a referendum if you want to that badly, and you might be surprised at the results yourself :azn:

OK and now these Mirpuris are part of Pak. What you Mirpuris want to do with your section of the "Azad Kashmir" is upto you. What gives them the right to say what happens in Kashmir valley, which is completely a part of India? The only Kashmiris that can decie the Kashmir Valley's future are the ones that live in Srinagar and the areas around it, the rest of the fake Kashmiris can keep their backsides out of it, especially the ones that are not even in the same country anymore, much less the same state.

As we know already, Jammu and Ladakh are very pro-India, while the situation in Kashmir valley is getting better and should be left to its actual inhabitants.

I am not from Mirpur....I'm an ethnic Kashmiri with roots back to Gulmarg ! :tup:

Kashmir is a disputed region between India & Pakistan; therefore any decision on its final fate rests with the People of the State of Jammu & Kashmir no matter how real or fake they maybe in an ethnic sense irrespective of the fact whether they are in Pakistani administered Kashmir or Indian Occupied Kashmir !

:laugh: o kher !

By the way we migrated from Jammu to Azad 200 years ago and I have a Kashmiri domicile :partay:

Yaaraaa they didn't even give my Grandpa an AJK Nationality despite us being Butt Sahiban back to Gulmarg with family on the other side....kahaaa prove karoooo ! Mein kahaaan seehh prove kartaaaa.....Nihariii kiiii deeigggh rakhhh deiteiii touuu prove bhiii ho jataaaa par documents mein kahan se laoooon ! :lol:

We will hold the referendum as soon as you fulfill the first condition for that. Do you even know what that is? The united nations clearly spelt that out. The first step is Pakistan's withdrawal from Pakistani Kashmir. Do that, and then talk about referendum.

And by the way, the notion of a referendum is now outdated, because Pakistan pumped in non Kashmiri Pakistanis (Punjabis, sindhis etc) into Kashmir all these years. Send them all back and then talk about a referendum.

As opposed to that, India gave special privileges to kashmiris, that no non Kashmiri can settle in Indian Kashmir. Other than the horrible exodus of Kashmiri pundits by Islamic militants, no ethnic changes happened in Indian Kashmir. So if a referendum is held across Kashmir today, in Pakistani Kashmir it will be Punjabis and sindhis voting, not kashmiris. We kept our promise to kashmiris, you didn't.

If you want referendum, fulfill the first condition - withdraw all Pakistani forces from Pakistani Kashmir, and hold a referendum under UN mandate. What are you so afraid of, why aren't you doing it?

Gilgit-Baltistan is even facing sectarian violence due to settlement by outsiders.

Gilgit-Baltistan is even facing sectarian violence due to settlement by outsiders.

Abbaiii Afghanistan see aateiiii haiiin.....kaun saa Punjabi yaa Sindhi wahan yeh kaaam ker rahaa haiii ? :blink:

No we will not hold a referundum. Why? Because we wont, same reason why you wont hold one in Lahore/Karachi/Pak occupied Kashmir/Balochistan/ KPK/ etc. Hold one on all these places one day and we might consider doing the same. Until then buzz off with the same broken record...

:laugh: hold your donkey

For Karachi/Lahore/KPK/Balcohistan you need to first hold refrendum in North East , oh wait Telangana needs a separate status as well dahhh. These are Pakistani areas under International laws/rules and regulations .

Now coming back to the disputed area well If kashmir was that pro-India you would have held referendum there. you know well that Its not part of India at all

I am not from Mirpur....I'm an ethnic Kashmiri with roots back to Gulmarg ! :tup:

Kashmir is a disputed region between India & Pakistan; therefore any decision on its final fate rests with the People of the State of Jammu & Kashmir no matter how real or fake they maybe in an ethnic sense irrespective of the fact whether they are in Pakistani administered Kashmir or Indian Occupied Kashmir !

Look brother, whether you are a Kashmiri by heritage or history is not the question. The final fate of Jammu and Kashmir does rest with the people of Jammu and Kashmir. As the final fate of Kerala rests with the people of Kerala. As the final fate of Arunachal Pradesh rests with the people of Arunachal Pradesh. As the final fate of. Cchoro. I think you got the idea. The final fates of all these peoples over and above what they decide for themselves finally rests with the people of India. Who collectively decide the fate of India. Just a short pointer as to how we operate, my Kashmiri brother.

If you guys care about Kashmiris so much, why dont you hold a referendum on your part of Kashmir? I already know at least one guy in this very forum and thread (XTREME) who wants to seperate "Azad Kashmir" from Pakistan. Hold a referendum if you want to that badly, and you might be surprised at the results yourself :azn:

Sure. we are ready to do that. Its their choice. But before we do that Indian occupied Kashmir must be liberated and a referendum be held there so that the two parts get united and form an Independent Country if Kashmiris want that

Maybe I have not been clear, so let me clear some confusions you seem to be having. I wasnt talking about Kashmiris in an ethnic sense, I was talking about them in a geographical sense. To me Kashmiris are people living in the part of the Kashmir Valley, not people who have ancestral roots there, or lived there once upon a time and now have nothing to do with it. My ancestors belonged to Lahore before partition, but that does not make it such that I get to have a say in the political future of Lahore anymore, since I dont live there, pay taxes there, or have anything anymore to do with the place. So yes, you and the Mirpuri guy do not count as Indian Kashmiris in my book, what you do with Pak Kashmir I could care less about.

As for the disputed part, well you are correct if we were living in 1947 according to the British Partition Plans, where all states except Bengal and Punjab were to join either India or Pak or stay independent. But then again, The whole state of J&K was supposed to stay independent, until a invasion was plotted by the then GoP, not to mention subsequent wars and still ongoing terror tactics. So yes, a lot of things have happened since 1947, most of it initiated by Pak, so your views are no longer relevant today in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom