What's new

Kashmiri youth throng BSF centre for jobs

Jammu and Ladakh is over-whelmingly pro-India, more so than Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai.

I have been to Jammu as recent as 2 years ago, the number of Indian flags I saw in the streets of Jammu (common people's houses, small shops), I dont think I have seen that many Indian flags in Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi in Independence Day.

Even in the Valley, a minority are hijacking the majority and portraying as anti-India. Back in India, I had a Kashmiri Muslim as my classmate. He was overwhelmingly pro India

Don't lie. You cannot be a Kashmiri. Kashmiris love India except a few miniority in the valley. You are a Pakistani and you live in Rawalpindi.

Yes i study here in rawalpindi ... and that love india part is hallucination of endians dear... come out of it

Even in the Valley, a minority are hijacking the majority and portraying as anti-India. Back in India, I had a Kashmiri Muslim as my classmate. He was overwhelmingly pro India

in your dreams lol

All Indian claims will be tested only when you hold a referendum.

by what you claim it seems that J&K supports India if so then why Indians are afraid of holding referendum?

you guys know very well that you will lose simple as that.

as for the BSF jobs well good Kashmiris should join and infiltrate the BSF and then kill each and every BSF terrorist

How the heck is a Rajput-Chohan considered a Kashmiri ? :blink:

Hey if a Mirpuri guy on this thread is Kashmiri, then why not a Rajput. Hell, next thing you know even Africans and French people will start claiming to be Kashmiri and start talking about its political future.

On a serious note: Lots of Punjabis and Rajputs (Hindus/Muslims/Sikhs) moved and lived in Kashmir over the last few centuries, a lot of them are considered locals now i guess. Rulers of Kashmir before 1947 were Dogras, who were essentially Hindu Rajputs.

Yes i study here in rawalpindi ... and that love india part is hallucination of endians dear... come out of it

in your dreams lol

It is not Indians, but Pakistanis that dream. Come out of the hallucination. See the thread title :"Kashmiri youth throng BSF centre for jobs"

by what you claim it seems that J&K supports India if so then why Indians are afraid of holding referendum?

as for the BSF jobs well good Kashmiris should join and infiltrate the BSF and then kill each and every BSF terrorist

No we will not hold a referundum. Why? Because we wont, same reason why you wont hold one in Lahore/Karachi/Pak occupied Kashmir/Balochistan/ KPK/ etc. Hold one on all these places one day and we might consider doing the same. Until then buzz off with the same broken record...

1 million arabs live in Israel, does that mean there are no issues?

The valley of Kashmir would not be the most militarized zone in the world if all was well.

Kashmiris might not want to go with Pakistan, but they are not exactly Indian fanboys.

furthermore, many Kashmiris live in Pakistan. Many migrated during 47 when Dogras unleashed killers on them.

More who migrated before are on top positions in Pakistan. Mian Nawaz Shareef is a prime example.

Oh and I no way am a Nawaz Shareef supporter, just to let some friends know.

Hey if a Mirpuri guy on this thread is Kashmiri, then why not a Rajput. Hell, next thing you know even Africans and French people will start claiming to be Kashmiri and start talking about its political future.

A Mirpuri is a Kashmiri because AJK, Ladakh, Leh, Jammu, Kashmir Valley & GB were parts of the Princely State of Kashmir & so when we use that term 'Kashmiri' we're not referring to the valley but the whole State that existed in '47/8 !

We do referendum every 5 years in J&K, one for center parliament, one for state assembly and recently started for Panchayats. People participate in those exercises and the separatists only afraid of coming to elections.

Yes, I would love to see 5000 kashmiri guys 'infiltrate' and kill the terrorist, like how JK police do the job.

It is too late for a referendium. Anyway, if Pakistanis care so much about Kashmiris, then why not conduct a referendium in Pakistan held Kashmir and gain moral ground and force India to conduct one in J&K. What is stopping you

Well, my ancestors migrated to Kashmir 600 years ago. So, we are now called Kashmiri. Is it hard to understand?

Yaaar tuuu dil pe hii leiii leitaa haiii mereiii Kashmirii bhaii ! :kiss3:

By-the-way I'm an ethnic Kashmiri but not an AJK or GB national or domicile holder ! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom