What's new

Kashmiri students allegedly beaten up for not shouting anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida

When in Rome, be a Roman...

My friend to me after watching "Gang of wasseypur"

Yaara movie ko dekh kr samajh ata hay k musalmano ne abhi bhi hindus ki maa bahen ek kr k rakhi hay apne hi hindustan mulk main,Zara soch agar hum abhi tak india main hotey to kab tak inko nepal main band kr dia hota

and i was dead laughing

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ground realities change all the time. As for Kashmir yes it is for Kashmiris and it is Kashmiris who should decide whether they want to live with India or not. In case India gives them the chance to plebiscite which it once promised.
You dont need a plebiscite for that. Those who do not want to live with India can leave along with all their procession. They may chose to sell the real estate they own in India and take the proceeds with them or alternately continue to hold that real estate ownership as an investment.

And the plebiscite that India once promised was made defunct by the actions of Pakistanis who refused to withdraw from the Pakistan occupied Kashmir, which was a pre condition for the plebiscite to be held. Post attacks of 1965 and 1971, all that became irrelevant since Pakistan then had already tried to annex by force and had lost. Crying over the same plebiscite now, which Pakistan is completely responsible for scuttling sounds too lame in my view.

My friend to me after watching "Gang of wasseypur"

Yaara movie ko dekh kr samajh ata hay k musalmano ne abhi bhi hindus ki maa bahen ek kr k rakhi hay apne hi hindustan mulk main,Zara soch agar hum abhi tak india main hotey to kab tak inko nepal main band kr dia hota

and i was dead laughing

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:) Pakistanis just cant live without Bollywood now.. Can they ;) ?

Well, it took decades for the news about missing persons and mass graves of Balochistan to come out. So yeah, news can be suppressed. Specially when all powerful and above the law organizations like ISI are at the helm.

Well since there is no such news then we can safely say they don't exist. You can assume for your satisfaction that they exist just like you assume that Kashmir is legal part of India. Both are based on false assumptions. The world however would only believe in those things that are reported and not on assumptions.

And as I said, the tit-a-tat on legality of Kashmir's accession to India can go on for next 100 pages without either or us being able to convince the other. hence I dont feel the need to convince you of my side of the argument. After all, you dont have anything that we need but the converse is not true. So knock yourself out trying to convince India and Indians that Kashmir belongs to you. I know which way that's gonna go :D

It isn't important for us either that whether you prove us your legality or not. It is just for our own satisfaction that we are fighting for a just cause. It is important to hold the moral high ground and I am happy that Pakistan holds it in this case.

You dont need a plebiscite for that. Those who do not want to live with India can leave along with all their procession. They may chose to sell the real estate they own in India and take the proceeds with them or alternately continue to hold that real estate ownership as an investment.

And the plebiscite that India once promised was made defunct by the actions of Pakistanis who refused to withdraw from the Pakistan occupied Kashmir, which was a pre condition for the plebiscite to be held. Post attacks of 1965 and 1971, all that became irrelevant since Pakistan then had already tried to annex by force and had lost. Crying over the same plebiscite now, which Pakistan is completely responsible for scuttling sounds too lame in my view.

Bold part nope you are no one to tell the Kashmiris to leave their homes. If you want them to leave, then go to Kashmir and try to force them out and die like many other Indians in the process. It is your choice.

Nothing has been made defunct. It is only insincerity of the state of India which is the biggest hurdle to such a plebiscite.

Well since there is no such news then we can safely say they don't exist. You can assume for your satisfaction that they exist just like you assume that Kashmir is legal part of India. Both are based on false assumptions. The world however would only believe in those things that are reported and not on assumptions.

Well, truth is irrelevant.. What matters is the perception.. And the perception about Balochistan and Af-Pak has a much higher mind share of the same world you are talking about. SO I guess its pretty obvious what that world is believing.

It isn't important for us either that whether you prove us your legality or not. It is just for our own satisfaction that we are fighting for a just cause. It is important to hold the moral high ground and I am Pakistan holds it in this case.
Dil ke behlane ko ghalib yeh khayal accha hai (waise hum ko maloom hai Jannat ki haqueekat ;) )

:) Pakistanis just cant live without Bollywood now.. Can they ;) ?

No they can't as like indians can't live without Pakistanis.After all you bow to anything that is superior to you guys

Bold part nope you are no one to tell the Kashmiris to leave their homes. If you want them to leave, then go to Kashmir and try to force them out and die like many other Indians in the process. It is your choice.

Who is forcing them out. ? I am simply pointing out that every citizen of India has an option to not live in India if he wants. No one is holding anyone back with force.

btw, I dont need your suggestion to go to Kashmir. I go their regularly and enjoy my ancestral home and grounds.

Nothing has been made defunct. It is only insincerity of the state of India which is the biggest hurdle to such a plebiscite.
Pakistanis can cry till the cows come home about how its not defunct. Not going to change the reality..The proposal of the plebiscite is not worth the paper it was written on.

Well, truth is irrelevant.. What matters is the perception.. And the perception about Balochistan and Af-Pak has a much higher mind share of the same world you are talking about. SO I guess its pretty obvious what that world is believing.

Only for the state of India. State of India was founded on lies and deceit. That's why truth is irrelevant to it.

Dil ke behlane ko ghalib yeh khayal accha hai (waise hum ko maloom hai Jannat ki haqueekat ;) )

Haqeeqat yeh hai kai atoota ang already toot chuka hai aur baqi atoota ang ko bachanai kai liye bohat bharati marain gai aur akhir main bachai ga woh bhi nahi. ;)

No they can't as like indians can't live without Pakistanis.After all we bow to anything that is superior to you guys

Indians cant live without Pakistanis ?? Didnt get it. And why do you need to bow to anything in the first place. ?

Who is forcing them out. ? I am simply pointing out that every citizen of India has an option to not live in India if he wants. No one is holding anyone back with force.

btw, I dont need your suggestion to go to Kashmir. I go their regularly and enjoy my ancestral home and grounds.

It is their land and they live their even before India was born. So yes you have no right to tell anyone to leave their land or not.

I hope you don't speak the same BS in front of people in Sri nagar too. I won't guarantee your safety after that. Not that I am concerned about it though. :lol:

Pakistanis can cry till the cows come home about how its not defunct. Not going to change the reality..The proposal of the plebiscite is not worth the paper it was written on.

Is it the best you can come up with? Pakistan can cry Kashmir will remain with India. blah blah.

Only for the state of India. State of India was founded on lies and deceit. That's why truth is irrelevant to it.

Dude, for a savvy business person, you seem totally missing on the management theories. I was quoting Al Ries and Jack Trout. Go read up .. you will get the context then and will be able to respond more appropriately..

Haqeeqat yeh hai kai atoota ang already toot chuka hai aur baqi atoota ang ko bachanai kai liye bohat bharati marain gai aur akhir main bachai ga woh bhi nahi. ;)

About ang tootna, well, I have just one word for you.. DHAKA ;)

Back
Top Bottom