What's new

Kashmiri students allegedly beaten up for not shouting anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida

Indian police arrest more than 200 youth in IOK | Kashmir Media Service

Srinagar, May 05 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, ahead of so-called Indian parliamentary election in Baramulla, Kupwara and Bandipore districts, Indian police have arrested at least 200 youth during cracked down operations in the past three days.

Police conducted raids in Sopore, Baramulla, Palhalan, Rafiabad, Kupwara, Handwara and other areas and arrested scores of youth including a noted scholar and writer Dr Ghulam Qadir Lone.

Police claimed that the youth were “previously involved in anti-India protests and stone-pelting.” However, the families of the detained youth denied the police charges and termed them baseless. Official sources said 200 youth have been detained in the past three days and more arrests are in the offing.

Kashmir has history of insurgency so obviously they will be asked to prove their loyalty and humiliated.
It reminds me of mehsuds. I was travelling from tank to DI khan few years ago, our bus was stopped within tank by faujis. All the mehsud passengers were asked by faujis to come out of the bus. My jaw dropped when faujis started kicking mehsuds with boots right infront of us and then they were asked to become "murgha" before riding into bus. The faces of proud mehsuds were red with anger and humiliation. They were repeating the same with each bus and coach after us. I have heard they do the same with balochs.
My point is that there price for going against state. The punishment is always collective.

Kashmir has history of insurgency so obviously they will be asked to prove their loyalty and humiliated.
It reminds me of mehsuds. I was travelling from tank to DI khan few years ago, our bus was stopped within tank by faujis. All the mehsud passengers were asked by faujis to come out of the bus. My jaw dropped when faujis started kicking mehsuds with boots right infront of us and then they were asked to become "murgha" before riding into bus. The faces of proud mehsuds were red with anger and humiliation. They were repeating the same with each bus and coach after us. I have heard they do the same with balochs.
My point is that there price for going against state. The punishment is always collective.
Be ready for the accusations of being a sellout / non Pakistani / Afghan refugee

Well in nuclear scenario nobody is a winner. About the rest of the post. Pakistan needs to keep the things on the boil and make sure that India continuously pay some price of its occupation of Kashmir. And hit it hard when it gets a good chance. Things won't remain the same you know.

Guess who is paying the real price ;).. You guys played the terrorism game unchallenged for too long. Well, now the time is ripe to pay the piper.. Look around yourself.. the installments have just started

The Monkey Trap

And if you believe they will stand by Muslims ? hmmm. BTW this is height of frustration of Indians

Parties are expected to stand by Indians - not by or for a religion.

Where is the frustration ? None at my end.

35%? Na Na. Only 10-15%. Coz rest was so called GIFTED by Pakistan to China. So much for the all weather friend.

One country which can sell its land for personal gains talking bout concern for those people. IRONY.

It is 35%. Looks like your mathematics is also weak just like your IQ. Anyways you are one of the lanati troll that has come to this forum from India. So your poor maths is justified.

Guess who is paying the real price ;).. You guys played the terrorism game unchallenged for too long. Well, now the time is ripe to pay the piper.. Look around yourself.. the installments have just started

The Monkey Trap

Actually the time for you to pay the price is coming. Pakistan has survived the payment part. Now Bharat would pay the price with heavy interest. ;)

Be ready for the accusations of being a sellout / non Pakistani / Afghan refugee

The only difference is stories and hearsay can never be considered authentic in front of a new report published in dozens of news websites.

My dear.. That applies to this whole world.. Not just India. Its just that some people are not able to grasp the true meaning..

No it applies specifically to India. I don't thin any other state in this world can go any lower than India.

dude, the instances are many.. Bana post ring a bell? the one you used to call the Quaid post.. Musharraf still gets an anxiety attack on hearing that name..

Comparing a post in frozen wastelkand to capture of a major town. Can do anything to save the lame ego. Haan??:D

Now you are making no sense.

I definitely do. You just can't get it.

You have no clue about what I can and can not do in Srinagar. What I do for sure every 15 August is to hoist an Indian flag in a large gathering in Srinagar.

And the large gathering consists of security personal from India. Anyways I hope you don't get a shoe thrown at you like Omar Abdullah in this event. :D

No. The best is that all Kashmiris still carry an Indian passport when they travel and use Indian currency when they buy stuff. Talk is cheap, but when rubber hits the road, they are all Indians. You can ask some of your SSG commandos from 1965 and they will vouch for it ;)

Again a lame post. The best an Indian can come up with when it comes to Kashmir.

Last edited:
Well in nuclear scenario nobody is a winner. About the rest of the post. Pakistan needs to keep the things on the boil and make sure that India continuously pay some price of its occupation of Kashmir. And hit it hard when it gets a good chance. Things won't remain the same you know.

Funny. I am sure the entire state of Pakistan doesn't want to be seen as a metaphor for a suicide bomber.
Things will always remain the same.

Actually the time for you to pay the price is coming. Pakistan has survived the payment part. Now Bharat would pay the price with heavy interest. ;)

Yeh Jeena bhi koi Jeena hai pyaare.. Picture abhi baaki hai.. ;)

No it applies specifically to India. I don't thin any other state in this world can go any lower than India.
There are many that are lower.. You are a citizen of one..

Comparing a post in frozen wastelkand to capture of a major town. Can do anything to save the lame ego. Haan??:D

You are the one who dropped the standard from a country to a town.I took it further lower to a post.. Shuruaat kisne ki thee ?

And the large gathering consists of security personal from India. Anyways I hope you don't get a shoe thrown at you like Omar Abdullah in this event. :D

No security personnel. Mostly people from my work place and their families. Been 3 years and no shoe yet ;)

Again a lame post. The best an Indian can come up with when it comes to Kashmir.
Not really.. But good enough for a Pakistani ;)

Yeh Jeena bhi koi Jeena hai pyaare.. Picture abhi baaki hai.. ;)

I agree picture to abhi baqi hai. ;)

There are many that are lower.. You are a citizen of one..

Not saying that Pakistan is in a perfect condition but India is the worst. A worst state that ever existed in the human history.

You are the one who dropped the standard from a country to a town.I took it further lower to a post.. Shuruaat kisne ki thee ?

I started it from Kashmir to Kashmir. You took it to hyderabad, jungadh and finally the frozen wasteland. :D

No security personnel. Mostly people from my work place and their families. Been 3 years and no shoe yet ;)

Then you must be lucky. Your puppet CM wasn't that lucky fortunately.

Not really.. But good enough for a Pakistani ;)

Actually it according to Indian standards which are all low.

Funny. I am sure the entire state of Pakistan doesn't want to be seen as a metaphor for a suicide bomber.
Things will always remain the same.

We are fighting for our country and our land. You can take it as suicide bomber or whatever. It is Indian state which has put entire South Asian region into jeopardy with its policies.

I agree picture to abhi baqi hai. ;)
Man.. We finally agree on something. ;)

Not saying that Pakistan is in a perfect condition but India is the worst. A worst state that ever existed in the human history.
Yeah.. You could be right.. Specially since Pakistan is not even worthy of being called a state anymore ;)

I started it from Kashmir to Kashmir. You took it to hyderabad, jungadh and finally the frozen wasteland. :D

:lol: lame track back if i ever saw one

Then you must be lucky. Your puppet CM wasn't that lucky fortunately.
As long as one keeps politics out of it, its no different than Delhi or any other state of India. Its as much alienated from India as Balochistan is from Pakistan. Both ain't going anywhere anytime soon

Actually it according to Indian standards which are all low.
You need to fix the grammar in this sentence. Not making sense again.

We are fighting for our country and our land. You can take it as suicide bomber or whatever. It is Indian state which has put entire South Asian region into jeopardy with its policies.
We couldn't care any less. You have Kashmir...we have growth and improving our living standards as our motivation.

Then ask that question.

Man.. We finally agree on something. ;)

Yup. I hope film would be long enough. We Pakistanis have set our eyes towards the east for it. ;)

Yeah.. You could be right.. Specially since Pakistan is not even worthy of being called a state anymore ;)

Still better than to be a state like India. Like seriously who wants to be part of this shit.

:lol: lame track back if i ever saw one

In your case. Yes.

As long as one keeps politics out of it, its no different than Delhi or any other state of India. Its as much alienated from India as Balochistan is from Pakistan. Both ain't going anywhere anytime soon

Baluchistan has more culturally, linguistically and religiously to share with Pakistan then IOK can ever share with India. More Baloch live in Punjab and Sindh than in Baluchistan itself. Meanwhile IOK with India is a historic mistake which would be corrected sooner or later.

You need to fix the grammar in this sentence. Not making sense again.

Let me simplify it to you. Your standards are too low on Kashmir that's why you cannot come up with something better on it.

We couldn't care any less. You have Kashmir...we have growth and improving our living standards as our motivation.

We are already working for our country when we talk about Kashmir. It isn't a separate issue for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom