What's new

Kashmiri students allegedly beaten up for not shouting anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida

You see I never brought any of this...You brought it all in...
I didn't simply bring it in out of the blue, it came as a natural response to your posts. Yousaid that Pakistanis are heroes for "helping" Kashmiris fight against India- and I pointed out the fact that each time Pakistanis came here with that delusion, they were sent back in body bags, and local Kashmiris did not support them. Then you brought in Israel unnecessarily.

We wont do that because we know India will capture it as well and that will be not in favour of our agenda to free Kashmir altogether...

You suggested something beyond stupid! If we free Azad Kashmir then you take it over then we will have to free 2 pieces instead of 1! Strategy is not your strongest field :disagree:

Then apply the same logic for us. We won't "free" Indian Kashmir, because we know that the moment we do, Pak will walk over into it and take it. Strategy is not your strongest field.

Wow I didnt know Indian brains only worked for war and not for peace and prosperity... :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

You are chasing your tail here. I suggest that you discuss alternative dispute resolutions when it comes to Kashmir. India will simply not relinquish Kashmir because of Pakistan's objections over India's annexation of Kashmir nor will insurgency be any reason for India to give up on Kashmir.

The points of dispute are threefold. India's claim over the entire Kashmir; Pakistan's claim over the entire Kashmir and the claim by certain Kashmiris for an independent Kashmir. Neither war nor insurgency nor internal protests have yielded any results since India annexed Kashmir. What then are the alternative methods if any, to resolve the issues ?

Wow I didnt know Indian brains only worked for war and not for peace and prosperity... :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:
Ok again post changed no problem,so whats stopping you from having peace with India after all as you said gave land to buy peace with china, if you did it once can do it twice.we started with with you care about both kashmir and kashmiris,remember.

I didn't simply bring it in out of the blue, it came as a natural response to your posts. Yousaid that Pakistanis are heroes for "helping" Kashmiris fight against India- and I pointed out the fact that each time Pakistanis came here with that delusion, they were sent back in body bags, and local Kashmiris did not support them. Then you brought in Israel unnecessarily.
You def didnt write it that way

Yea, well...we all know how the local Kashmiris welcomed your "heroes" each time. In 1965, Pak inserted SSG commandoes in the mistaken belief that the locals will welcome them with flowers - instead, the locals led them to the local police station where they ate govt food for the rest of the war. In 1999, Pak sent invaders to Kargil in the belief that once they occupy peaks, Indian Kashmiris will all revolt against India. Instead, the Indian army dispatched each invader to hell, and no local uprising took place. You will never learn, will you?

Suits me, we can afford to defend our territory much more easily than you marshal resources to steal it
You did bring in Kargil so I told you how you won it! Through Israel's help!
Then apply the same logic for us. We won't "free" Indian Kashmir, because we know that the moment we do, Pak will walk over into it and take it. Strategy is not your strongest field.
Well you can always sign a treaty for 63 years no such talk occurred!

Just like you know you would have won the war without Israel sure! Whatever rows your boat!

The points of dispute are threefold. India's claim over the entire Kashmir; Pakistan's claim over the entire Kashmir and the claim by certain Kashmiris for an independent Kashmir. Neither war nor insurgency nor internal protests have yielded any results since India annexed Kashmir. What then are the alternative methods if any, to resolve the issues ?
Referendum for a free Kashmir and no involvement of either Pakistan and India!

Referendum for a free Kashmir and no involvement of either Pakistan and India!

The logistics for a referendum has been refuted by India on many occasions so that seems to be a no - taker. I don't want to repeat India's qualms about a referendum since it has been stated on various posts in this forum. Further division and sharing of Kashmir ? Amalgamating Indian, Pakistani and Chinese Kashmir and making it a tripartite governed area with a local police force and equal investment area with profits to be shared equally (a free zone and a free port) ? These are just ideas posted without any thought being given to it. Do Indian and Pakistani members here have any other ideas ?

The logistics for a referendum has been refuted by India on many occasions so that seems to be a no - taker.
Only refuted by India not Kashmiris! Not even Pakistanis! Indians scared of the truth?

[quote="PlanetWarrior, post: 5619613, member: 20471]
I don't want to repeat India's qualms about a referendum since it has been stated on various posts in this forum. Further division and sharing of Kashmir ? Amalgamating Indian, Pakistani and Chinese Kashmir and making it a tripartite governed area with a local police force and equal investment area with profits to be shared equally (a free zone and a free port) ? These are just ideas posted without any thought being given to it. Do Indian and Pakistani members here have any other ideas ?[/quote] Shared Equal investment area is a dream for ideal people not a bad idea but...People who bully Kashmiris in their country shouldnt get any part of this because they dont even want the people but want to use their land and profits? Talk about greedy bullies! Not only beat em but loot em too?! :unsure:

Yes.. Go thru that post also.. But as I said, this time do it slowly so that you can understand the same. Dont let your fingers go faster than the speed at which your mind understand the written word. And when you read the post again, along with the link it refers to, do not forget to focus on the word "Alleged" ;)
Ah... Changing the link now ?? anyway, I know you generally go by the headlines without bothering to go thru the content and more inclined to direct your responses based on pictures (fake ones most of the time ;) ), so I will post the necessary parts of the content from your NEW link as well.. Like I always say... Letting your fingers race ahead of your mind results in a case of EOTF (Egg on the face ) syndrome

"Chief minister Omar Abdullah on Monday instructed senior IAS officer posted as J&K's resident commissioner Lokash Kumar Jha in New Delhi to ascertain the facts about the alleged harassment of Kashmiri students at various Uttar Pradesh universities.

Three Kashmiri students were allegedly beaten up by a group of local students for not shouting slogans against Pakistan in a university in Noida on Saturday last.
"
Rain on your parade mate, an alternative link to same subject is much more viable than dragging in all other nonsense to cover your own deranged mind sets, as for repeating the same tune, i can post a few occasions when you were shown the door but that would be off topic, since i don't post while admitting to be under the influence of alcohol. :azn:

And the Indians claim their democracy is a shining example. Not saying bad things dont happen but this is just too funny and sad. Beating up people just because they dont tow the national political line?

Only refuted by India not Kashmiris! Not even Pakistanis! Indians scared of the truth?

[quote="PlanetWarrior, post: 5619613, member: 20471]
I don't want to repeat India's qualms about a referendum since it has been stated on various posts in this forum. Further division and sharing of Kashmir ? Amalgamating Indian, Pakistani and Chinese Kashmir and making it a tripartite governed area with a local police force and equal investment area with profits to be shared equally (a free zone and a free port) ? These are just ideas posted without any thought being given to it. Do Indian and Pakistani members here have any other ideas ?
Shared Equal investment area is a dream for ideal people not a bad idea but...People who bully Kashmiris in their country shouldnt get any part of this because they dont even want the people but want to use their land and profits? Talk about greedy bullies! Not only beat em but loot em too?! :unsure:[/quote]

Emotional jabber doesn't add value to the topic. The fact remains that Kashmir is disputed between India and Pakistan, each for their own reasons. I seriously don't believe that Pakistan is quibbling over Kashmir for the interests of the people of Kashmir. Clearly there is economical and geo-strategical value for Pakistan to get Kashmir. The same applies to India. All this nonsense about jugular vein of Pakistan and integral part of India is political rhetoric which I don't buy even if discounted. Unless a major calamity of huge proportions destroys the Indian economy and results in the Indian armed forces becoming weak and hopeless (which isn't going to happen for 100s of years), then all Pakistanis can do is scream foul everytime there are some claims about the people of Kashmir being bullied by the Indian establishment or the Indian people. What then are tangible, practical and mutually acceptable suggestions pertaining to the Kashmir conflict ?

And the Indians claim their democracy is a shining example. Not saying bad things dont happen but this is just too funny and sad. Beating up people just because they dont tow the national political line?

Its UP dude . . people beat the shit out of each other for 50 rupees.

Sad incident. . . Akhilesh govt. should look into the matter.

Its UP dude . . people beat the shit out of each other for 50 rupees.

Sad incident. . . Akhilesh govt. should look into the matter.

We have Afghanis who support India but we dont beat them up. Come on there are always people who bite the hand that feeds them and in todays world we have to suffer for world politics.

We have Afghanis who support India but we dont beat them up. Come on there are always people who bite the hand that feeds them and in todays world we have to suffer for world politics.

Yup we should not. . . but its not clear whether it really happened for the same reason or not. . lets wait for the investigation.

:)

Rain on your parade mate, an alternative link to same subject is much more viable than dragging in all other nonsense to cover your own deranged mind sets, as for repeating the same tune, i can post a few occasions when you were shown the door but that would be off topic, since i don't post while admitting to be under the influence of alcohol. :azn:

So what happened to the concept of alleged ? Are you clearer on the words that you helplessly bolded in RED earlier ? Crow seems to be on the menu for you .. eh ? ;)

Rest of the drivel, makes no sense anyway as usual..

Back
Top Bottom