What's new

Kashmiri students allegedly beaten up for not shouting anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida

With or without Israeli help, we would have won the war. Sorry to disappoint you, but it is not India that has been crying everywhere about Kashmir. Israel supplied some LGBs which made our jobs easier - but we would have done the job, even if w had to use our teeth and nails. Unlike certain other countries, we believe in exerting sovereignity over our territory, and not letting bearded babboons do that.
1stly, either you are just lying or utter BS ...All Indians I have met have told me had Israel not helped we were finished! Their exact words not 1 boasted like you...

2ndly, Sovereignty over your territory which isnt yours and what sovereignty? You mean rabid control freaks....
Also, you are talking about Israel as if all your weapons are indegenous. In that war, all your aircrafts, all your artillery, and even the ammunition, came from kafir countries that ordinary Pakistanis hate.
I didnt call Israel Kafir...Look what you are adding your own rubbish now...:rofl:

And how exactly do you know what an ordinary Pakistani loves and hate? Stalking us much? Obsession? :unsure:

Of course you have to say "their" land, since it is not yours. OTOH, it is Indian land, so I can call it our land. It's a fact of life that you need to reconcile with.
Its called respect ...I dont expect tyrant Indians to understand!

And unlike land monger Indians we Pakistanis are more than happy to grant Kashmir its freedom like it deserves!

1stly, Had the Israelis not helped you in Kargil, You lot would be crying like the 60 yrs you have spend crying over Pakistan

Maybe you have never read my posts...

I never put a greedy face on Pakistan and always respected our Kashmiri brothers and used the word their land as I know its theirs unlike some greedy land monger already declaring it theirs without open voting in a democratic nation! This sense of respect you lack! And this sense of respect we have for them is why we are more than happy to help them with their independence from a tyrant who beats them at every opportunity!

cut the fictional brotherhood crap,will u

1stly, either you are just lying or utter BS ...All Indians I have met have told me had Israel not helped we were finished! Their exact words not 1 boasted like you...
This is an online forum, so claiming that the Indians you have met personally said so and so doesn't really carry any weight. It is not verifiable. If you can link me to any schlarly article written by a professional that says that India could not havewon the war without israeli help, I will believe you.

All that Israel did was supply LGBs. They were very useful, but with or without them, we would have routed the bearded mujashits and Pakistani armed forces who were too scared to wear their uniforms.

2ndly, Sovereignty over your territory which isnt yours and what sovereignty? You mean rabid control freaks....
I didnt call Israel Kafir...Look what you are adding your own rubbish now...:rofl:

Was I talking about Israel? I thought you might be smart enough to understand who I am talking about, without spoonfeeding. I was wrong.

Its called respect ...I dont expect tyrant Indians to understand!

And unlike land monger Indians we Pakistanis are more than happy to grant Kashmir its freedom like it deserves!

Then grant freedom to Pakistani occupied Kashmir first, if you are so happy to do so.

This is an online forum, so claiming that the Indians you have met personally said so and so doesn't really carry any weight. It is not verifiable. If you can link me to any schlarly article written by a professional that says that India could not havewon the war without israeli help, I will believe you.
No one can tell and its not like Indians can prove otherwise either!
All that Israel did was supply LGBs. They were very useful, but with or without them, we would have routed the bearded mujashits and Pakistani armed forces who were too scared to wear their uniforms.
Common sense will tell you that we were at a height and you were below us so shooting you guys was no hard work!

Was I talking about Israel? I thought you might be smart enough to understand who I am talking about, without spoonfeeding. I was wrong.
I meant even if our weapons were from Non Muslim how is that relevant to this thread or this case? Seriously you went off track to get a low hit?! :unsure:

Then grant freedom to Pakistani occupied Kashmir first, if you are so happy to do so.
I said freedom to Kashmir meaning whole of Kashmir not just Pakistani occupied Kashmir!

cut the fictional brotherhood crap,will u
Just because you beat them up every now and then is no reason to be jealous of our brotherhood! :o::o::o:

We know perfectly well you dont understand such words and they burn like acid on you!

Pakistan gifted away part of Kashmir to china,so what moral ground do you guys have to talk about Kashmir.if you have cared about kashmir or kashmiries,then how can you do that.
China is in a better position to develop it! We did them a favour! We dont hear them being beaten up when they get a mood swing @Chinese-Dragon can you please confirm to this Indian...as he has questioned your area!

No one can tell and its not like Indians can prove otherwise either! Burden of proof is on the one who makes a claim to prove it; not on the other person to disprove it.
Common sense will tell you that we were at a height and you were below us so shooting you guys was no hard work!
Yea but facts say that our air force bombed and destroyed all your supply lines, including Muntho Dhalo, and the infiltrators at those heights couldn't do shit without continous resupply. Anyway height or not, we would have recaptured all our territory - that's what self respecting nations do, not let bearded babboons control their territory, like certain other countries do.
I meant even if our weapons were from Non Muslim how is that relevant to this thread or this case? Seriously you went off track to get a low hit?! :unsure:
How was your dragging Israel into the thread relevant? The fact was that in 1999, you yet again greedily attempted to take our Kashmir, and yet agin failed. It doesn't matter who helped us.
I said freedom to Kashmir meaning whole of Kashmir not just Pakistani occupied Kashmir!

Sure, so begin with Pak occupied Kashmir, that should be easy. But of course you won't, you only pay lip service to "freedom".

Responses in red.

No one can tell and its not like Indians can prove otherwise either! Burden of proof is on the one who makes a claim to prove it not the other person to disprove it.
Yea but facts say that our air force bombed and destroyed all your supply lines, including Muntho Dhalo, and the infiltrators at those heights couldn't do shit without continous resupply. Anyway height or not, we would have recaptured all our territory - that's what self respecting nations do, not let bearded babboons control their territory, like certain other countries do.
I meant even if our weapons were from Non Muslim how is that relevant to this thread or this case? Seriously you went off track to get a low hit?!
How was your dragging Israel into the thread relevant? The fact was that in 1999, you yet again greedily attempted to take our Kashmir, and yet agin failed. It doesn't matter who helped us.
Sure, so begin with Pak occupied Kashmir, that should be easy. But of course you won't, you only pay lip service to "freedom".
I was not the one stuck in Kargil!

No its for whole of Kashmir we do not want Kashmir to be split into pieces coz of India's stubborn attitude!

China is in a better position to develop it! We did them a favour! We dont hear them being beaten up when they get a mood swing @Chinese-Dragon can you please confirm to this Indian...as he has questioned your area!

Azlan Haider started a thread with sources and proof to show that Pakistan actually gained land from the border agreement with China, which was in line with most of China's border agreements in the 1960's, due to our very weak and vulnerable position in the world at that time (fighting two superpowers and collapsing from famine).

In hindsight it might have been lucky for us, since our relationship with Pakistan today has become very strong as a consequence of our past interactions with each other. :china::pakistan:

I was not the one stuck in Kargil!

No its for whole of Kashmir we do not want Kashmir to be split into pieces coz of India's stubborn attitude!

I wasn't stuck in Kargil either - your mujashits were. They came in the delusion that the local populace will revolt against India, but no such thing happened. Ultimately they and your northern "flight" infantry all packed their bags and went home, or were dispatched.

If you believe in "freedom" for Kashmir, begin at home. Free Pakistani occupied Kashmir. Of course you won't do that, and you have the audacity to lecture us about respect and freedom.

Kashmir is holy land and has deep roots in Shaivism , nobody can take our holy land away from us it belongs to the Pandits and the Sufis who make Kashmir the unique place it is :tup: infact many of the shrines and saints in Kashmir are respected by both communities but across the border they consider that kafir :whistle:

I do believe in the chemistry that mind controls the body not to mention others use the same technique to digress and shift goal posts. After dragging in and taking a pot shot on some Baloch issue and some ridiculous claim of fake pictures (None related to this thread), we are trying to salvage some pride by cherry picking....here's a link that doesn't show the word ''alleged'',... clutching....straws.....what.

Kashmiri students beaten, forced to shout anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida - The Times of India

Ah... Changing the link now ?? anyway, I know you generally go by the headlines without bothering to go thru the content and more inclined to direct your responses based on pictures (fake ones most of the time ;) ), so I will post the necessary parts of the content from your NEW link as well.. Like I always say... Letting your fingers race ahead of your mind results in a case of EOTF (Egg on the face ) syndrome

"Chief minister Omar Abdullah on Monday instructed senior IAS officer posted as J&K's resident commissioner Lokash Kumar Jha in New Delhi to ascertain the facts about the alleged harassment of Kashmiri students at various Uttar Pradesh universities.

Three Kashmiri students were allegedly beaten up by a group of local students for not shouting slogans against Pakistan in a university in Noida on Saturday last.
"

Good since you said development ,lets divide Pakistan and give to KSA, UAE and someother countries they can develop those better than your govt,what do you say.dint expect this stupid logic from you atleast.

I wasn't stuck in Kargil either - your mujashits were. They came in the delusion that the local populace will revolt against India, but no such thing happened. Ultimately they and your northern "flight" infantry all packed their bags and went home, or were dispatched.
You see I never brought any of this...You brought it all in...
If you believe in "freedom" for Kashmir, begin at home. Free Pakistani occupied Kashmir. Of course you won't do that, and you have the audacity to lecture us about respect and freedom.
We wont do that because we know India will capture it as well and that will be not in favour of our agenda to free Kashmir altogether...

You suggested something beyond stupid! If we free Azad Kashmir then you take it over then we will have to free 2 pieces instead of 1! Strategy is not your strongest field :disagree:

I do believe you will do that since, If the half man in your avatar comes into power, I'm sure we'll see many Gujarats.
I wish all states in India are like Gujrat. No communal riots and one of the best GDP growths in last decade.

Good since you said development ,lets divide Pakistan and give to KSA, UAE and someother countries they can develop those better than your govt,what do you say.dint expect this stupid logic from you atleast.
Wow I didnt know Indian brains only worked for war and not for peace and prosperity... :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom