What's new

Kashmiri student telling what happend in Meerut University

The fastest help they can get is through an organization that cannot be named. I spoke to them and will call them again.

First all of those left behind have to get home!

Now they are just troubled students, I wonder what they would become with the help of that "organization that cannot be named"!! God help those students!! :(

Last edited:
All students have reached their home. Just some students came live on some news channel from their home and they said it that all have reached.

now we know the face of the terrorists ! RR should gun them down asap !

They are trapped, they cannot go back to the university, they cannot legally migrate to Pakistan because India won't issue them Passport. Only way they can complete their study now is by jumping the fence to reach the Pakistani University and we know what will happen when they will attempt this adventure. :butcher:

The fastest help they can get is through an organization that cannot be named. I spoke to them and will call them again.

First all of those left behind have to get home!
Jab zaroorat parti hai tou wohi yaad atay hain :D

An expelled Kashmiri student on Times Now...."Haan hum to kar rahe the Pakistan ko support......PAR HUMNE KUCH GALAT NAHI KIYA...hum to aakhir PARDES mein the"

F O........Enuf of these scums...people with same views should be thrown out of Indian borders !!

Back
Top Bottom