What's new

Kashmiri separatists to meet Pak envoy separately

Aarush

Reaction score
Country
India
SRINAGAR: Kashmiri separatists, including Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Syed Ali Shah Geelani, would meet Pakistan high commissioner Abdul Basit separately in New Delhi on Thursday.

Sources said they are likely to discuss the situation in Kashmir and press for Pakistan's "intensive efforts" to resolve the Kashmir issue.

The separatists were among hundreds of people, including diplomats, invited for Basit's introductory dinner in New Delhi on Wednesday.

"I told them Kashmir is a political issue which needs to be resolved politically. I said Kashmir problem is like festering sore in the subcontinent and there should be trilateral talks between India, Pakistan and the Kashmiri leadership for a permanent solution to this problem," Mirwaiz said after attending the dinner at the Pakistan high commission.

Basit reiterated Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's keenness for better relations with India at the function. "Pakistan seeks friendly and cooperative relations with all its neighbours, including India," he said. Basit underlined the significance of the composite dialogue process for settling all outstanding issues between the two countries peacefully. The envoy made no reference to the Kashmir issue.

Kashmiri separatists to meet Pak envoy separately - The Times of India

What the hell is this????:hitwall::hitwall::pissed::pissed::angry::angry:

^^^ don't get worked up. Nothing will change. More like a courtesy call.

Where in New Delhi?? This is a good news actually now RAW will come to know of there secret plans.

Where in New Delhi?? This is a good news actually now RAW will come to know of there secret plans.

i don't think that there cud be any major plan...what can they do at max rather than hiring some people and do protest and stone pelting in valley...
or it is quite possible that RAW must be having moles among separatists. ...:-):-)

Citizens of a democracy are meeting an envoy of a neighboring country to discuss their concerns. Nothing to get worked up about

They are constantly loosing influence , becoming more irrelevant day by day.

Brotherhood for blood thirsty kashmiriyat ....

Back
Top Bottom