What's new

Kashmiri parents wary of their kids' safety

LMAO @ the "English comprehension" lessons being doled out in this thread. What a freakin' joke (as usual)! :lol:

Where did I specifically pull out Kashmiri sunnis from the rest? You said Kashmiri Muslims so in India Shite are not Muslims? :unsure:

Next my address was to them who prefer their zaat Pundit over their geographic love (Kashmir) all I said is maybe in India Kashmiris need to justify something but Pakistani Kashmiris just say oh I am Kashmiri no one asks them if they are Hindu, Shia, Sunni, Buddhist or whatever.....I am sorry if you missed that...Someone needs to teach you English! (No hard feelings)

1stly, you are dividing Muslims as you please Shia Sunni whatever...and then adjusting Kashmir to the equation I never brought any of that...

2ndly, I gave you an example that your ancestors suffered so one would expect you lot to understand and not repeat history...again English comprehension....

I never knew wary of their kids is in addition to the support...I never brought in Shite or Sunni...I said those who consider themselves as Kashmiri dont need to justify (at least not in Pakistan and I clearly stated that maybe its the case of India...)

:tsk: If you live on assumptions why waste my time...go assume whatever you want! Thank you! :tup:
LOL, so I need to change the reality just because it is not to your taste :rofl::rofl:?? I did not separate kashmiri sunnis, they themselves have done so. In India sunni, shite, ahmadis any all other sects are muslims. I am not saying all kashmiri muslims are against India, but only sunnis (that too not all of them). So you are saying kashmir is some geography which is on mars? for kashmiri pundits, shite, bhuddists and sikhs, India is "their" geography too. Unlike sunnis, they don't see kashmir and India as 2 separate entities, as much as you hate to acknowledge it. You are exactly opposite, sunnis have to justify to pakistanis that they are the actual kashmiris. My ancestors suffered in the hands of invading muslims (result is in front of everybody), that is the lesson we have learnt.. give no quarter to division based on religion... You said kashmiris think india is occupier but you are wrong, only sunni (not all of them either) kashmiris think that. Shite and other kashmiris don't think like that because they know they too are Indians. Before you take of again, I did not divide shite and sunni, they were long divided before I was even born...

We have no prob with that ...but we are just worried you guys will do to the Pak Kashmiris what you do to Indian Kashimiris....

How you people call them everything from parasites to whatnot!! :blink:

We have no prob with our people...you are the ones with the prob...You should initiate it!!

Nothing to initiate here, your side of Kashmir has no voting rights, they are not part of the so called democratic process of Pakistan, and their condition is pathetic, there were threads on them here in pdf, but these threads promptly get deleted. Our side of Kashmir is doing far better and they will do even better once the foreign funded & assisted infiltration & terrorism is crushed there. Now free the Kashmir that you have illegally occupied through military invasion in 1948

...never mind I dont wanna waste time....Kashmiri Muslims dont go around with that label...they say they are Kashmiri full stop maybe in India they need to prove something or another and put the Muslims after their Kashmiriness....but whatever...
Only when you are oppressed....

Kashmiri Muslims do go with that label, their jihad is based on their Muslim identity and not on their Kashmiri identity, that's why non-Muslim Kashmiris were chased out of Kashmir. Now don't try to twist the facts here.

Last edited:
Kashmiri parents should be wary of their kids' safety if they get involved in anti-national activities, otherwise they will do just fine.

Last edited:
What is wrong with these people? Cant they get over it? Its what like almost a month now!!! Immature to no degree!
They always want to play the underdogs, the the victims of so called 'oppression' and so on! It's an old habit propagated by the separatists like the lame duck Hurriyat Conference and lapped up by the sheeple.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom