What's new

Kashmiri Pandit body demands restoration of Article 370

@waz sir its all political nothing more nothing less
Have you heard what the Dogras are saying? Cursing it all, worried through their teeth they will be overrun with migrants from Bihar, UP etc.
I remember the few we had here and the heated debates that used to happen between them and other Indian members. I used to step in-between them. Yes their patriotic, yes they want the army there, no they don't want other Indians there.

No Hindu ran away from Jammu area. They will be severely affected. They were almost guaranteed employment....not anymore.
whole idea is getting investment in the area

privates can offer better opportunities, so first in Jammu, then slowly in the valley too.

Srinagar should be like another (maybe smaller) version of Banglore or Mumbai with infra and businesses and job opportunities and everything, free from militancy.. let them see some prosperity too. It's a shame there is nothing there yet.

Have you heard what the Dogras are saying? Cursing it all, worried through their teeth they will be overrun with migrants from Bihar, UP etc.
I remember the few we had here and the heated debates that used to happen between them and other Indian members. I used to step in-between them. Yes their patriotic, yes they want the army there, no they don't want other Indians there.

Definitely. Jammu is going to be hit hard. The rich Punjabis and Bhaiyyas from UP/Bihar will take over.

In no way does it override the rights of residents of that part of the country.

There is no question of political correctness, just of legal rights and moral law.

But of course, that doesn't matter; you voted for the BJP.

There is no law which allows separatism as per Indian constitution.

Thanks.

Do the half-educated among the members here even know that 35A was by the Dogras, for the Dogras? It was never for Kashmiri Muslims, who owned none of the land in Dogra times. How events are perverted.

And the smart-alecs who have so much to say about a matter that they know so little about should know that Kashmiris are united in not wanting someone else to come in and trade on their misery or their poverty.

Ghey still behave as rulers of Kashmir ...
That it is, but their opinions are very strong. They are a very temperamental bunch. I like their language and culture.

Definitely. Jammu is going to be hit hard. The rich Punjabis and Bhaiyyas from UP/Bihar will take over.

Haha not if the Dogras have anything to do with it. This hasn't be thought through, and the Pandits now are chiming in, forming a coed with the Dogras. All that is left is the Kashmiri Muslims, and you have a triad of very annoyed people who are the majority clear through.
It all looks good on paper, but....

whole idea is getting investment in the area

privates can offer better opportunities, so first in Jammu, then slowly in the valley too.

Srinagar should be like another (maybe smaller) version of Banglore or Mumbai with infra and businesses and job opportunities and everything, free from militancy.. let them see some prosperity too. It's a shame there is nothing there yet.

Fanciful thoughts. What stopped Ludhiana or Patna or Bhuj or Kurnool from becoming a smaller version of Bangalore or Mumbai?

Ok sorry for hurting your sentiments

It's not about hurting his sentiments, it's about representing your country on an international forum.

So far not good pal.

Many people are interacting with Indians for the first time through PDF, imagine how you are shaping their perception of all Indians.

Think before you type!

Thanks.

Do the half-educated among the members here even know that 35A was by the Dogras, for the Dogras? It was never for Kashmiri Muslims, who owned none of the land in Dogra times. How events are perverted.

And the smart-alecs who have so much to say about a matter that they know so little about should know that Kashmiris are united in not wanting someone else to come in and trade on their misery or their poverty.

Ticking time bomb Joe sahib. This is all emerging in a very odd way.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom