What's new

Kashmir will exist but Pakistan won't | Rajyavardhan Sing Rathore

I just hope Modi wins 400 seats, want to watch the reaction of tough internet hindus after he chicken out like previous BJP goverments :lol:

2010040720hindu_persecution_of_christians_1_cropped.jpg

He needs a political message in his career this is one way of doing it, election season in India...

When Modi was careful while speaking about Pakistan, seems his chamchas lost the plot .

The funny thing is that they were given chance to speak before Modi hahahaha

And when Modi came to speak

He only said "Pakistan k iraday theek nahi lagtay"
Modi is Practical, bashing is only for non serious guys. Maybe he is new and trying ways to become popular in politics.

I just hope Modi wins 400 seats, want to watch the reaction of tough internet hindus after he chicken out like previous BJP goverments :lol:

2010040720hindu_persecution_of_christians_1_cropped.jpg

Chicken out :rofl:

Mushy said he never expected that India will react such aggressively to his kargil overtures.

He said what sells !

They key concept here is "sells". It seems maturity for general masses is still a distant dream.

None of these poor people understand the consequences of war, leave alone a nuclear one !

Some times I think if Modi become PM of India, India wont exist at all. Messing with China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and others will only bring down fall to India. That's why I feel Modi is Good for Pakistan.

Vote for Modi

Some times I think if Modi become PM of India, India wont exist at all. Messing with China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and others will only bring down fall to India. That's why I feel Modi is Good for Pakistan.

Vote for Modi

Vote for Modi

Vote for Modi

Height of Delusions,I would say....:lol:

Messing with China?

Narendra-Modi-China.jpg

Rathore is indian version of Zaid Hamid.... Welcome Mr.

PS: Whts in the Name call rose by any name it will smells as sweet.
Means Pakistan exists or not, we will always give you nightmares.

Forget Olympian. That came later. Rathore ji is first and foremost a soldier. I would not expect anything less from a soldier who stands between us and external forces. With his life. How many of the Pakistanis and Indians also (shame) spewing BS against him here can claim the same. Keyboard warriors acting brave. :hitwall:

Height of Delusions,I would say....:lol:

ofcourse, pyschos will always think whole world is same... But certainly only one is here, which is not me.

Messing with China?

Narendra-Modi-China.jpg

I am not alone, in thinking same you will find almost every guy who think same... And guess what it will not be a indian.. Natural, Indians are always very late to realize the threat...

Why Modi's idea of a militarised India is a recipe for disaster | Firstpost

The mass of the Indian voters being the poor masses don't give a fcuk about Pakistan, China or India becoming a super power. They only want cheaper food and transport and work opportunities with a roof over their heads. Essentially for them, it is the "roti, kapra aur makhan" politics which they care about. In that arena Congress overrides the BJP. To observe the attitude of Indian voters, one only needs to examine why Vajpayee and his BJP only lasted 5 years in office. The BJP offers long term solutions. Unfortunately for them Indian voters don't have that patience. I can only hope for India's sake that Congress can produce another MMS in his heydays as a leader. They've made a smart move appointing Rajan as the Governor of the Central Bank.

Back
Top Bottom