What's new

Kashmir under indian democracy..

network54

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score

later in IBN CNN poll.. more then 60% supported azadi for kashmir!
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are acting like if the Kashmiris actually ever supported India. :lol:

Last edited:
Indians are acting like if the Kashmiris actually ever supported India. :lol:

dear Webby did you forget operation Gibraltar in 1965 War

Despite such a well-planned operation, the intruders were detected by Indian forces in Kashmir. With the exception of four districts which did revolt, the local Kashmiris did not cooperate as expected. Instead, they conveyed news of the planned insurgency to the local authorities and turned the infiltrators in. The Mujahids attempted to artificially create a sense of revolt by carrying out guerilla attacks, but to no avail.

I dont believe in Indian source or no sources as far as Kashmir is concerned. ;) Even after that such case is debatable and favors Pakistan.

Despite of where you trying to take this thread to. The truth is that Kashmiri problem is continue to grow. You cannot suppress them or finish their race/culture. You cannot kill all of them.

Kashmiris want freedom, and it is in the Indian interest to give them freedom. If not the land is continue to boil and continue to resist.

I dont believe in Indian source or no sources as far as Kashmir is concerned. ;) Even after that such case is debatable and favors Pakistan.

Despite of where you trying to take this thread to. The truth is that Kashmiri problem is continue to grow. You cannot suppress them or finish their race/culture. You cannot kill all of them.

Kashmiris want freedom, and it is in the Indian interest to give them freedom. If not the land is continue to boil and continue to resist.
come on man the protests are due to the amarnath shrine not free kashmir........even if they get azad(tht would neever happen)what makes u think they r going to annex with pak,by the way if they dont pak will invade kashmir and they realise that,so as said in the press they r looking for autonomy like poonch............kashmiris carrying pak flags:pakistan: sorry dude i never saw this anywhere in the news,confirm that they are kashmiris with may be a photo of against indian police............it is just because of the economic blockade they were walking towards mushbad,i understand that "can we die of hunger"this was the phrases they used...........give me a solid proof with global press and don show pak media stating kashmiri paks are protesting to annex with pak..........

Do you watch Headlines Today?

Dont give me explanation of "economic blockade" and killing of their leader. The reason is mix. They want freedom because of economic blockade, Indians trying to get in their land, Indian forces killing their people, and continued oppression. Kashmiri people fully support Pakistan, and that they dont have to show with just Pakistani flags. Their voice, their struggle speaks for it. Pakistan doesn't need to invade or oppress Kashmir like India.. Kashmiris themselves want to be part of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom