What's new

Kashmir Students vs Indian Students

I hope the world should read this thread :) . And can find the love between Pakistanis and Kashmiris and at the same time they can see the hate of Indians against the Kashmiri people.

we can take them like millions of people we have already taken him .. but they want us to liberate their lands from india which we all knw is much bigger, stronger and richer so it is kinda taking time .. but pakistan nation has always given blood, money and moral support to kashmir and we will continue to do so.. muslims ruled u from 8 centuries then british ruled u for 2 centuries .. we can alteast wait a century ...

OK then, you Pakistanis shouldnt open 20 threads everyday crying about kashmir then. Wait fo rthe thread opening until the year 2114

OK then, you Pakistanis shouldnt open 20 threads everyday crying about kashmir then. Wait fo rthe thread opening until the year 2114
Just wait till the end of 2014 :sarcastic:

You can put any poem you want, you aint getting even a nanometer of Indian land, including kashmir.
We haev carved out enough muslims nations out of muslim nations ourselves. Look at your own country as an example.

well from this discussion i have learned about one thing .. two nation theory did exist .. we were right to get saperated .. i have heard so many indians saying jinnah did it for politics ,..but now i can see how muslims are treated .. jinnah did the right thng ..

well i dnt worry about loosing bangladesh ... we are fighting a much bigger enemy .. we should expect some blows now and then .. but that shouldnt change our stance

I hope the world should read this thread :) . And can find the love between Pakistanis and Kashmiris and at the same time they can see the hate of Indians against the Kashmiri people.

I dont really care who in the world sees this thread.

But a small correction, not against the kashmiri people. kashmir has a lot of ncie people like the Buddhists/Dogras, Sikhs, Pandits and maybe a few muslims too. But the traitors that support Pakistan, no mercy on them.

You can put any poem you want, you aint getting even a nanometer of Indian land, including kashmir.

We already freed half of Kashmir : ) from the indian brutality. And we will free the rest of it :coffee:.

We haev carved out enough muslims nations out of muslim nations ourselves. Look at your own country as an example.

That because of Afghanistan and US. But if you go little back sweet heart, somewhere arround 1990s then if you remember that Pakistan was a top growing country in this region and India was no where near us. Just let the americans leave then you will see the old Pakistan coming to life.:)

So they can do all their protest and dharna and narebazi in kashmir but not in Meerut or any other Indian city :coffee:
lakh take ki baat bola re bhai :partay:
is mahine Bonus pakka ;)
so technically u r saying that kashmir is not the part of india .. they can do it in kashmir but not in india ..

yeh tu siyapa he muka dya tum ne dost .. chal ish subh din ko manay k leya kuch ladhoo tu kehloo .. ab yeh na kehna k pasey nhie hain ..pehlay tum loog chotay dil waloon k naam se mashoor hoo :D

well from this discussion i have learned about one thing .. two nation theory did exist .. we were right to get saperated .. i have heard so many indians saying jinnah did it for politics ,..but now i can see how muslims are treated .. jinnah did the right thng ..

well i dnt worry about loosing bangladesh ... we are fighting a much bigger enemy .. we should expect some blows now and then .. but that shouldnt change our stance

Seperation was 100% the right thing.

Most Indians that say that crap are minority of ret*rds in the country.

And how muslims are treated? no indian takes gaddari lightly, hindu or muslim in India. The principal of the Meerut college who kicked the backside of these kashmiri traitors out of college was a muslim himself :lol:

We already freed half of Kashmir : ) from the indian brutality. And we will free the rest of it :coffee:.

That because of Afghanistan and US. But if you go little back sweet heart, somewhere arround 1990s then if you remember that Pakistan was a top growing country in this region and India was no where near us. Just let the americans leave then you will see the old Pakistan coming to life.:)

You fought against the indpeendent king of kashmir in 1948, the dogra dynasty. Not against India. I am willing to bet anything that Pakistan will not be able to gain anything in war against India in kashmir.

Seperation was 100% the right thing.

Most Indians that say that crap are minority of ret*rds in the country.

And how muslims are treated? no indian takes gaddari lightly, hindu or muslim in India. The principal of the Meerut college who kicked the backside of these kashmiri traitors out of college was a muslim himself :lol:
every day every muslims have to prove his loyality by doing somethng extreme .. thats why he did it so people like u can quote him and say how gud of a indian he is ...
bro kafi high fi enlish likhi ha bold part mei ...samjh nhie aye ..zara roshni dalye

Back
Top Bottom