What's new

Kashmir Students vs Indian Students

i dnt knw why pakistanis are giving this justification .. indian have killed 1000's of them , rapped their women , evslaved them and then they want to force them to love india ...

We are not forcing them to love India, we are simply going to put them in jails. If they like Pakistan so much, they should move to Pakistan.

We

Weak logic, Australia doesnt fight wars against India, neither does it export terrorists to India, and neither is it involved in Hindu genocide. Pakistan checks the boxes for all 3. Any Indian muslim that supports Pakistan is a gaddar.
so u r saying that u can kill them rape their women and enslave them and u expect them to love u ..

if an immigrant australian indian supports india during india australia match isnt that gaddari also ? o_O

or a british indian
How dare you ask that question. :lol: If Australians say something to Indians who became their nationals they are Racists! If Indians do same thing back home its patriotism :D

so u r saying that u can kill them rape their women and enslave them and u expect them to love u ..

I dont care if they love India. If they dont love India, they can move to Pakistan as I said in my previous post.

We are not forcing them to love India, we are simply going to put them in jails. If they like Pakistan so much, they should move to Pakistan.
they are always welcomed .. we have always welcomed Muslims from every where .. be it Afghans or Indians .. we have accepted more then 5 millions Afghans and 5 million Indian Muslims ..

they are always welcomed .. we have always welcomed Muslims from every where .. be it Afghans or Indians .. we have accepted more then 5 millions Afghans and 5 million Indian Muslims ..

Good for you. Take these traitorous pieces of $hit and we can finally close the 1947 issue once and for all.

:lol: wait till the NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan then will see who moves out from where.

how is it complicated .. its simple .. they hate u from the core of their heart and they want azadi ..what is complicated in that bro

So they can do all their protest and dharna and narebazi in kashmir but not in Meerut or any other Indian city :coffee:
south asians are bunch of emotional fools

lakh take ki baat bola re bhai :partay:

is mahine Bonus pakka ;)

I dont care if they love India. If they dont love India, they can move to Pakistan as I said in my previous post.
see .. as i said u should use this lines ..im kool with this answer .. i just ghet annoyed when they use stupid logic and excuses or pointing it on Pakistan .. they hate u bcoz of ur own actions ..

so do you want me to put BISMIL poem here again???

:lol: wait till the NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan then will see who moves out from where.
dnt worry bro .. im proud to be pakistan .. we already caved out many muslims nations from russia .. they were even more arrogant then india ..., Pakistan has always fought for muslims , be it against americans, russians, isrealis and indian ...

so do you want me to put BISMIL poem here again???

You can put any poem you want, you aint getting even a nanometer of Indian land, including kashmir.

dnt worry bro .. im proud to be pakistan .. we already caved out many muslims nations from russia .. they were even more arrogant then india ..., Pakistan has always fought for muslims , be it against americans, russians, isrealis and indian ...

We haev carved out enough muslims nations out of muslim nations ourselves. Look at your own country as an example.

Good for you. Take these traitorous pieces of $hit and we can finally close the 1947 issue once and for all.
we can take them like millions of people we have already taken him .. but they want us to liberate their lands from india which we all knw is much bigger, stronger and richer so it is kinda taking time .. but pakistan nation has always given blood, money and moral support to kashmir and we will continue to do so.. muslims ruled u from 8 centuries then british ruled u for 2 centuries .. we can alteast wait a century ...

Back
Top Bottom