What's new

Kashmir Students vs Indian Students

Why Times of India and Doordarshan not playing this video or talking about it?

BTW, in video its only Kashmiri students vs thugs under the protection of police.

please count those 100,000 kashmiri you killed so far ... thats fair no ?
no u are totaly wrong...we killed1,0000000000000000000000000000000....upto infinity kashmiris with 1,0000000000000000000000000...upto infinity yindooarmy :lol:.....jhooth bolna hai to bda jhooth bolo :lol: :rofl:

no u are totaly wrong...we killed1,0000000000000000000000000000000....upto infinity kashmiris with 1,0000000000000000000000000...upto infinity yindooarmy :lol:.....jhooth bolna hai to bda jhooth bolo :lol: :rofl:

Calm down yendian.

i dont think so, they call themselves freedom fighters ...
You can see tarkish chechen Sudanese even European graves there.

Why Times of India and Doordarshan not playing this video or talking about it?

BTW, in video its only Kashmiri students vs thugs under the protection of police.
Simply coz it's ibn coverage. Do you think dawn interview will be played get.

Map of India -

india-map.jpg

This case shows the BANKRUPTCY of Indian Democracy and Freedom of Expression in India.

So what the Indians have proved is that if a fan of a foreign team cheers for his favorite foreign team, it is an act of Treason and Sedition and such person is to be put behind bars for 10 years.

Three cheers for Indian Democracy... er I mean Indian Hypocrisy.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Obviously these are fake Kashmiris. Since when did Kashmiris turn brown like the ones in the video?

Why do all those Kashmiri students look Indian?:wacko:

Thats the only thing I was wondering the whole video. If there is one thing I have learned from our Pakistani friends in my rather short stay in defence . pk, it is the fact that Pakistanis are infinitely more whiter and therefore better looking than us Indians :lol:

The only logical conclusion I can come to here is that those were fake Kashmiris.

Kashmir na koi le sakta hai aur
Kashmir na koi de sakta hai ... Kashmir
mein bus teen din aur do raat ka
honeymoon package ho sakta hai

wah wah wah... kya baat kahi hai..

shayari ka bara shouk rakhte hai aap :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom