What's new

Kashmir solution will make Pakistan ‘normal’: US expert

Well congrats then good for india and good for pakistan.

Now, what about the Kashmiris.....
I know what you are trying to say friend. But naturally, if the hostilities between the nations stop, , kashmiriswill benefit.
Then there will be no more militancy and no more of our army in large numbers.

And I always had an instinct that you are a girl, looking at the way you post.

You see that is why I never referred to you as man, always as neutral words like friend or mate.

Also you still didn't answer my question? ? Do you understand hindi urdu well??

They want independence. That's all, is India ready for that too?

If they want Independence, that means they are choosing Conflict with India. And India is ready for that to....we will not let go of Kashmir at any cost...we dont have a choice..Survival of India is at stake...

They want independence. That's all, is India ready for that too?

Independence is not on plate. But I guess the best thing will be to make it an autonomous region in pakistan and India... where they allow both sides to travel and live.

Accepting the LOC and after 20 years when the militancy and terrerisom will be at null thanks to pakistan's serious efforts of accepting the LOC as a solution, make kashmir both indian and pakistani part an autonomous region where people from both the side will be free to travel the other side without any passport or visas can be the best solution. An independent kashmir is not accepted by india nor pakistan and both of them take kashmir as a status quo and neither is willing to give up on that. The last thing that people from both the side wants is a nuclear war for the issue so it is better to reach to a solution before that.

I know what you are trying to say friend. But naturally, if the hostilities between the nations stop, , kashmiriswill benefit.
Then there will be no more militancy and no more of our army in large numbers.

And I always had an instinct that you are a girl, looking at the way you post.

You see that is why I never referred to you as man, always as neutral words like friend or mate.

Also you still didn't answer my question? ? Do you understand hindi urdu well??

Yes, I do understand hindi/urdu well with the exception of difficult words. I was actualy going to answer you before, but for some odd reson I could not post a reply in the previous thread.

You had an instinct LOLOLOL See, Ayush this is why I like you, you're so smart haha :P

WHAT DO YOU MEAN....I POST LIKE A GIRL??????

Yeah but honestly Ayush it is SO sickening at times. It's always about Pakistan or India and benefiting them. I honestly love india and Pakistan equally and could care less who owns Kashmir but shouldn't the people in the middle and their opinion be the main priority. I am a political science student and we are alwys taught to remain neutral no matter what so I would never post in this way with such an extreme ideolody or bias for the Kashmiris, but when you see people, NOT even from there speaking like they own it, it's hard to remain neutral and unbias.

Yes, I do understand hindi/urdu well with the exception of difficult words. I was actualy going to answer you before, but for some odd reson I could not post a reply in the previous thread.

You had an instinct LOLOLOL See, Ayush this is why I like you, you're so smart haha :P

WHAT DO YOU MEAN....I POST LIKE A GIRL??????

Yeah but honestly Ayush it is SO sickening at times. It's always about Pakistan or India and benefiting them. I honestly love india and Pakistan equally and could care less who owns Kashmir but shouldn't the people in the middle and their opinion be the main priority. I am a political science student and we are alwys taught to remain neutral no matter what so I would never post in this way with such an extreme ideolody or bias for the Kashmiris, but when you see people, NOT even from there speaking like they own it, it's hard to remain neutral and unbias.

cool.political science was my favourite in school(maybe that is why my interest in defence and politics).

and you post like a girl ya.

i mean you post very decently and also use words like lol,looool etc.(cant explain much,instincts guide my way:devil:).

cool.political science was my favourite in school(maybe that is why my interest in defence and politics).

and you post like a girl ya.

i mean you post very decently and also use words like lol,looool etc.(cant explain much,instincts guide my way:devil:).

This is probably not the place for it but what made you want to choose engineering over political science?

Hahaha, well if it helps I knew you were a guy. But I am not gonna lie, your name helped me figure that out more than my instinct LOL

This is probably not the place for it but what made you want to choose engineering over political science?

Hahaha, well if it helps I knew you were a guy. But I am not gonna lie, your name helped me figure that out more than my instinct LOL
In india, you become engineer first and then decide what you have to do with your career.

@Black Widow Saved the link. Thanks for the link. Watching it now.

BTW don't expect anything, Kashmiri Pandits have no claim in Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom