What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

Raja wanted to be independent...you anticipated him to accede it to pakistan. He didnot. You attacked him and he asked for our help. We helped him and annexed the state. The end. Now move on.
Lol! just read the dates... There is clearly written
the maharaja would accede to Pakistan when the British paramountcy ended on 14–15 August.
The decision was done before partition by the british.. ,now just don't claim that tribals anticipated him before the day of independence...

Like I said they can never win face-to-face. Fking losers

Boohoo keep crying Bharati. It's war not cricket.

dude those are not terrorist they are fighting for freedom from pakistani occupation.. they are proud freedom fighters India should support them by all means... i hope once we build the port in iran then we can supply logistic support to those freedom fighters...

Freedom to Balochistan... :)
I wonder who are these ?

Proud freedom fighters !

noname2.jpg

pakistan-flag-1.jpg

Kashmiris%20holding%20a%20Pakistani%20flag%20during%20a%20protest%20in%20Srinagar%20-%20Occupied%20Kashmir.JPG

Exactly! you can never defeat us face-to-face. That's why you resort to these cheap tactics. Now enjoy the same in Balochistan. :enjoy:
Balochistan ! Oh! where ! you mean there militant leadership in afghanistan... Wat happen if they enters in Pakistan? OW! Wat will happen when U.S forces will leave afghanistan in 2014??

Lol! just read the dates... There is clearly written
the maharaja would accede to Pakistan when the British paramountcy ended on 14–15 August.
The decision was done before partition by the british.. ,now just don't claim that tribals anticipated him before the day of independence...
It was anticipated. If you dont know the meaning, searh for it. And yeah...dont lol...you'll be lolled back.

with this crying we won 4 wars ... if you still want to loose you are most welcome

High off your media?

I guess the Baloch terrorists are quite heavy on Pakistan army. You guys are having a pretty hard time. Plus all those daily explosion in your cities. As you sow so shall you reap. :lol:

Pakistan is really a failed nation. :angel:
You mean india the most illiterate ,poor and religious clashes containing state... :drag::rofl:

What retarded logic. If you did anything to support Baloch sepratists, Iran would be the first one to slap you.

iran is cut off from western nations they will do anything to get countries like India in thr side... we already are buying oil inspite of US embargo on iran and the port we are building in iran is very very close to balochistan... i dont think they will have any objections .. and for some reason they show the objection we can supply the logistic from afganistan after being shipped from iranian port through the railway line we are building from that port to afganistan... may be NATO forces can also benefit from that supply line once completed..

that will really strengthen the Balochi freedom struggle ... and help balochi brothers to get freedom...:)

Who are these ?

noname2.jpg

India has tried since 1971 and failed , Baluch people have proven again and again who they want to live with so accept it and move on ...

These are flag haters.. they burn flag if given money.

It was anticipated. If you dont know the meaning, searh for it. And yeah...dont lol...you'll be lolled back.
anticipated
(Verb)Verb: 1.Regard as probable; expect or predict.
2.Guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared.
:wave: Wake up! I guess you have comprehensive problem...

iran is cut off from western nations they will do anything to get countries like India in thr side... we already are buying oil inspite of US embargo in iran and the port we are building in iran is very very close to balochistan... i dont think they will have any objections .. and for some reason they show the objection we can supply the logistic from afganistan after being shipped from iranian port through the railway line we are building from that port to afganistan... may be NATO forces can also benefit from that supply line once completed..

that will really strengthen the Balochi freedom struggle ... and help balochi brothers to get freedom...

LoL. All that huffing and puffing, but instead you should have done basic reading. Half of Balochistan is in Iran, and they have same problem of sepratists. Iranians would kick you ******** on the a$$ if you tried to compromise their territory.

Back
Top Bottom